Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
If you examine the title ever so carefully you may see a pattern. I used to use Gaia a lot but slowly drifted away from it for whatever reasons but I find myself back.

Allow me to introduce myself a bit. I am male, and twenty one years old. I enjoy all the typical things most people that visit here do like tv (Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, etc), anime (Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Black Bullet, Irregular at Magic High, etc), games (don't get me started), and reading (mostly fantasy).

My free time is mainly preparing stuff for a D&D group I run, playing games, programming (game developer as a hobby), reading, watching crap, and various other things when the mood strikes (not that, like learning to use Blender or making a music streaming server or making a security camera out of a raspberry pi and a small box).

That about sums me up I suppose, at least enough to perk some interest?

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello ~ c:

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
iiMilko
Hello ~ c:

Hello, how's it going?
Aaranos
iiMilko
Hello ~ c:

Hello, how's it going?

Pretty good. Just joined Gaia again. My friend got me back into it. And poof! LOL. I'm back.

JK. I just made another account cause I'm a total loser on my other accounts. haha. Not like I'm much better on this one.

By the way, Your post did a perk a little interest. Question. What's Attack on Titan about? I haven't watched anime in forever and that seems to be one everyone's talking about. I mean, I know, sorta, what SAO is about, so it hasn't been THAT long, but yeah.. I'm just curious.

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
iiMilko
Aaranos
iiMilko
Hello ~ c:

Hello, how's it going?

Pretty good. Just joined Gaia again. My friend got me back into it. And poof! LOL. I'm back.

JK. I just made another account cause I'm a total loser on my other accounts. haha. Not like I'm much better on this one.

By the way, Your post did a perk a little interest. Question. What's Attack on Titan about? I haven't watched anime in forever and that seems to be one everyone's talking about. I mean, I know, sorta, what SAO is about, so it hasn't been THAT long, but yeah.. I'm just curious.

I actually had this account disabled for over 2 years and got it unbanned haha. Still can't get gold for the life of me though.

Some people just like a fresh start, I've made a few accounts but gravitate back to this one.

Attack on Titan is about a kid and his sister that are in a world where giant humanoids have taken over the world and feast on humans. They live in a city where humans managed to construct a humongous wall to keep the Titans out. Crazy stuff happens and it is pretty brutal, recommend watching it to avoid spoilers.
Aaranos
iiMilko
Aaranos
iiMilko
Hello ~ c:

Hello, how's it going?

I actually had this account disabled for over 2 years and got it unbanned haha. Still can't get gold for the life of me though.

Some people just like a fresh start, I've made a few accounts but gravitate back to this one.

Attack on Titan is about a kid and his sister that are in a world where giant humanoids have taken over the world and feast on humans. They live in a city where humans managed to construct a humongous wall to keep the Titans out. Crazy stuff happens and it is pretty brutal, recommend watching it to avoid spoilers.

Oh wow. Good, good, for getting it unbanned. Haha, I only make gold via art commissions.
[I have no idea if I used "via" right, but BAM, I used it. c: ]

Same. I still go back to my main. Then again, there's a specific reason I made this account.

That... sounds... kinda cool. Dude. I may actually watch that. ... Although, I prefer Manga over Anime.

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
iiMilko
Aaranos
iiMilko
Aaranos
iiMilko
Hello ~ c:

Hello, how's it going?

Oh wow. Good, good, for getting it unbanned. Haha, I only make gold via art commissions.

Same. I still go back to my main. Then again, there's a specific reason I made this account.

That... sounds... kinda cool. Dude. I may actually watch that. ... Although, I prefer Manga over Anime.

I used to do freebie art since my art skills are not up to par with the others here to do commissions, so making gold is practically impossible. What do you think your best piece was?

Really? What purpose do you have for that account then?

They have a manga for it that you can read if you prefer, might even be better but with the quality of the anime I'd say it would be on equal ground. (Haven't read it yet to avoid jumping ahead)
Aaranos
iiMilko
Aaranos
iiMilko
Aaranos
iiMilko
Hello ~ c:

Hello, how's it going?

I used to do freebie art since my art skills are not up to par with the others here to do commissions, so making gold is practically impossible. What do you think your best piece was?

Really? What purpose do you have for that account then?

They have a manga for it that you can read if you prefer, might even be better but with the quality of the anime I'd say it would be on equal ground. (Haven't read it yet to avoid jumping ahead)

Ah... Hmm. Probably. ... [Under Spoiler] ... Which they payed 3 bil for.
User Image

Storage.

Ooo. I may actually do that then.

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
Minerva n Nirvana

User Image

Storage.

That is an insane price for art, although maybe prices have changed since I've been here. Nice piece of art though.

So you mentioned SAO, you know their second season has started?
Aaranos
Minerva n Nirvana

User Image

Storage.

That is an insane price for art, although maybe prices have changed since I've been here. Nice piece of art though.

So you mentioned SAO, you know their second season has started?

Shoot, I know that's right. And she was the one to offer it. My shops are based completely on offers. [Thank you, by the way, I really tried. ]

Yeah, I heard. OH MY GOSH. That's right! The sequel to Blood + is coming! I'm so excited! That was my favorite anime ever!!!! [Considering it was the only one I finished.]

Distinct Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
Minerva n Nirvana

Shoot, I know that's right. And she was the one to offer it. My shops are based completely on offers. [Thank you, by the way, I really tried. ]

Yeah, I heard. OH MY GOSH. That's right! The sequel to Blood + is coming! I'm so excited! That was my favorite anime ever!!!! [Considering it was the only one I finished.]

You get a lot of commisions regularly or is it something that requires advertising? I imagine with most people here being artist that is very competitive.

I use crunchyroll to watch anime and I learned SAO season 2 was out by the site breaking haha. Too many people were trying to watch it I guess, I'll probably wait until it's over to marathon it. I haven't heard of Blood+ since Adult Swim like 8 years ago or something, never watched it in order. So I take it that it may be worth going back to watch it?
Aaranos
You get a lot of commisions regularly or is it something that requires advertising? I imagine with most people here being artist that is very competitive.

I use crunchyroll to watch anime and I learned SAO season 2 was out by the site breaking haha. Too many people were trying to watch it I guess, I'll probably wait until it's over to marathon it. I haven't heard of Blood+ since Adult Swim like 8 years ago or something, never watched it in order. So I take it that it may be worth going back to watch it?

Yes I do. I have a shop. It is sort of competitive, but being that my art isn't the greatest, I just try to get commissions, rather than compete.
But yeah, a lot of people on here, now, sell their art for upper millions to billions. Me? I accept pretty much anything.

I've heard of crunchyroll and tried using it a couple times, but I didn't really like it that much. Haha. That's kind of funny.
Yeah, Blood + came back on Netflix, so I watched it some and then got hooked. Honestly, though, I thought it was very good, but it really depends on preferences. I mean, I tried SAO, but I didn't really like it that much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff