Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince
Nope! nothing wrong with it at all!!
I wouldn't unfriend anyone over their interests, really. it's kind of silly you know?
I need to get into that tokyo ghoul I hear it's really good! Have you checked out I am A Hero? I also really like anything by Junji Ito too. And there's Pupa...
//follows a horror manga blog on tumblr
Sebastian... i knew something was off but I dunno he's crazy sexy to me. ; u ;
//badboy
I know! Jem is such a lovely person. he's so kind and gentle and just... hnnn.... //cries
Dude, i totally get that. I was stuck in the same situation for a very long time and it happened more than once. I'm usually everyone's second choice, and seeing them with someone else sucks so bad. And it's like a constant war with yourself. You WANT to be happy and supportive, but every time it turns to bitterness, jealousy, and mean words come out instead of what you really want to say.
Haha really? I'm honored it was to me, then. c:

There really isn't so don't be a jerk about it and ignore me Dx Gosh, people. I wouldn't do that to someone else if I don't like their interests, and it bothers me when they do it to me.
You should! I'm all caught up with the manga and I love it! And no, I haven't, but I've heard of it D: Here, here ; u ; My friend showed me this site and it has Junji Ito's manga on it. I finished all of them.
Are you a tumblr addict, too? o u o
In some parts I liked him as a character, but then a lot of the things that he did pissed me off >n< He really annoyed me in City of Lost Souls.
And Jem is lovely! I guess I like nice boys which is why I liked him so much.
I feel like I usually am people's second choice, too. This has happened to me multiple times and it's really heartbreaking. I liked this guy more than I normally like someone, and I know it's selfish but I hate seeing him with another guy that's not me. And that's exactly how I feel. I want to be happy for him and I have tried being supportive of his decision, but I just can't. I try talking to him every time he brings it up and I try not to let my feelings for him get the best of me, but something rude slips out about the other guy and I start more problems.
Yup. I normally talk a lot, but lately I haven't been in the mood to talk to anyone. I haven't talked much for the last two days >.<

I know!! Like just respect that I have different interests and we'll be okay sheesh.
omggggggggggg. I love you like for real. I LOVE junji ito and to give me this.. ahhhhh... //sobs
Yes I am. OTL I try to stay away but it's so FUNNY.
I got jealous when he had that crazy night with the two chicks... //blushes and looks away.
I like bad boys and good boys aha. Again with the opposites!!
It really sucks. I'm the reason two good relationships with people I was really close with and had feelings for failed. I take the blame, I was selfish and mean and.. I recently just deleted them from everything so I wouldn't hurt them anymore. :/
I don't mean to be so nasty, so it's best for us both haha.
//hugs tight
it'll be okay though, we can get through it. someone's out there for everyone, right? c:

Shy Senshi

Star Stealing Prince

That's what you'd expect from others, but nope >~<
Hehe, I love you, too xD I thought it would probably interest you o u o So there you go! I didn't start getting into horror manga much until I read his.
You just reminded me of that part! I think I need to read the books again D: Your reaction made me giggle, though ^u^
But isn't it hard to let go of them like that? I tried to for the last two days with him, and gosh, it's really hard. I haven't spoke to him or seen him, and he just sent me a message which kind of ruins letting him go >.<
I'd like to believe that there's someone out there for everyone :c Sometimes I think that there's no one for me.

And I'm going to sleep now o n o I'm tired and I just finished reading the manga I was on. Sooo goodnight ^w^

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince

That's what you'd expect from others, but nope >~<
Hehe, I love you, too xD I thought it would probably interest you o u o So there you go! I didn't start getting into horror manga much until I read his.
You just reminded me of that part! I think I need to read the books again D: Your reaction made me giggle, though ^u^
But isn't it hard to let go of them like that? I tried to for the last two days with him, and gosh, it's really hard. I haven't spoke to him or seen him, and he just sent me a message which kind of ruins letting him go >.<
I'd like to believe that there's someone out there for everyone :c Sometimes I think that there's no one for me.

And I'm going to sleep now o n o I'm tired and I just finished reading the manga I was on. Sooo goodnight ^w^

Because Junji ito is perfectttt. //has a crush on the intersections pretty boy and white pretty boy
Really? I'm glad! :"D
It is. It took me a lot time to be able to do it.
Considering one of them I've know since I was 13 and I had even gotten him an engagement ring and all. OTL
But it slowly heals, the more time you spend separately, and the more you fill your time with other things!
Okay~ I think I might head to bed too. Sleep well and I hope we talk more tomorrow!!

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII

Hope today is going well for you!

Shy Senshi

Star Stealing Prince
GaladrieII

Today would be better if I wasn't sick! D: I'm really slow today when it comes to being on here and typing.
How are you today?

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince
GaladrieII

Today would be better if I wasn't sick! D: I'm really slow today when it comes to being on here and typing.
How are you today?

Aww I'm sorry you're sick. D:
I'm okay. I met up with a friend I was really upset with and we talked so I feel a bit better now.

Shy Senshi

Star Stealing Prince
I'm okay. I met up with a friend I was really upset with and we talked so I feel a bit better now.

It really sucks :c I've been sleeping most of the day.
Aww did you get into a fight with this friend? u.u

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince

It really sucks :c I've been sleeping most of the day.
Aww did you get into a fight with this friend? u.u

Yeah. there's been a lot of crap between us recently that she caused so I kind of just got how I felt about it all out there.
Well you need it!! Your body needs rest!!

Shy Senshi

Star Stealing Prince
Yeah. there's been a lot of crap between us recently that she caused so I kind of just got how I felt about it all out there.

I hope you and your friend are able to resolve everything soon :c Does she know what she did wrong?
My friend told me the same thing! I'm laying down right now and occasionally taking the time to come on here and answer people. But my phone loads really slow x.x

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince

I hope you and your friend are able to resolve everything soon :c Does she know what she did wrong?
My friend told me the same thing! I'm laying down right now and occasionally taking the time to come on here and answer people. But my phone loads really slow x.x

Yeah she's knows. She's known the whole time haha.
Aww D: What kind of phone is it?

Shy Senshi

Star Stealing Prince
GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince

Did she even apologize then? >.< Or is she just being stubborn?
It's an Android. It's a Huawei. I'm really bad with technology.

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince
GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince

Did she even apologize then? >.< Or is she just being stubborn?
It's an Android. It's a Huawei. I'm really bad with technology.

She has, but it's been escalating because she tells people she's the victim when she's not haha.
My mom has a huawei. they're alright phones c:

Shy Senshi

Star Stealing Prince
She has, but it's been escalating because she tells people she's the victim when she's not haha.

Wow, that sounds like a lot of drama :c I'm sorry that you have to go through that with your friend.
Yeah, it is okay, but it's probably me who doesn't know how to work it. All I really know how to do is search the internet and type x.x

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince

Wow, that sounds like a lot of drama :c I'm sorry that you have to go through that with your friend.
Yeah, it is okay, but it's probably me who doesn't know how to work it. All I really know how to do is search the internet and type x.x

it's cool, my roomie has to help me figure out my iphone a lot haha!

Shy Senshi

Star Stealing Prince
GaladrieII
Star Stealing Prince

it's cool, my roomie has to help me figure out my iphone a lot haha!

Those look a lot more complicated, though >~> I think I should stick to reading instead of trying to mess with technology.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff