Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1250 1251 1252 > >> >>> »|

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
I like the Blood Dragon Armor for Dragon Age. It's really great when you either don't have a 42 Str armor or don't have 42 Str.
The Lord of Pestilence
I like the Blood Dragon Armor for Dragon Age. It's really great when you either don't have a 42 Str armor or don't have 42 Str.

Best thing about that is it's on ME2 biggrin
The best game.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
HarlotsBreath
The Lord of Pestilence

Best thing about that is it's on ME2 biggrin
The best game.

I'm gonna go ahead and not say anything since I haven't actually played Mass Effect 2. So, continue having your opinion.

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Darth hasn't had as much time as he would've liked to play the game, But he's liked it thus far.

He's on his first playthrough, as an elf mage. It's going...okay. As I recall, I left Lothering and went straight for the Arl of Redcliffe quest. Did that stuff (Made it harder than it had to be by accidentally casting Virulent walking bomb on an enemy that blew up some of the NPC's that were supposed to be helping me. Oops.) Then went back to the the mage...tower, thing, to see what they were up to.

I'm trying to stay on Alistairs good side, since he's the only other Grey WArden, but he's either cracking jokes, or whining, and its starting to bug me.

Morrigan can't make up her mind about whether she likes me (since Morrigan does not 'Love') or not.

It bugs me how often I find myself swarmed with enemies that only 'Virulent Walking Bomb' can handle. Every time I try not using it, my party ends up slaughtered.

Worse yet, my party drops like flies against Revenants. I fought the one in the Tower by dancing around a bench with it for about twenty minutes.
darth_vader2
Darth hasn't had as much time as he would've liked to play the game, But he's liked it thus far.

He's on his first playthrough, as an elf mage. It's going...okay. As I recall, I left Lothering and went straight for the Arl of Redcliffe quest. Did that stuff (Made it harder than it had to be by accidentally casting Virulent walking bomb on an enemy that blew up some of the NPC's that were supposed to be helping me. Oops.) Then went back to the the mage...tower, thing, to see what they were up to.

I'm trying to stay on Alistairs good side, since he's the only other Grey WArden, but he's either cracking jokes, or whining, and its starting to bug me.

Morrigan can't make up her mind about whether she likes me (since Morrigan does not 'Love') or not.

It bugs me how often I find myself swarmed with enemies that only 'Virulent Walking Bomb' can handle. Every time I try not using it, my party ends up slaughtered.

Worse yet, my party drops like flies against Revenants. I fought the one in the Tower by dancing around a bench with it for about twenty minutes.
BAHAHA! I hated revenents at a low level, they were SUCH a b***h!!

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
lol ive never used the bombs :0
Fighting Revenants for Juggernaut Armor is fun. It's found in the Dalish camp. ;D Where you'll also fight Werewolves.

-Tactics > Free roaming stupidity.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Absolutely loved City Elf Storyline.

What was your playthrough solution for most of the game?
I played a Human Noble who went heartless after losing both my parents. Set on vengeance more or less, so I wasn't the most warm-hearted person. However, as it is in my nature to soften up, I did start leaning to being more passive and full of etiquette as royalty should show to anyone whether they're struck in poverty or classes above your own. I find myself in no prejudice.

I can't bring myself to be heartless in this game )': it wasn't a problem in games like Fable or Knights of The Old Republic but this game has me all "White Knight"

I'm still trying to bring myself to stick to the firm, heartless, blood-thirsty monster who seeks vengeance.

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
i know its so hard to be mean!
but im never able to be mean in games, or real life. i fail.

lol.

mines a city elf, and well after i already almost got rapped i wanted to hate all humans, but i didnt.
my best friend, her dalish elf is pure evil though eek
mybeatgoesboom
I played a Human Noble who went heartless after losing both my parents. Set on vengeance more or less, so I wasn't the most warm-hearted person. However, as it is in my nature to soften up, I did start leaning to being more passive and full of etiquette as royalty should show to anyone whether they're struck in poverty or classes above your own. I find myself in no prejudice.

I can't bring myself to be heartless in this game )': it wasn't a problem in games like Fable or Knights of The Old Republic but this game has me all "White Knight"

I'm still trying to bring myself to stick to the firm, heartless, blood-thirsty monster who seeks vengeance.
Being evil is so fun in DA though! I absolutely love the random points where it's like "thank you kind sir!" an you get the option to kill him. I can NEVER pass it up. twisted

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
JerDon
Being evil is so fun in DA though! I absolutely love the random points where it's like "thank you kind sir!" an you get the option to kill him. I can NEVER pass it up. twisted

Bwahaha, it's so true! I always seem to do an initial super-goody-goody playthrough. Then if the game is good enough, I go through and act completely evil. Like selling people to slavers in Fable II. xd

As for Dragon Age, I am so obsessed with this game; it's a little sad. Particularly with elves, dwarves, and mages. Who'd want to be a boring old human? ;D

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
City elf male lets you murder a guy out of nowhere just because he's asleep. The option you get for it is great

"I wanted you to be awake for this. (Kill Him)" then you go about Arl Rendon's house and massacre everyone except the cook
I want to make a Dalish, but I won't bring myself to play pointy-eared elves or a 2-foot warrior.

I would LOVE playing a Chasid (the barbarian clan) in the campaign as well. However, I'm left a little short-handed on options to my standards. ;P

I'll be making an Archer out of a Dalish Elf soon.
Koshirou Garuga
City elf male lets you murder a guy out of nowhere just because he's asleep. The option you get for it is great

"I wanted you to be awake for this. (Kill Him)" then you go about Arl Rendon's house and massacre everyone except the cook
eek *makes character*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces