Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
YOU AND I SEEM SIMILAR

i watch all four of the animes you're currently watching except Guilty Crown and ANSLEKFJAELISKDFJ NOOOOOOOOO SLAINE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /breakdown

i also love RPing, and YAOI emotion_dowant

Omnipresent Werewolf

Yukaspluk
W-what is your commission a-and what show are you watching?

I'm doing two commissions for two different people. And they're both couple art. I usually don't do couples, but these were for items. x3
      And I'm watching. . . World's Strictest Parents, it's entertaining to watch. o u o Always interesting seeing how parents raise their kids and how they help the ones struggling.
      How're you, btw?User Image

Omnipresent Werewolf

Tanuki the Pathfinder
YOU AND I SEEM SIMILAR

i watch all four of the animes you're currently watching except Guilty Crown and ANSLEKFJAELISKDFJ NOOOOOOOOO SLAINE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /breakdown

o: Really now.

PFFT xDDD Nice!
      Which anime out of those that I've listed is your favourite though? o:

Oh~ nice nice. = w= b Yaoi's always a plus.User Image

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
fumi senpai
Tanuki the Pathfinder
YOU AND I SEEM SIMILAR

o: Really now.

PFFT xDDD Nice!
      Which anime out of those that I've listed is your favourite though? o:

Oh~ nice nice. = w= b Yaoi's always a plus.User Image

Haikyuu!! emotion_awesome i waited for like a year for anime to be aired emotion_kirakira it's my fave anime in general! xD

Shy Sweetheart

I l-like yaoi as much as any other pairing~ o///o E-except sometimes a little more b-because I usually don't see it in the things I watch/read.

I'm tired a-and worn out a-and injured a-and blah > < B-but good!

Omnipresent Werewolf

Tanuki the Pathfinder

Haikyuu!! emotion_awesome i waited for like a year for anime to be aired emotion_kirakira it's my fave anime in general! xD

Ooooh. o: So you've been reading it? x3
      I'm behind in the anime, to be honest. OTL I've been watching Guilty Crown instead. D;User Image

Omnipresent Werewolf

Yukaspluk
I l-like yaoi as much as any other pairing~ o///o E-except sometimes a little more b-because I usually don't see it in the things I watch/read.

I'm tired a-and worn out a-and injured a-and blah > < B-but good!

x3 That's cool. Yeah, yaoi isn't really common in anime.

D: Aw, I'm sorry. Will you be okay though?User Image

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Shy Sweetheart

fumi senpai
      x3 That's cool. Yeah, yaoi isn't really common in anime.
      D: Aw, I'm sorry. Will you be okay though?User Image

Well o o I m-meant in media in general, like webcomics~
Y-yeah I'll be okie~ >///< It's mild injury a-and I slept for 11 hours last night @///@
fumi senpai
      It's okay. x3 Oh wow. o u o

That sucks. ><;; Are you weak in the stomach, like able to get sick easily? Or I don't know. I don't even know if I'll have a tube down my throat since it's surgery in my mouth.

If you have the one mod I'm thinking it is, then yeah you'd need to have SKSE to work it. Can't remember the mod's name though. Since I personally don't like it.
      xDD Aww. I still suck with certain games. While my little brother was visiting, he got me to play Roblocks (or something like that) with him. And I really sucked at it. xD The one we were playing in it was a first-person shooter. Which I'm okay at... I usually only played those on the PS3. And even in those I'd just.....goof off. LOL.User Image

Ahhh, I was pretty young, so that might've been why I barfed the first time. Second time was mostly nausea. I don't think you'll have any issues, it isn't that bad, just the kind of nausea you get when you haven't eaten or drank anything for hours. ouo

Sounds kind of like my youngest brother when playing with me or my sister. He's 15 years my junior. Any time I play with him, like Mario Kart, he goes on and on about how I'm supposed to play and who everyone is and every little detail totally in-depth. Our dad eventually cut in to say, "Bud, she knows. She's played these. Relax." He's an adorable dork, he sort of trash talks (innocent trash talk, if there is such a thing) but then apologizes or says "joking" or "but not really."

Should I watch Tokyo Ghoul? I hear so many people saying it is good or recommending it, but I'm pickyyy. xP

Omnipresent Werewolf

0kaachan

Ahhh, I was pretty young, so that might've been why I barfed the first time. Second time was mostly nausea. I don't think you'll have any issues, it isn't that bad, just the kind of nausea you get when you haven't eaten or drank anything for hours. ouo

Sounds kind of like my youngest brother when playing with me or my sister. He's 15 years my junior. Any time I play with him, like Mario Kart, he goes on and on about how I'm supposed to play and who everyone is and every little detail totally in-depth. Our dad eventually cut in to say, "Bud, she knows. She's played these. Relax." He's an adorable dork, he sort of trash talks (innocent trash talk, if there is such a thing) but then apologizes or says "joking" or "but not really."

Should I watch Tokyo Ghoul? I hear so many people saying it is good or recommending it, but I'm pickyyy. xP

Oooh okay. xD Yeah, I know that feeling and can handle it fine so. o u o b

xDD Aw. My brother doesn't really make any comments because he knows everyone will get upset at him or make comments back. LOL. Innocent trash talk? o u o lol

Honestly..... I'd say no. It's a waste. I preferred, (notice past tense) the manga. But over all it went to s**t. And I'd rate it really low. I mean, I'm still watching the anime, but eh. They've cut too much important events from the manga, and then meh. The manga just ended and it was the crappiest ending I've ever seen for anything. Even crappier than this one manga called After School Nightmare. xD idek. I've been upset recently cause of TG and I finished another anime Guilty Crown which was depressing. OTL
      But if you're picky with anime, idk. D; You can always just watch the first episode and see how you feel about it. I mean. The other thing that bugged me about the anime was they censored the crap out of it. Like every battle scene, there's either white lighting blocking out things or black shadows doing it. e -e It's a horror/gore type of anime... So I don't get why they did all that, and when they rated it mature.User Image

Omnipresent Werewolf

Yukaspluk

Y-yeah I'll be okie~ >///< It's mild injury a-and I slept for 11 hours last night @///@

Aah. o u o
      Sorry for the late reply, btw. ><;;
      Wow xD That's a lot of sleep. lol How's your injury doing? User Image

Omnipresent Werewolf

Chemille
Hihi!! c:

Hi~ o u oUser Image

Shy Sweetheart

fumi senpai
Yukaspluk

Aah. o u o
      Sorry for the late reply, btw. ><;;
      Wow xD That's a lot of sleep. lol How's your injury doing? User Image

Almost all better~ n///n
I'm watching Noragami right now~ It's pretty interesting~
Its okie I h-haven't been using gaia as hard lately s-so late replies are fine~ >///<

Beloved Friend

fumi senpai
      Looking for more people I can chat with on here and/or Skype~
      A lil' about me:
      I've been on Gaia since 2005, woo = w= I tend to use a lot of emoticons. hahaha
      Uuuhmm. I like to draw a lot~
      I really like watching movies and anime. And I read a bit of manga.
      The anime I'm currently watching too are:

Aldnoah Zero (my favourite)
        Haikyuu!!
        Tokyo Ghoul

I like RPing, and I also really like yaoi~ (。´∀`)ノ
      Uh, idk what else to say. You can ask me stuff if you have any questions.
      And btw you can call me either Fumi or Senpai. x3
      I'm an INTP, so I'm super boring. = w=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            P.S. I like cats.

Hiiii smile ohmygoodness have you been on here a long time. I am quite new. Like a week ago, not even >w< So hi lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff