Ello

Heyy! How are you?

-waves- smile

Hiii xd

How are you tonight ma'am? razz

Dapper Explorer

Dollwhore

I'm doing well. Just hanging out, and watching tv.

Evader

Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore

Oh what's on tv?

What do you like to watch?

Dapper Explorer

Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore

Oh what's on tv?

Currently I'm watching food HGTV, but also enjoy watching Doctor Who, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Criminal Minds, and Bones.

Evader

Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore

Oh what's on tv?

Currently I'm watching food HGTV, but also enjoy watching Doctor Who, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Criminal Minds, and Bones.

I love Once Upon a Time. I can't wait for Sunday. biggrin I am actually looking to get in a career like the show criminal minds.

I have a love/hate relationship with the food channels. They make me want to make all this mouth watering stuff, but i can't because I will burn it. lol

Dapper Explorer

Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore

Oh what's on tv?

I love Once Upon a Time. I can't wait for Sunday. biggrin I am actually looking to get in a career like the show criminal minds.

I have a love/hate relationship with the food channels. They make me want to make all this mouth watering stuff, but i can't because I will burn it. lol

This Sunday is going to be sooo good. I'm excited. I love watching food network/home improvement shows, even though I can't cook at all, and my house looks like garbage...oh well.

I don't think I'm smart enough to work for the BAU or anything like that, but I bet that would be an awesome job.

Dapper Explorer

IAmGodMode
I'm doing all right! Been stuffin' my face. cool

How are you?

Doing really well, just hanging around the house.

Evader

Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore

Oh what's on tv?

This Sunday is going to be sooo good. I'm excited. I love watching food network/home improvement shows, even though I can't cook at all, and my house looks like garbage...oh well.

I don't think I'm smart enough to work for the BAU or anything like that, but I bet that would be an awesome job.

I absolutely love with what they did with Elsa and Ana. smile Both are gorgeous women. razz
I actually feel the same way with home improvement homes. It makes me also envy the people getting the makeovers.

You probably are smart enough, but don't want to put in the effort. Don't ever put yourself down like that. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. biggrin

Aged Prophet

Special-Kayyy
Gaheris Rhade
Ello

Heyy! How are you?
I'm doing alright how about you?

Dapper Explorer

Gaheris Rhade
Special-Kayyy
Gaheris Rhade
Ello

Heyy! How are you?
I'm doing alright how about you?

I guess I was sleepy, since I crashed. sweatdrop heh...

Dapper Explorer

Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore
Special-Kayyy
Dollwhore

Oh what's on tv?

I absolutely love with what they did with Elsa and Ana. smile Both are gorgeous women. razz
I actually feel the same way with home improvement homes. It makes me also envy the people getting the makeovers.

You probably are smart enough, but don't want to put in the effort. Don't ever put yourself down like that. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. biggrin

That's one thing I do like about the frozen theme is how perfect Elsa, Anna, and Hans look. It's basically spot on the movie, which is really cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff