Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hellraiser

anyone out there willing to make friends with a magical pink and white wolf furry~? I currently don't have much people to talk to because they don't understand a furry like me..so yea, i would love someone nice to talk to! cat_whee

Tipsy Member

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BluefangTheWolf
anyone out there willing to make friends with a magical pink and white wolf furry~? I currently don't have much people to talk to because they don't understand a furry like me..so yea, i would love someone nice to talk to! cat_whee
Hello! ^.^

Ruthless Hellraiser

LovesSweetSorrow
BluefangTheWolf
Hello! ^.^

hello there ma'am :3 -bows-

Tipsy Member

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BluefangTheWolf
LovesSweetSorrow
BluefangTheWolf
Hello! ^.^

How is your day going? smile

Ruthless Hellraiser

LovesSweetSorrow
BluefangTheWolf
LovesSweetSorrow
BluefangTheWolf
Hello! ^.^

How is your day going? smile

my day went wonderful besides feeling nauseas during school :< what about you? :3

Loyal Friend

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
You're avatar is cute smile how are you?

Ruthless Hellraiser

Icy18_love

aww why thank you x3 -blushes a deep pink- and I'm doing wonderful ^-^ what about you? -tilts head-

Loyal Friend

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love

aww why thank you x3 -blushes a deep pink- and I'm doing wonderful ^-^ what about you? -tilts head-

you're welcome and I'm good. What's up?

Ruthless Hellraiser

Icy18_love
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love

not much just relaxing and listening to game music uwu i didn't know someone would actually talk to me ; A ; I'm so happy~

Loyal Friend

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love

not much just relaxing and listening to game music uwu i didn't know someone would actually talk to me ; A ; I'm so happy~

Good to hear and I'm just chilling out.

Mewling Receiver

We are friends. -rubs against-

Ruthless Hellraiser

Icy18_love
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love

ah ok uwu i saw your sig and i really want to help you on your dream avatar ; ^ ; 291million isn't enough though ><

Fuzzy Wolf

BluefangTheWolf

Hi Bluefang. I really like your avatar emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Hellraiser

Fat Obstreperous Jerk
We are friends. -rubs against-

aww~I'm so glad to be your friend pal :3 -hugs- how have you been? cat_whee

Loyal Friend

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love
BluefangTheWolf
Icy18_love

ah ok uwu i saw your sig and i really want to help you on your dream avatar ; ^ ; 291million isn't enough though ><

you're very nice to wanting to help me out. thanks tho biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces