Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
I want people who can consistently chat with me. Not every once in a while.
Not someone who says "hey, what are your interests, where do you live, how old are you", then leaves. I consider that an associate, not a friend.
I'm looking for a friend who i can have more convos than just the "getting to know me" one, y'know?
So yeah. smile
Edit: Though i don't believe just interests make two people "click"...
I'm a 19 year old female. I'm interested in socalizing, a bit of reading(historical and realistic fiction) and video games(wii), music(choir, musicals, music theory) and cosmetology.

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm sure we can help each other out then. biggrin
What's up? emotion_yatta

Newbie Tycoon

Hihi! I know exactly how you feel! I only have a few close friends here on Gaia that I constantly chat with and ask about their busy lives. It would be awesome if we could be friends too 3nodding

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
deifitnedinU
What's up? emotion_yatta

I'm just relaxing, but my mom's in a bad mood so I've been having small arguments with her over little stuff.
What are you up to?

Fashionable Hourglass

I like your profile. Pretty sweet. cool

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ambiguouus the Terrible
deifitnedinU
What's up? emotion_yatta

I'm just relaxing, but my mom's in a bad mood so I've been having small arguments with her over little stuff.
What are you up to?

Hopefully you guys can patch things up sooner or later.
Nothing really, just hanging around, not really much to do around here, y'know what I'm saying? emo

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
l0oney
Hihi! I know exactly how you feel! I only have a few close friends here on Gaia that I constantly chat with and ask about their busy lives. It would be awesome if we could be friends too 3nodding

Nice avi!
I don't have anyone that i really chat with anymore. I did have one but, she doesn't get on here anymore.
I agree, it would be awesome emotion_c8 so i'll add you just in case our convo dies in here.
What are your plans for this week?

Newbie Tycoon

Ambiguouus the Terrible

Nice avi!
I don't have anyone that i really chat with anymore. I did have one but, she doesn't get on here anymore.
I agree, it would be awesome emotion_c8 so i'll add you just in case our convo dies in here.

Thank you! Yours is super cute blaugh
Lately my friends have been busy with their real lifes, but its nice to hear from them just to get an update. Yes, go ahead and add me!
Well, I will definitely be having turkey!! My mom wants to go black friday shopping but im not all too excited for it. Too many pushy buyers crying
Will your week be exciting?

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Easy Break Oven

Thanks, i like your avi hair. its pretty.
i really want to change my profile since i had it for like 6months and someone copied it. I've been too lazy to sad
How's life for you?

Fashionable Hourglass

Ambiguouus the Terrible
Easy Break Oven

i really want to change my profile since i had it for like 6months and someone copied it. I've been too lazy to sad
How's life for you?
Oh thanks! I like your avi too. 4laugh
That's lame that someone copied your profile. Oh well.
Life's good. Kinda bored. I was looking for people to be in a Gaia family with me or something.
I want to make a guild and chat/rp with people and stuff.

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
deifitnedinU
Ambiguouus the Terrible
deifitnedinU
What's up? emotion_yatta

What are you up to?

Nothing really, just hanging around, not really much to do around here, y'know what I'm saying? emo

Yea i hope so too.. i feel like the days i'm not busy and can spend time with her, we don't get along.
And ik what you mean, i'm bored too. I wish i can hang with my friends but i don't have any gas in my car. I chose to go see The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay in a movie theater 45min away bc of the comfortable seats. If a movie theatre has uncomfortable seats, and it's nighttime, i usually fall asleep on the movie, ironically. Ik you might of thought i was dumb for going, but i did it for a friend.
I didn't even read the series i was confused half of the time i was watching it lol

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ambiguouus the Terrible
deifitnedinU
Ambiguouus the Terrible
deifitnedinU
What's up? emotion_yatta

What are you up to?

Yea i hope so too.. i feel like the days i'm not busy and can spend time with her, we don't get along.
And ik what you mean, i'm bored too. I wish i can hang with my friends but i don't have any gas in my car. I chose to go see The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay in a movie theater 45min away bc of the comfortable seats. If a movie theatre has uncomfortable seats, and it's nighttime, i usually fall asleep on the movie, ironically. Ik you might of thought i was dumb for going, but i did it for a friend.
I didn't even read the series i was confused half of the time i was watching it lol

It's all in the atmosphere. Usually at parties or social gatherings my parents are usually nice. Hopefully the atmosphere between you two isn't so dense.
Nah, you're not dumb. If you went and did it for a friend I think it's pretty rad and sweet.everyone would do the same for their friends. emotion_yatta
Eh, I don't really like Hunger Games, it's pretty "meh" to me. I don't know, I think it's because of the fandom.. sweatdrop

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
l0oney
Ambiguouus the Terrible

Nice avi!

Thank you! Yours is super cute blaugh
Lately my friends have been busy with their real lifes, but its nice to hear from them just to get an update. Yes, go ahead and add me!
Well, I will definitely be having turkey!! My mom wants to go black friday shopping but im not all too excited for it. Too many pushy buyers crying
Will your week be exciting?

thanks!
i didn't get much turkey last year so i'm looking forward to it this year!
Oh yea, i don't go in the popular stores for black Friday. I do love shopping though.
My week is probably going to be boring til the weekend. I plan on shopping with fam cool
If there weren't much pushy buyers, what would you get on black Friday?

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Easy Break Oven
Ambiguouus the Terrible
Easy Break Oven

How's life for you?
Life's good. Kinda bored. I was looking for people to be in a Gaia family with me or something.

Tyty.
Ikr emotion_donotwant like be unique man.
and i don't mind joining a gaia fam of yours or one of your guilds. I usually don't but it's good to try new things.

Fashionable Hourglass

Ambiguouus the Terrible
Easy Break Oven
Ambiguouus the Terrible
Easy Break Oven

How's life for you?

Tyty.
Ikr emotion_donotwant like be unique man.
and i don't mind joining a gaia fam of yours or one of your guilds. I usually don't but it's good to try new things.
Ooooh cool. Also, I'm a boy irl, but I wouldn't mind being like your Gaia brother that you dress up like a girl or something. lol
If that's a thing. dramallama
Anyways, gotta run for now. TTYL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas