Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victor Weshin

Yes, do forgive my lapse.

I am quite well. I had my english and history assessments today, which I think I passed with at least an A. They were startlingly and naturally, suspiciously easy.
          My quarterly assessments are now from Wednesday to Tuesday. The first day has gone pretty well and the new schedule isn't that bad, so I'm relatively confident.
          How have your days been?

Hilarious Friend

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
sinistral scaevity
Victor Weshin

Yes, do forgive my lapse.

I am quite well. I had my english and history assessments today, which I think I passed with at least an A. They were startlingly and naturally, suspiciously easy.
          My quarterly assessments are now from Wednesday to Tuesday. The first day has gone pretty well and the new schedule isn't that bad, so I'm relatively confident.
          How have your days been?
Well, your confidence is profound, I see. I'm glad you are so secure with yourself and the performance thereof. I wish you the best in your endevour.

As for myself, things have been nothing short of tenacious. My work will be taking me away for the next week. Every time it does, when I come back, I am nothing special to talk with. Short, moody, and even mean.

Note: I've been on the games frequently here and, in my opinion, you really should consider working on your Resort World island. The people seem...desolate. xD But, still, I think you'd actually enjoy it once you break passed the slow start.
Victor Weshin

Thank you! I will succeed. Determination will get you anywhere.

Are you content with that sort of life? Sounds a might bit trying.

Oh dear, that old thing? Tried it on a lark. Amusing for a few minutes, but I quickly grew bored with it. My understanding of it wasn't the best, hence the abandonment. Plus, dreadfully slow. I'm more fast-paced. Impatience, you see! Though you wouldn't know it if you see me in life. Perhaps, I might reconsider when desperately bored.

I've had great fun today! Went to my school's haunted house just recently.
          How invigorating! Dead fun, though I pity the actors. One would think their poor voices ought to have been lost by now. The group of friends/acquaintances I was with screamed an awful lot. I was more frightened afterwards when my friend said a bug was on me.
          Oooh, I had a scrumptious cupcake at the bake sale. Divine.

Hilarious Friend

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
sinistral scaevity
Victor Weshin

Thank you! I will succeed. Determination will get you anywhere.

Are you content with that sort of life? Sounds a might bit trying.

Oh dear, that old thing? Tried it on a lark. Amusing for a few minutes, but I quickly grew bored with it. My understanding of it wasn't the best, hence the abandonment. Plus, dreadfully slow. I'm more fast-paced. Impatience, you see! Though you wouldn't know it if you see me in life. Perhaps, I might reconsider when desperately bored.

I've had great fun today! Went to my school's haunted house just recently.
          How invigorating! Dead fun, though I pity the actors. One would think their poor voices ought to have been lost by now. The group of friends/acquaintances I was with screamed an awful lot. I was more frightened afterwards when my friend said a bug was on me.
          Oooh, I had a scrumptious cupcake at the bake sale. Divine.
I find little need to thank me for doing what a friend is naturally supposed to do. Still, you are very welcome.

No. I'm not content with it. It simply is a means to an ends for me, which I find is the majority of one's life; doing simply what must be done in order to survive.

There doesn't have to be much understanding. Just build, collect money...kind of like being in the mob or something. xDD I couldn't say I am that much better, just determined to have a lot of money. Greedy me. lol

Never cared for scary things. Not movies, not events. Can't stand scary movies because I feel powerless to act and resolve the issue. Events, it is illegal to act and resolve said issue. So I'm at a loss and simply refuse to put myself into the scenario. I am glad you had a wonderful time, however.

Cupcake. Mnn................okay, drool is cleaned up now. xDD
Victor Weshin

Lovely.

How negatively you reply. I hope you get out of this loathsome rut.
          Live life to the fullest. I wish you luck in life.

The mob. . . My principal looks like he is part of the mob. Italian and slicked back hair.
          Fits the stereotype, you see.
          Greedy determination! Ha, haven't got much of that when playing that game.
          May you exceed beyond the dreams of your pixelated money.

Well, each to their own.
          :]

Cupcakes are marvelous. It had orange frosting that was delightful to eat. The inside was fluffy and delectable. Sugary confections improve the quality of life.

Hilarious Friend

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
sinistral scaevity
Victor Weshin

Lovely.

How negatively you reply. I hope you get out of this loathsome rut.
          Live life to the fullest. I wish you luck in life.

The mob. . . My principal looks like he is part of the mob. Italian and slicked back hair.
          Fits the stereotype, you see.
          Greedy determination! Ha, haven't got much of that when playing that game.
          May you exceed beyond the dreams of your pixelated money.

Well, each to their own.
          :]

Cupcakes are marvelous. It had orange frosting that was delightful to eat. The inside was fluffy and delectable. Sugary confections improve the quality of life.
A negative reply may also be misconstrued as a realism. Though, I agree, something positive must be around a corner, and I patiently wait for it.

I would...you know what? I'm not even going there. Mob principals don't surprise me.

I'm also not going into the cupcake either. I'm starving and have found myself far too lazy to make dinner yet. lmao
Victor Weshin

My english substitute once commented on his good looks.
          lol

Good morning!

Hilarious Friend

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
sinistral scaevity
Victor Weshin

My english substitute once commented on his good looks.
          lol

Good morning!
Again, sometimes us guys need to stroke our own ego. It just doesn't happen when we want it to, so we simply do it ourselves. xD

Good morning, fair lady, how do you do? ^_^
Victor Weshin

I meant that the substitute commented on the principal's good looks. It was rather amusing.

I'm doing well.
          Slept in a fair amount, mostly until my sister left for work.
          Her highness is dead annoying when she can't find things last minute.
          And she steals my lotion, earrings, and leggings
          (of which I have none now thanks to her kleptomanic hands and god knows how many leggings she's acquired)
          and never manages to give them back without prompting.
          She even lost a pair of earrings that she borrowed from me.
          gonk
          Anyways, just on the computer and sampling my mother's food as she makes it.
          How are you doing?

Hilarious Friend

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
sinistral scaevity
Victor Weshin

I meant that the substitute commented on the principal's good looks. It was rather amusing.

I'm doing well.
          Slept in a fair amount, mostly until my sister left for work.
          Her highness is dead annoying when she can't find things last minute.
          And she steals my lotion, earrings, and leggings
          (of which I have none now thanks to her kleptomanic hands and god knows how many leggings she's acquired)
          and never manages to give them back without prompting.
          She even lost a pair of earrings that she borrowed from me.
          gonk
          Anyways, just on the computer and sampling my mother's food as she makes it.
          How are you doing?
Ah, my mistake. Well, that certainly is interesting for that substitute. It must be an acquired tasted indeed.

I'm glad you are getting rest, I could use some of my own. Though, the boss has many plans and no muscles to make them happen. So, I am incorporated into said plans. xD
Victor Weshin

Plans?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas