Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

um hai c:
My names Cheyenne and i thought that maybe i should start trying to make friends on here than lurking around and hanging out in the shadows
im not that good at making conversations unless i get really into the convo so pls bare with me

i dont know what else to say

so yeh

heart

Romantic Phantom

Evening =]

Haha your username is hilarious.
Many many jokes can be made from it

Dangerous Lunatic

Azureron
Evening =]

good evening c:

im guessing alot of jokes can be made from it
not many people have pulled any jokes about it though so i havnt really heard much
I like this username cause it gives me a reason to chase people around town claiming its theirs and they did it.

anyways how are you ?

Romantic Phantom

The Condom Broke
Azureron
Evening =]

good evening c:

not many people have pulled any jokes about it though so i havnt really heard much
I like this username cause it gives me a reason to chase people around town claiming its theirs and they did it.

anyways how are you ?

Lol well more like the moments you can create from it. And the looks on peoples faces when they find out the condom broke. xD
Atleast you put your username to good...omg really? o_o i am speechless, should do that irl and have some record peoples reactions.

I am doing well. Being a nightowl til my body says its bedtime.
How are you?

Dangerous Lunatic

Azureron
The Condom Broke
Azureron
Evening =]

good evening c:

anyways how are you ?

Lol well more like the moments you can create from it. And the looks on peoples faces when they find out the condom broke. xD
Atleast you put your username to good...omg really? o_o i am speechless, should do that irl and have some record peoples reactions.

How are you?

lol yeh thats true there reactions would be so funny xD
this username actually was a dare and then i stuck to it cause it entertained me and it gives people a reason to strike up a convo with me you know ?
and that sound like a good idea i probably will chicken out though cause im a shy person inrl which annoys me cause i can easily say what i want and how i feel through texts and through the internet

night owl ? whats the time for you ? o; its only 7:30pm here and the suns still up
im procrastinating on my hw cause it frys my brain

Romantic Phantom

The Condom Broke
Azureron
The Condom Broke
Azureron
Evening =]

good evening c:

anyways how are you ?

How are you?

this username actually was a dare and then i stuck to it cause it entertained me and it gives people a reason to strike up a convo with me you know ?
and that sound like a good idea i probably will chicken out though cause im a shy person inrl which annoys me cause i can easily say what i want and how i feel through texts and through the internet

night owl ? whats the time for you ? o; its only 7:30pm here and the suns still up

Oh man, especially if you do that to a friend that was drunk the night before and dont remember anything xD but shhhh, i did not give you that idea =]
I know what you mean. It did lure me here, haha. And its a good way to make friends too. So good job there -nods-
Nuuuu, you need motivation. Gotta start with friends, then strangers!
I am very spoken both through text, internet, and real life. But i can never say my deep feeling unless its in writing =[ im weird.

Mhmm, im a night owl and a morning person. Bad combination. Its 1:33am here for me. You are 6 hours behind o_o where are you at?
Understandable. No one likes hw >.> it crashes on the fun you could be having.

Enduring Sex Symbol

eek

A username to rival my own!

ninja

Dangerous Lunatic

Azureron
The Condom Broke
Azureron
The Condom Broke
Azureron
Evening =]

good evening c:

anyways how are you ?

How are you?

Oh man, especially if you do that to a friend that was drunk the night before and dont remember anything xD but shhhh, i did not give you that idea =]
I know what you mean. It did lure me here, haha. And its a good way to make friends too. So good job there -nods-
I am very spoken both through text, internet, and real life. But i can never say my deep feeling unless its in writing =[ im weird.

Mhmm, im a night owl and a morning person. Bad combination. Its 1:33am here for me. You are 6 hours behind o_o where are you at?

im still a bit to young to pull that lol but ima keep that for the future and when i do it ima record his reaction c;
yea and im pretty bad at conversation starters so it also helps me so im grateful for it e-e
i only have like 3 rl friends lol i dont like socializing its scary and i guess if your weird were both weird c:
thats gotta suck im not a night owl and im not a morning person so yeh i usually try to attack someone in the morning when they wake me up for school.
im probably almost a day ahead from you because its wensday for me
i live in new zealand wbu ?

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your username is very amusing
But hi, I'm Sircye emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Lunatic

1-800-OMG-STFU
eek

ninja

omg i like your name we must be friends pls ive seen you on cb

ive been watching you

Dangerous Lunatic

Sircye

o thanks i try ~ c:
its nice to meet you Sircye
how are you ?

Enduring Sex Symbol

The Condom Broke
1-800-OMG-STFU
eek

ninja

ive been watching you

Watching me? What for?

Must be boring. xd

Dangerous Lunatic

1-800-OMG-STFU
The Condom Broke
1-800-OMG-STFU
eek

ninja

ive been watching you

Watching me? What for?

Must be boring. xd

i dont really know im lonely

you should be happy you have a stalker o;

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Condom Broke
Sircye

o thanks i try ~ c:
its nice to meet you Sircye
how are you ?

I'm pretty good :3
Just finished up homework *_* ugh
Wbu?

Romantic Phantom

The Condom Broke
Azureron
The Condom Broke
Azureron
The Condom Broke
Azureron
Evening =]

good evening c:

anyways how are you ?

How are you?

im still a bit to young to pull that lol but ima keep that for the future and when i do it ima record his reaction c;
yea and im pretty bad at conversation starters so it also helps me so im grateful for it e-e
i only have like 3 rl friends lol i dont like socializing its scary and i guess if your weird were both weird c:
thats gotta suck im not a night owl and im not a morning person so yeh i usually try to attack someone in the morning when they wake me up for school.
im probably almost a day ahead from you because its wensday for me
i live in new zealand wbu ?

Nooooooo, you cant be tooo young as long as you are over 16 -nods-
You can just use that to your advantage and let your creativity go wild. Or or or, get a condom, rip the center, and flash it at your friend like "Who the hell did you have in your bed, huh!?" xD
I have evil ideas...hehe.
Not too hard, just start with the basics, seeing how someone is doing, ask about their day, ask them to tell you about their day. Go from there =]

About the same as me, not including coworkers who adore my pressense. I have trust issues, so it makes it hard to make new friends. Along with seperating the good from bad people. -shrugs- But thats another story for another time.
Yes, a new friendship build on being weird! whoooo. xD
nah. Its because of work. I usually work evenings til like 1am, and when i get home im never tired til around 4am. So i usually watch netflix or play video games til that time and sleep. By attacking, you mean violent or playful? o_O
Yeah, you are ahead of me. Thankfully i work a mid shift, so i can still be a night lazybutt right now.
Thats one of the places i wanna visit one day. I am in USA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff