Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lithium Filth
WaRori
Lithium Filth

:3 Heyyy thurr purrty thing. How have you been :3

Lith! *glomp* ^__^

I missed ya! How've you been?
I've been doing okay for the most part! Nothing new really, I tried to take a hack at trying life out but... I failed orz.

:3 Actually not good. But also good? xD
Aww, how did you fail?

Is something wrong? :C

Well... I got bored lol.. I was like... wtf, no internet.. no games.. no memes?! What is this?! This isn't life! So yeah.. it lasted about 2 weeks before I came back again xD

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
WaRori
Lithium Filth
WaRori
Lithium Filth

Lith! *glomp* ^__^

I've been doing okay for the most part! Nothing new really, I tried to take a hack at trying life out but... I failed orz.

Aww, how did you fail?

Well... I got bored lol.. I was like... wtf, no internet.. no games.. no memes?! What is this?! This isn't life! So yeah.. it lasted about 2 weeks before I came back again xD

Eh, I had a couple health-wise problems. Something with my eyes shifted, so I was off for a week. And then this week i had a tooth drilled and filled, and it's still hurting >.> But like, it's all fixed now? So also good.
Oh gosh xD I've been crazy busy with school. This semester is kicking my butt it's wacko.
Pfft. What did you do out there, in the world? -major curious never been-

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Well aren't you just the cutest darn thing.
Lithium Filth
WaRori
Lithium Filth
WaRori
Lithium Filth

Lith! *glomp* ^__^

Aww, how did you fail?

Eh, I had a couple health-wise problems. Something with my eyes shifted, so I was off for a week. And then this week i had a tooth drilled and filled, and it's still hurting >.> But like, it's all fixed now? So also good.
Oh gosh xD I've been crazy busy with school. This semester is kicking my butt it's wacko.
Pfft. What did you do out there, in the world? -major curious never been-

Oh I can see why it's bad and good at the same time xD I need major work on my teeth but I'm too poor for that stuff >:CCC But glad your tooth is fixed :333

What's kicking your butt the most this semester? The homeworks? O:

Well..... um... I went out every day to a bar or something.. which was boring.. I did a lot of shopping.. which was okay.. I tried talking to people but ended up clinging to the ceiling. (Cat pun <3)

So yeah.. nothing special.. there's nothing to do D<

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
WaRori

Oh I can see why it's bad and good at the same time xD I need major work on my teeth but I'm too poor for that stuff >:CCC But glad your tooth is fixed :333

Well..... um... I went out every day to a bar or something.. which was boring.. I did a lot of shopping.. which was okay.. I tried talking to people but ended up clinging to the ceiling. (Cat pun <3)

Aww I'm sorry. Yeah, we had to wait a month for it >.<
Yeah. The homework and the studying. Erk. I'm always so tired too from staying up doing homework.
:3 PAW YEAH using my puns MARRY ME.
A bar? Yeah. Never been to one. Shopping is fun though. Love shopping <3 Shopping is serious business.

Feline Warlord

WaRori
NummyChocolateCookehs
WaRori
NummyChocolateCookehs
hayloo. o; <3

Mmm, chocolate cookies! =w= *noms*

Heya! How's you? C:

yushyush. c; <3
i'm good, hbu?

I'm pretty good, I got a soar throat though T-T

awhhs ;c
Lithium Filth
WaRori

Yeah. The homework and the studying. Erk. I'm always so tired too from staying up doing homework.
A bar? Yeah. Never been to one. Shopping is fun though. Love shopping <3 Shopping is serious business.

I hate homework.. yet again.. who loves homework anyway. D: What kind of classes you taking?

Haha! I think wearing these kitty ears all the time is having an impact on my word usage and joke making D<

Yeah.. bars are boring.. I was just trying to fit in but.. I don't see why people love going there. D: Shopping is serious business.... every time.. ALL THE TIME gonk

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
WaRori
Lithium Filth
WaRori

I hate homework.. yet again.. who loves homework anyway. D: What kind of classes you taking?

Haha! I think wearing these kitty ears all the time is having an impact on my word usage and joke making D<

Yeah.. bars are boring.. I was just trying to fit in but.. I don't see why people love going there. D: Shopping is serious business.... every time.. ALL THE TIME gonk

:3 My dorky friends have joined me!
Um, basic classes. I only just recently decided what I want to major in. Which is fashion like clothes construction and stuff.
Haha yes. Puns for the win :3
CLOTHES FOREVER.

Questionable Cutie-Pie

Whoreigami
User Image

Your Gaia username is ridiculously awesome.

Questionable Cutie-Pie

WaRori
Whoreigami
User Image

User Image
    Thank you!
    &&&Your gaia avatar is ridiculously adorable!
    D<
    I'm jealous.
Whoreigami
WaRori
Whoreigami
User Image

User Image
    Thank you!
    &&&Your gaia avatar is ridiculously adorable!
    D<
    I'm jealous.

Thank you ;u; Although I love the eyes/mouth on your avi more than mine mad Super cute =w=

Questionable Cutie-Pie

WaRori

Thank you ;u; Although I love the eyes/mouth on your avi more than mine mad Super cute =w=

User Image
    You should tektek my avi!
    3nodding
Whoreigami
WaRori

User Image
    3nodding

You know, I think I will.. I'm kind of curious how much it costed anyway. O:!

Questionable Cutie-Pie

WaRori
Whoreigami
WaRori

User Image
    3nodding

You know, I think I will.. I'm kind of curious how much it costed anyway. O:!

User Image
    Nuuu!
    D<
    You have to make it cuter, though!
    gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items