Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hellraiser

Animalicious
Are you a furry IRL or just on Gaia?

I'm a furry in real life, are you one as well? Have ever been to a furry convention?

Ruthless Hellraiser

Fat Obstreperous Jerk
BluefangTheWolf
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
We are friends. -rubs against-

aww~I'm so glad to be your friend pal :3 -hugs- how have you been? cat_whee
I been good, I spent a few days way out in the boonies and pine forests, got a little respite and stuff. Nice to be home too. There's more food and internet. emotion_awesome you?[/quote
I've always loved the wilderness :3 i always felt like it was my home to be honest <3, just sad what people are doing to the economy nowadays :< animals going extinct and all..its heartbreaking T-T and just relaxing going to eat dinner soon~

Ruthless Hellraiser

Iorthol
Sure why not~ Whatcha doin tonight Blue?

going to eat dinner soon ^-^ having a wonderful day~ thinking about going for a walk on friday even if it is cold out where I'm at ; w ; watcha up to?

Owl the Eyeless's Significant Otter

Friendly Sweetheart

Gonna be back from dinner soon? =o
I'm glad to hear you're having a wonderful day! I wish mine were better. I didn't have a bad day but there have been a handful of details that I wish hadn't happened.
My friend's gramma just passed :c And she was like a mom to him so that's super sad.

Ruthless Hellraiser

jfcink
BluefangTheWolf

my best friend is a furry actually.
her suit is beautiful, if i do say so myself (i helped her sew it)

how're you tonight, dear?

awesome :0 what is her suit? I don't have the materials to make my fursuit uwu i wanna make one based off my avatar on here~ just not including the shirt or hairpiece, and I'm doing fantastic ^-^ what about you?

Dapper Bunny

BluefangTheWolf

She's a fox. It's quite a great suit, really. She's accessorized a lot lately. I'll see if I can find a photo to send to you so you can see what I'm talking about.

And I'm doing pretty well. Having a drink while I'm cleaning my room and taking breaks to get online and things.

So, why are you a furry? Is it a hobby or?

Fuzzy Wolf

BluefangTheWolf

i know right xD the cheapest fursuit i found cost $300's oAo" it's been a while since I've last watched a movie u3u the last movie i watched was the 2014 godzilla, it was meh..didn't get to see a lot of the godzilla fights..and I'm relaxing and listing to music, got done drawing a dragon~

o: Do they make them custom?

So then are you a fan of Godzilla movies? cat_ninja

Nice. Do you draw a lot?
BluefangTheWolf
Animalicious
Are you a furry IRL or just on Gaia?

I'm a furry in real life, are you one as well? Have ever been to a furry convention?

I am not a furry, although I have SEEN furry conventions before. rolleyes

Ruthless Hellraiser

Iorthol
Gonna be back from dinner soon? =o
I'm glad to hear you're having a wonderful day! I wish mine were better. I didn't have a bad day but there have been a handful of details that I wish hadn't happened.
My friend's gramma just passed :c And she was like a mom to him so that's super sad.

I'm back now :3 had steak, mashed potatoes, and mac n cheese~ aww :< i remember when my dad's grandma passed away in her own bed and we didn't even know..i really miss her

Friendly Sweetheart

Aww ;-; I'm sorry to hear that Blue. Didn't mean to bring up bad memories.
Mmm mac an cheese... Maybe I'll have some of that later <w<
I had mashed potatoes too~ But mine was with chicken not beef. I don't eat a lot of cow o-o~

Ruthless Hellraiser

jfcink
BluefangTheWolf

She's a fox. It's quite a great suit, really. She's accessorized a lot lately. I'll see if I can find a photo to send to you so you can see what I'm talking about.

And I'm doing pretty well. Having a drink while I'm cleaning my room and taking breaks to get online and things.

So, why are you a furry? Is it a hobby or?

I've always wanted to make a white and hot pink wolf suit with blue eyes and a pink handkerchief uwu and I'm glad to hear that~ I've just been relaxing in bed with my cat buddy x3 and the reason I'm a furry is I've always related myself to a wolf and seeing how as i love being a leader and all, i love wildlife and i would feel way more comfortable in a fursuit since I'm socially awkward in real life :<

Ruthless Hellraiser

MagicMarshmallow
BluefangTheWolf

i know right xD the cheapest fursuit i found cost $300's oAo" it's been a while since I've last watched a movie u3u the last movie i watched was the 2014 godzilla, it was meh..didn't get to see a lot of the godzilla fights..and I'm relaxing and listing to music, got done drawing a dragon~

o: Do they make them custom?

So then are you a fan of Godzilla movies? cat_ninja

Nice. Do you draw a lot?

well there's this site i found that can design you one if you tell them what you want it to look like uwu i think it cost $300's on that site *-* cheapest price i found for a fursuit, and yes, but i haven't gotten the chance to watch the older godzilla movies x-x and i do sometimes..just need the motivation >< i can show you a pic of the dragon i drew a couple hours ago uwu

Friendly Sweetheart

I saw the "why are you a furry?" question and my first thought was "because he probably feels more comfortable that way" =w= simple as that. I bet having a tail is super fun.

Ruthless Hellraiser

Iorthol
Aww ;-; I'm sorry to hear that Blue. Didn't mean to bring up bad memories.
Mmm mac an cheese... Maybe I'll have some of that later <w<
I had mashed potatoes too~ But mine was with chicken not beef. I don't eat a lot of cow o-o~

it's ok uwu i know she's watching over me now <3 i love mac n cheese :0 i ate a whole package before xD and i don't eat too much cow either >< I'd rather have chicken right now, and my cat buddy is laying by me as well cat_whee

Friendly Sweetheart

Before? I always eat a whole package of macaroni whenever I make it =x
*Is a pretty big person, doesn't look very fat though since he's huge*
I think if I were a fur I'd be an otter. Because they're awesome and playful and those tails are just awesome~
And because I disagree with the idea of being a popular kind of fur animal xD *Not a hipster!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff