L3G1T
Luhft got a scarf recipe yay!
omg awesome!!!! great job luhft!!! heart heart gogo make it : D

Revv claim to have gotten it too O;

But pix or it didn't happen.

Thank gawd I'm no longer the only one with the burden emotion_drool
how many orbs left? >>

1k D:
so clooosee biggrin you should get it done before I'm in the US ;D gogo! heart heart

>>;; well MAYBE if someone decided to farm with me

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
L3G1T
Aseres
L3G1T
Luhft got a scarf recipe yay!
omg awesome!!!! great job luhft!!! heart heart gogo make it : D

Revv claim to have gotten it too O;

But pix or it didn't happen.

Thank gawd I'm no longer the only one with the burden emotion_drool

revv only got the belt recipe.
no scarf 3nodding
/clearing it out sweatdrop

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Aseres
Agent Sawbones
Aseres
Agent Sawbones
Not sure where I fit on your "does not suck" indicator, but I do have to give you kudos on pretty much beating DMS.

Not really the main reason I came to the thread since it's more interesting trivia than of any real help, but I noticed one player, going up to the ledge completely alone on the first screen, can actually sneak past everything without even bothering to slap on a footspeed buff if they stayed to the upper portion of the path there the whole time. For full clarity, that means sneaking by pretty much right in front of some monster or other. Vampires are, apparently, farsighted.

I'd found this out when mock-soloing it, as a quick way to null after doing an OMGWTF encounter. Since I didn't go in with a crew or even with any serious intention of soloing it, I have no idea if this could conceivably be worked into a Coyote-less strategy.
This is a community thread, so it's not inteneded as a guide smile I've written guides for DMS before so I certainly don't mind sharing - but the purpose of the first post is not to spread informative content, but to define the community aspect of this thread!

As for what you discovered, I believe you're refering to the 10 secs delay between first person entering a room and the mobs attacking - you can find this in any room in DMS, you may have noticed that if you all die in a room and come back to try it again the mobs will instantly aggro everyone, that happens because you've been in there before and the 10 secs grace period is up 3nodding

That does help explain it. And you guys aren't elitists; whoever it was that decided you fit the label clearly don't know the meaning of the word. None of you are rubbing it in our faces to be mean or talk less of us, and I'm sure that if I ever crewed with you before, I had nothing at all to complain about. That said, you do have a few things many others don't, like free time and money to spend on zOMG!. While you had to go through hell all the same every time, you still managed to beat Kamila more than once. The beta crowd simply doesn't have those luxuries, so telling us what you've seen and done without considering that does come off as a bit snobby.
I'm actually a university student and I also have a (freelance, admittedly) job on the side sweatdrop I think all of the people currently displayed on the first page are either employed or university students but I'm not nosey enough to be able to guarantee that for every single one. Out of all of us I think I'm the only one who's ever spent ANY real money on zOMG - all others exclusively spend gold on powerups (I THINK, again, don't want to make promises I can't keep, but I'm pretty sure of it)~ I can't blame you that you'd get the impression that all we do is play zOMG because we've pretty much put our (existant! surprise surprise!) social life on hold for DMS. We also don't really sleep sweatdrop I think on average we sleep 2-3 hours a night atm sweatdrop
Why? Because we enjoy the challenge and we're having fun doing it smile once DMS is boring to us we'll go back to sleeping and hanging out more often with our rl friends again~
Obviously not everyone has or want to make the choice to disappear from all friends for a few weeks (mine are used to it, I often have pressing deadlines at work too) but that's what makes it a choice: we chose to hardcore around in DMS and collect recipes and craft stuff (the threads aren't meant as bragging threads btw, they're meant to inform the community that the item has been made and that everyone can try it on in the marketplace to see if they want to go for it too) and you chose to spend more time with your family, friends and ACTUALLY sleep at night - fair enough in my book smile

Well, I can understand wanting to take challenge-seeking out that far; if I had every buff and a way to reliably make generous amounts of easy gold, I'd probably do the same thing. And I kind of did know it wasn't really bragging so much as keeping us abreast of goings on. But I wasn't necessarily implying you had no social lives; I was just saying you have what seemed to be an awful lot of free time on your hands to occupy with DMS, something in the vein of, say, completing a WoW dungeon marathon over the course of winter break. Granted, losing sleep over either WoW or zOMG! is not really a good thing.

Bashful Fox

Tarot Rune
I have been called Elitist a couple times.. Mostly when I let a crew that are just minor acquaintances know that i'm going to leave soon, because my friends are online.
I try to be very considerate, finding a replacement, not leaving in the middle of a room, ect..
As well as not booting random members in a crew i'm leading to make room for a friend of mine.

That actually really irks me, because its happened to me before. I've sat around in a crew for an hour and a half before outside the gate and getting ready to go through DMS only to be told in the 3rd room, "Oh hey, [username] is online! Sorry Tarot, you gotta go." *boot*

Welcome aboard! biggrin
You're a decent player.
You value friendship.
Others have called you it.
So, you're an Elitist, like me! xd
(Nice to have a Clannie in.) ^_^

I can has elitism? emotion_kirakira
No way I am going to get this thing done first, but I hope I can craft it someday~
luhft

No way I am going to get this thing done first, but I hope I can craft it someday~

Luhft is elitist nao <3

We share the same goal ;D
L3G1T
luhft

Luhft is elitist nao <3

We share the same goal ;D

Yaaaay~ <3

Lonely Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Aseres
Ultra venus
Aseres
L3G1T
emotion_awesome
heart heart

Ultra venus
yay baby elitism is the new trend , do u feel the power xp btw i beat kam only 2 times lol
heart heart heart
liz heart im w josh we gonna farm like only elitists do lol
so jelly D: I had my mum + sister over and they weren't letting me get my packing and cleaning done, so now I'm even more behind~ guess who's not going to sleep tonight emo
aww ,we miss u sweet n blue r in crew too now we just suicide n evry1 but me is afk xd

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I don't need pics to prove it.

I'm super elite!!! pirate

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
L3G1T

The Sands of Time Blow....

I wouldn't mind farming yellows with you. xD

....Greeting the Demonic Prince.
Poyudi Hytori
L3G1T

Add me C:

When we have a spot open I'll meebs you~

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

QUESTION! Do I have to post a thread in z!F to say how I beat Kam in both her forums to be an elitist? Cause that sounds like too much work. QQ

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
L3G1T
Poyudi Hytori
L3G1T

Add me C:

When we have a spot open I'll meebs you~

Cool. I normally DMS for like 8 to 12 hours. xD But I'm playing catch up on work today, while also slacking off on that work to get free GC. xD

There's satire, and then there's trolling.

I think it's time for some of us to tuck the pride away and just... let it go already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff