Welcome to Gaia! ::

SparkyTheRainbowUnicorn
WaRori
SparkyTheRainbowUnicorn
Your names Rori, my names Lori. Lets be best friends! emotion_kirakira

Lori and Rori :3 I like it! So yes, lets!

I am jealous of your hat :C It's cute.

Why thank you! I'm in love with my hat. c:
I paid fifteen dollars to a girl in my senior year high school art class to make it for me.
Such a good deal!

That's pretty cheap.. and pretty cool that it's hand made, holy crap O: I'm super jelly now!
hello , um my name is Evellen or Phyra, Ellie is a fun nick name. im completely socaily awkward and my inability of spell even though im 19 dosent help much. i also cross dress, its alot of fun and makes me feel free. i like freedom and fun and not haveing to be serious all the time.. i am working on a degree in interer disgine. i love to sing and write poems an short storys. I also have a deep love of beautiful things, paintings, personalities, rooms.
i tend to hate the fact i get so shy i ramble..... i do bettter with qestions.
roseoftheday1106
hello , um my name is Evellen or Phyra, Ellie is a fun nick name. im completely socaily awkward and my inability of spell even though im 19 dosent help much. i also cross dress, its alot of fun and makes me feel free. i like freedom and fun and not haveing to be serious all the time.. i am working on a degree in interer disgine. i love to sing and write poems an short storys. I also have a deep love of beautiful things, paintings, personalities, rooms.

Hi Ellie ^^ How're you tonight?

I'm sorry about your spelling problem and such.. but i think it's nice that you're doing interior design too x3
WaRori
roseoftheday1106

I'm sorry about your spelling problem and such.. but i think it's nice that you're doing interior design too x3

well its a way to let others have beauty in their lives. yah ill eventualy get a computer with spell check intill then ahwell.
roseoftheday1106
WaRori
roseoftheday1106

well its a way to let others have beauty in their lives. yah ill eventualy get a computer with spell check intill then ahwell.

It's alright, spell check will take some time to do though every post, but your spelling isn't THAT bad.
WaRori
roseoftheday1106
WaRori
roseoftheday1106

It's alright, spell check will take some time to do though every post, but your spelling isn't THAT bad.

thank you for that, ill take that as a complement. so anything fun happon today?
roseoftheday1106
WaRori
roseoftheday1106
WaRori
roseoftheday1106

thank you for that, ill take that as a complement. so anything fun happon today?

Nothing much really... I was playing a game on XBOX last night and ended up becoming friends with quite a few people.

How about you? :3
WaRori
roseoftheday1106
WaRori
roseoftheday1106
WaRori
roseoftheday1106

Nothing much really... I was playing a game on XBOX last night and ended up becoming friends with quite a few people.

How about you? :3

Ah im on another treasure hunt, im working on writeing the end of last years historical report. i Keep looking for anything enteresting, all i found were more questions. im going to play my harp latter when my grandmother comes though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff