Welcome to Gaia! ::

fumi senpai

Yeah, this would be my second time. My sister's had quite a few surgeries and so she's been telling me what it's like when you wake up. I mean, the first time I just had the twilight sleep, because it was for removing my wisdom teeth, but that was 6 years ago now. OTL

Aww xDD For me... When I start installing mods, I kinda just lose it and get too many. I forget that you're supposed to install one then check how it runs with the game. But I've been able to figure out the ones that make my game lag or crash. Minus this most recent one. It's mainly when I play my main character I have, he's at level 55...Any other character I play and save, doesn't have the same problem. o u o I know that a lot of mods for Skyrim require SKSE. idk what kinda inventory mod you have, but maybe it's not working properly cause/if you don't have SKSE. x3
      o: Oh. Lol, It's kinda difficult with a mouse, but I've actually gotten so used to it now, that when I had played Skyrim on the PS3, it felt weird after playing it on the PC. xD
      I've been craving cookies recently, tbh. ; w; But my sister doesn't have sweets in the house. The sweetest thing that I can have here is rice pudding, which is actually really sweet for me. = w=User Image

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. The past couple days have been hellish. I think my daughter is going through a growth spurt. I thought people were joking when they said, "Prepare to get nothing but just existing done during growth spurts."

Ah, I remember being reeeeally hungry but nauseated at the same time. And, er, barfing right as I woke up. Really embarrassing. xP But they gave me a popsicle and ice chips, so.

I'll have to look into this SKSE. It might actually be what I have on it, because it sounds familiar. And yeah, I can't play worth a damn with a controller anymore, but I've become as good as my husband with a mouse and keyboard. I used to be so bad that our friends would just run around me in a circle as I tried aiming for them. I felt so accomplished when they couldn't do that anymore. Ohman, that brings back memories, hahah.

How've you been?

Omnipresent Werewolf

Yukaspluk
Demon_of_lost_souls

Hi~User Image

Omnipresent Werewolf

Bitty Buttons

D: Oh geez I went through the same thing, I'm so sorry you have to do that. I may have a suggestion to fix that though if you'd like to hear it.

Ah! I have stuff posted on my art blog and dA.

And what would that be? o:
      x3 Your art is cute. Lol. And dang xDD Your birthday is exactly a month after mine.User Image

Shy Sweetheart

H-hello Senpai >///< I l-like your current avi. I'm a-actually about to go to bed ;///;

Omnipresent Werewolf

A000044

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. The past couple days have been hellish. I think my daughter is going through a growth spurt. I thought people were joking when they said, "Prepare to get nothing but just existing done during growth spurts."

Ah, I remember being reeeeally hungry but nauseated at the same time. And, er, barfing right as I woke up. Really embarrassing. xP But they gave me a popsicle and ice chips, so.

I'll have to look into this SKSE. It might actually be what I have on it, because it sounds familiar. And yeah, I can't play worth a damn with a controller anymore, but I've become as good as my husband with a mouse and keyboard. I used to be so bad that our friends would just run around me in a circle as I tried aiming for them. I felt so accomplished when they couldn't do that anymore. Ohman, that brings back memories, hahah.

How've you been?

It's okay. x3 Oh wow. o u o

That sucks. ><;; Are you weak in the stomach, like able to get sick easily? Or I don't know. I don't even know if I'll have a tube down my throat since it's surgery in my mouth.

If you have the one mod I'm thinking it is, then yeah you'd need to have SKSE to work it. Can't remember the mod's name though. Since I personally don't like it.
      xDD Aww. I still suck with certain games. While my little brother was visiting, he got me to play Roblocks (or something like that) with him. And I really sucked at it. xD The one we were playing in it was a first-person shooter. Which I'm okay at... I usually only played those on the PS3. And even in those I'd just.....goof off. LOL.User Image

Omnipresent Werewolf

Yukaspluk
H-hello Senpai >///< I l-like your current avi. I'm a-actually about to go to bed ;///;
      N'aw, thank you~ ^^
      Ooh, okay. x3 Well, sleep well. Lol.User Image

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
fumi senpai
Bitty Buttons

D: Oh geez I went through the same thing, I'm so sorry you have to do that. I may have a suggestion to fix that though if you'd like to hear it.

Ah! I have stuff posted on my art blog and dA.

And what would that be? o:
      x3 Your art is cute. Lol. And dang xDD Your birthday is exactly a month after mine.User Image

Start with the sketch and send that to them, have them pay and then give them the finished piece. c: So if they skip out on you, then all you did was a sketch and no harm was done. :'D

Thank you! What really? xD

Omnipresent Werewolf

Bitty Buttons

Start with the sketch and send that to them, have them pay and then give them the finished piece. c: So if they skip out on you, then all you did was a sketch and no harm was done. :'D

Ah, I wouldn't do that because people wouldn't even quest for art if I were to do that. There's a possibility that I could always cancel out on them, so that wouldn't be very proper. I've done, watermarked clips of the drawing to people then have them complete the trade, then I give them the full piece. But yeah, I haven't really had much trouble other than having rude customers. ;~;

No problem~ x3 And yeah LOL my birthday is the 12th of November. = w= This year I'll be 22. OTLUser Image

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
fumi senpai
Bitty Buttons

Ah, I wouldn't do that because people wouldn't even quest for art if I were to do that. There's a possibility that I could always cancel out on them, so that wouldn't be very proper. I've done, watermarked clips of the drawing to people then have them complete the trade, then I give them the full piece. But yeah, I haven't really had much trouble other than having rude customers. ;~;

No problem~ x3 And yeah LOL my birthday is the 12th of November. = w= This year I'll be 22. OTLUser Image

D: Well hey, it never hurts to consider it so you're not scammed out of it you know? ; 3 ; But I understand too, just be safe with your stuff I don't wanna see you losing money even if its Gaia money. :c

Oh really? o w o I'm turning 21 myself. Have any plans for your birthday this year?

Omnipresent Werewolf

Bitty Buttons
fumi senpai
Bitty Buttons

D: Well hey, it never hurts to consider it so you're not scammed out of it you know? ; 3 ; But I understand too, just be safe with your stuff I don't wanna see you losing money even if its Gaia money. :c

Oh really? o w o I'm turning 21 myself. Have any plans for your birthday this year?

Yeah. D; I can't remember if Gaia has something where you can report them. I think they do, if they don't they should have something like that. = w= b

xDD Yeahh~ I'm a proud monkey. year of the monkey in the Chinese zodiac. And then Scorpio in eastern. //shot
      I'd like to get a tattoo, I've been giving out obvious hints to my older sister since when I had turned 20, she and her husband were saying they'd get me one. = ~= I already have a solid idea of the first one I wanna get and where it'd be located. So maybe this time it'll work out. But we are moving, that's the only down side, it's gonna be close to my birthday. Plus I'm having surgery. pfft two weeks before. November's gonna be hectic. Her and her husband wanna do the birthday shots for me as well since I missed out on doing so last year. xD
      Do you have any big plans for your 21st? o:User Image

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
fumi senpai
Bitty Buttons
fumi senpai
Bitty Buttons

Yeah. D; I can't remember if Gaia has something where you can report them. I think they do, if they don't they should have something like that. = w= b

xDD Yeahh~ I'm a proud monkey. year of the monkey in the Chinese zodiac. And then Scorpio in eastern. //shot
      I'd like to get a tattoo, I've been giving out obvious hints to my older sister since when I had turned 20, she and her husband were saying they'd get me one. = ~= I already have a solid idea of the first one I wanna get and where it'd be located. So maybe this time it'll work out. But we are moving, that's the only down side, it's gonna be close to my birthday. Plus I'm having surgery. pfft two weeks before. November's gonna be hectic. Her and her husband wanna do the birthday shots for me as well since I missed out on doing so last year. xD
      Do you have any big plans for your 21st? o:User Image

e ue I don't even remember anymore its been so long since I took commissions on here. I gave up because I couldn't stand the community. I dunno if you've heard of Sweet Drops or not. > 0 >

o u o Oh you are? I'm a Sagittarius and Rooster. = u =b
Oh geez you do sound busy, > 3> if you don't mind me being nosy, what kind of design are you getting? Now I'm curious. Surgery, D: oh gosh I hope its nothing serious. Good luck with it sweetie. :c
I think my parents are treating me to Dave & Busters, xD I can't handle alcohol though, so my mom will probably drink my first one for me, the smell alone makes me nauseous. eue;; //is such a lamer

Omnipresent Werewolf

Bitty Buttons

e ue I don't even remember anymore its been so long since I took commissions on here. I gave up because I couldn't stand the community. I dunno if you've heard of Sweet Drops or not. > 0 >

Oh geez you do sound busy, > 3> if you don't mind me being nosy, what kind of design are you getting? Now I'm curious. Surgery, D: oh gosh I hope its nothing serious. Good luck with it sweetie. :c
I think my parents are treating me to Dave & Busters, xD I can't handle alcohol though, so my mom will probably drink my first one for me, the smell alone makes me nauseous. eue;; //is such a lamer

Sweet Drops? o u o What's that?

xD Yeah, it's kinda annoying cause I'd like to just relax around my birthday 'n what not. I'm wanting to get the Celtic trinity knot.
      User Image

Something simple and that can be small, since I want it on my inner wrist. = w= I know that's a painful spot too, but I can endure a lot of pain. I also like the meaning for the knot, and so it's not just a meaningless tattoo. x3
      And thanks. It's eh, idek. I'd consider it more serious than one I had last year, but it's not that serious since it'll be an out-patient type. I'll be able to go home once I wake up. = w= b
      Oooh nice nice. I like Dave & Busters. I'm the king at those ring light things. idk what they're called. But with the light up and you have to get it on the bonus in the center. I've figured how to work it. xDD My secret technique though. D: Aw, well alcohol is. I don't know, cause I drink, but that's a choice. The drink I got was pretty sweet for my first time ordering one at a restaurant. It was a lemonade, with vodka mixed in. Really tasty. = w= But I kinda prefer drinks like Guinness and the less sweet tasting.User Image

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
fumi senpai
Bitty Buttons

Sweet Drops? o u o What's that?

xD Yeah, it's kinda annoying cause I'd like to just relax around my birthday 'n what not. I'm wanting to get the Celtic trinity knot.
      User Image

Something simple and that can be small, since I want it on my inner wrist. = w= I know that's a painful spot too, but I can endure a lot of pain. I also like the meaning for the knot, and so it's not just a meaningless tattoo. x3
      And thanks. It's eh, idek. I'd consider it more serious than one I had last year, but it's not that serious since it'll be an out-patient type. I'll be able to go home once I wake up. = w= b
      Oooh nice nice. I like Dave & Busters. I'm the king at those ring light things. idk what they're called. But with the light up and you have to get it on the bonus in the center. I've figured how to work it. xDD My secret technique though. D: Aw, well alcohol is. I don't know, cause I drink, but that's a choice. The drink I got was pretty sweet for my first time ordering one at a restaurant. It was a lemonade, with vodka mixed in. Really tasty. = w= But I kinda prefer drinks like Guinness and the less sweet tasting.User Image

c: Sweet Drops was my chibi art shop before I closed it earlier this year.

Yeah I understand that, birthday's are suppose to be pretty much your day, I hope its still decent though. ; u ;
Oh nice! :'D I like it.
Well hey that's good, at least its nothing serious.
Ring things.... are they the colorful pink, green and blue things with the big dome and you gotta hit the button at the right time to get the jackpot? PFFFF > 3> I wasn't going to ask anyway. xD
You keep your dirty secrets. Bl
Ehhhh maybe one day I'll try a mixed drink, e u e just not this second. The lemonade thing sounds good though I'm not going to lie. xD
So what are you up to this evening?

Omnipresent Werewolf

Bitty Buttons

c: Sweet Drops was my chibi art shop before I closed it earlier this year.

Yeah I understand that, birthday's are suppose to be pretty much your day, I hope its still decent though. ; u ;
Oh nice! :'D I like it.
Well hey that's good, at least its nothing serious.
Ring things.... are they the colorful pink, green and blue things with the big dome and you gotta hit the button at the right time to get the jackpot? PFFFF > 3> I wasn't going to ask anyway. xD
You keep your dirty secrets. Bl
Ehhhh maybe one day I'll try a mixed drink, e u e just not this second. The lemonade thing sounds good though I'm not going to lie. xD
So what are you up to this evening?

Oooohh. xD I never really look for art on Gaia, or well for commissioning others. Mainly cause I never stick to an avatar and never have an OC I really want drawn. OTL
      x3 Yeaaah. And thanks~ I've taken an interest in Celtic mythology and origins, mainly because I'm Irish and Celtic is a mix of things, involving Irish~~
      YEAH! those things. x3 I usually only go for the ones that have it to 500 tickets. LOL I'm also good with that tower one, that's similar to those. = w= b
      Well as you get older your taste-buds do change. I've noticed I like things I used to not like when I was younger. Like.... Spinach. I can eat a lot of it, I love it fried. x3 Oooh there's this one mixed drink that's also really good, and it's milky. It's a White Russian. LOL It's really good. I wanted those for my birthday, but instead I was given a pack of Angry Orchard cider. Which is fine, since those are good too.

And tonight, nothing really. Went out with my sister to a grand opening of an office for political stuff. //really not interested in politics
      But it was alright. Till my knees started hurting. And then there were too many people, I got squished up against a window. But there was this one cookie thing they had there that was super good. D: I wish I got another one... it was so good.
      At the moment though, I'm attempting to work on commissions again, while watching a show. = w=
      What're you up to?
      And is it okay if I add you? o:User Image

Shy Sweetheart

W-what is your commission a-and what show are you watching?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff