Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a "Returned" Gaian? :P

Yes, I took a <1 year to 2 year break 0.28638497652582 28.6% [ 61 ]
Yes, I was gone at least 3 to 5 years 0.26760563380282 26.8% [ 57 ]
Yes, I was gone 5-10 years o.o 0.20657276995305 20.7% [ 44 ]
Yes, I left and I am not sure I am coming back >_< 0.051643192488263 5.2% [ 11 ]
No, I have never taken an extended break 0.070422535211268 7.0% [ 15 ]
I am thinking of taking a nice long break 0.023474178403756 2.3% [ 5 ]
Other 'cause nothing rings a bell 0.093896713615023 9.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 213 ]

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
MischieviousAndDemented
sounds like fun, but i prefer doing surveys, at least people frequently do those. or do inbound calls, but the problem with inbound you'd have to add-on sales to get better pay. sweatdrop
Hey I just met you,
AND THIS IS CRAZY.

Meh, pay makes it worth it. However it is only part time and not commission. So I could be doing better than I am.
But I just took bath salts
Your face looks tasty

Handsome Hellraiser

RosesFallingLikeRain
MischieviousAndDemented
sounds like fun, but i prefer doing surveys, at least people frequently do those. or do inbound calls, but the problem with inbound you'd have to add-on sales to get better pay. sweatdrop
Hey I just met you,
AND THIS IS CRAZY.

Meh, pay makes it worth it. However it is only part time and not commission. So I could be doing better than I am.
Your face looks tasty
at least its easier to get a job while having one, instead of without 3nodding

Sparkly Cat

Jodelien

I was already so happy when I could sell my zOMG rings for 500k and now they're like... millions... D:

Ah well. Still happy. wink And check out the daily prize, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Don't ask me why, but it gives out at least 10k right now... Great for shop stuff. smile

I was able to sell some old junk I don't want and now I'm in the billions, but that's not so much now. xd

Items are so nicely pixelated, but they're also so...big, I guess. I like lots of small details. I've been trying to make an avi to spend gold on.

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
MischieviousAndDemented
RosesFallingLikeRain
MischieviousAndDemented
Hey I just met you,
AND THIS IS CRAZY.

Your face looks tasty
at least its easier to get a job while having one, instead of without 3nodding
Hey I just met you,
AND THIS IS CRAZY.

The experiences I've had have always been the opposite, to be honest. But I'm probably the exception.
Your face looks tasty

Devoted Duck

Forest Gladiator
Jodelien

I was already so happy when I could sell my zOMG rings for 500k and now they're like... millions... D:

Ah well. Still happy. wink And check out the daily prize, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Don't ask me why, but it gives out at least 10k right now... Great for shop stuff. smile

I was able to sell some old junk I don't want and now I'm in the billions, but that's not so much now. xd

Items are so nicely pixelated, but they're also so...big, I guess. I like lots of small details. I've been trying to make an avi to spend gold on.

I did hear that tektek isn't updated, which is a shame... :>

And agreed on the big items... I do like the new tiny legs though, too bad that there aren't many items to accessorize them.

Eloquent Inquisitor

Princess Pandamonium
Umaeril

Mostly good. I've just been trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life.

I have been looking for a job, but I've not had much luck. So, I'm contemplating going back to school.

I wish you all the best, I understand since I went back to school myself. Not a choice for everyone but some non traditional age women do real well.

Eloquent Inquisitor

RosesFallingLikeRain
Umaeril
RosesFallingLikeRain

Whoa, hey there, how are you doing?!

Hey Uma, pretty good, you?

How is this thread doing?
I may hop back on the Gaia train soonish, if not now. My art has been doing amazing, and I link my livestreams in the forum.

I may also add you on the facederps.

I now work as an all-feared telemarketer making 14$/hour.

This thread is generally abandoned by myself, I hardly have time to do anything anymore. smile Right now it is time for bed.

Sure just PM me for FB, any of my friends here are welcome to. Congrats on having a job, that is very good, though I hope they increase the minimum wage!

I am glad about your art, but what are livestreams?

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Umaeril

I wish you all the best, I understand since I went back to school myself. Not a choice for everyone but some non traditional age women do real well.

I do well. I just need to make sure I actually have in class classes.

Sparkly Cat

@Jode: It's not updated, which makes my life difficult! I'll work something out as I sell through the stuff I don't want. It's tough to let go of some items, even though I never used them.

Well! Now I've seen both of the movies that I wanted to see this summer and I really liked both of them. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and Guardians of the Galaxy. I very much see myself in Rocket. xd

What else? I saw both in 3D. Dawn had some great scenes for that, but there were also a lot of close-ups that weren't as amazing. But Guardians was absolutely gorgeous. They worked hard to make that 3D look good!

I have more to say, but that depends on whether or not anybody wants to read it. whee

Devoted Duck

Well, I wouldn't have known Tektek wasn't updated if someone did not post about it somewhere, lol.

I must say it's hardest to let go of the items which were always super expensive and are now worth nearly nothing... The red scarf, norisu chakra thingie, whatever the name is. I got it once as a gift, don't really use it, but don't think I'll ever sell it.

Devoted Duck

Handsome Hellraiser

Sparkly Cat

I'm likin' both of your avis.

8,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It's funny Bellevi, years passed and I still recognize your style.

Devout Worshipper

BLKnWHT
It's funny Bellevi, years passed and I still recognize your style.

And I still recognize your name! How have you been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff