Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1250 1251 1252 > >> >>> »|

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
January of next year. Hmmm.... Well, the holidays this year should be interesting for me then. Between the Wheel if Time and the DA sequel, I should be effectively isolated from the world.
The game is so epic when you come up with ridiculous formulas in battle tactics, party builds and character builds. It's probably the MOST addicting, offline RPG I've ever played. I never find myself bored, because right when you think you're slowing down, you level and progress promises more fun.

Playing on hardest difficulty demands heavy use of tactics, lots of careful watch, building your character up the 'right' ways. Talent trees, stats, etc to ensure that you know what you're doing. Friendly-fire is a pain, but it's reasonable.
Yay for bisexual male elfs. xD

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
lol.

im so pumped for all this stuff!
aah i love mass effect too.
Dragon Age=Win <3
I LOVE this game. My main is a female dalish rouge whose all over Zevran lol
Allistair is charming and all, but Zevran... <3

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
lol yes zevran is very cool.
but alistair is my man biggrin
all though my main and noly character mythology who is a city elf, broke zevrans heart. out of no where he thought they had a relationship.. she had to end that, because she was never informed of such a relationship, plus she loves alistair.
but id have to say, if i had met zevran first i would have picked him.
Did you ever try re-downloading the DLC, Wingd? I was curious to know if it worked for you.
I just started, but I think its pretty awesome.
King Alistair Theirin
Pretty stoked for Awakening. 3nodding

HOLY CRAP NICE AVI! LOL

Alistair be hilarious haha
Don't forget the sex, the sex is always entertaining and funny and HOTT! mrgreen

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
bloodisgood4u23

i skip the videos..

JerDon

no i havent sad
i asked my brother to and he said he didnt want to, he might try if my other brother fixes my computer.
so i i find out ill be sure to tell you 3nodding

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I only just started playing it (got it mostly so i can get the blood dragon armor for mass effect 2) but i have to say it reminds me of wow. really good gameplay, Though i'm more into mass effect 2.
=Lindan Pearl=
I only just started playing it (got it mostly so i can get the blood dragon armor for mass effect 2) but i have to say it reminds me of wow. really good gameplay, Though i'm more into mass effect 2.
Were you as disappointed with the armor as I was? It looks cool, but is worthless.

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
JerDon
=Lindan Pearl=
Were you as disappointed with the armor as I was? It looks cool, but is worthless.
Yeah i was but with me i just have different charaters that wear different armor so i can create there story. but i'm really liking dragon age now razz the elves are cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff