Welcome to Gaia! ::

That Bocchan
User Image
Do you do group roleplays or 1 x 1? I do both. whee

Well, I'm always willing to do both! I like doing either!
Easily Hypnotized
Cayla-Danielle
Easily Hypnotized
Cayla-Danielle
Easily Hypnotized
For sure. emotion_awesome
So what kinds of roleplays do you like? surprised

I like lots! I particularly enjoy things like magic, and demons, elves, things in the fantasy genre! But, with that being said, I also enjoy epic fights and wars and battles! I actually have and idea of a role play, but I just... don't have the guts to starts a thread or anything incase of failure... D: That's why I usually stick to 1x1, though that can get very dull..
Oh. Gotcha. Well, maybe you should find a few people who are interested and start a thread or a guild or something. I usually do like family RPs or something weird with a girl and guy who gets teased a lot by the other girl... or stuff about gender changing and stuff. It's just amusing to me. lol

It would have been a lot easier when I was first one gaia... Now that I'm back on, none of my old friends are using it anymore ahaha... So I'm in search of people!
Gotcha. Well I hope you find a few! Gaia can be pretty boring if you don't have anyone to talk to.

Why thank you! biggrin

Questionable Bunny

User Image
Easily Hypnotized

Yup~ She may randomly do commish on dA though. Just search up gardosen
on Google. She changed her user to yaoi... something. It should link to her new
username.

Cayla-Danielle

I'm working on a Rune Factory RP right now and still setting up my profiles. But I'd
definitely love to discuss stuff about RPing together whee 1 x 1 or group. Oh and
I play mostly guy characters.
Oh really?! I roleplay mostly female characters. I'm not very good at roleplaying males! And I would love that! I could use someone to roleplay with!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff