Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1250 1251 1252 > >> >>> »|

The Lord of Pestilence
Maybe you just can't stand deep stories and need constant action. It's not a problem, I know people like that. Right now, I can't play Dragon Age much because I've burned myself out on it.
The story really isn't deep at all... The characters are, but I don't like talking to them that much because giving them gifts is so much easier to get them to like you so that their potential is full. Except Sten... hes so bland it's awesome...

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
LOL!!
pestilence you are way to much fun to be put down rofl

jerdon. i agree biggrin stren is fun to talk to.
i personally loved talking to all the party members. but gifts really do help 3nodding

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
lol i feel so out of place my avi doesnt have anything to do with dragon age like some of you guys.. so imgonna change my outfit see if i can get my avi to loook like my girl biggrin
Wingd_angel
LOL!!
pestilence you are way to much fun to be put down rofl

jerdon. i agree biggrin stren is fun to talk to.
i personally loved talking to all the party members. but gifts really do help 3nodding
For a while I didn't mind talking to people, but once you get to know like 2 (for me it was Morrigan and Sten) I was just like... yeah you guys can sit naked in the camp while I sell all your stuff....

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
You think I'm fun because, as of now, all of my humor has been about Dragon Age. Trust me, read my journal. You might change your mind. And talking to party members gets some great responses. "Excuse me while I go have a small heart attack somewhere."

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
jerdon, ah im just a big nerd that way i had to mkae everyone like me, i cant stand having peoople not like me! i say that because i had my chacter answer how i would.

lol! ill have to read your journals then pestilence. whee

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
gah dude i cant make an avi that looks like my character :*(

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Generally, I answer how I would as well. Unless I purposely make the character different than me. Then I play the character. Oh, and thing I thought of. The Inferno spell isn't a spell. The mage is summoning Moltres.
I remember the creepiest thing.... I had taken all allistairs clothes and stuff to sell, he had NOTHING on but his little banana hammock, my guy had a nightmare and woke up to allistair saying, "Bad dreams huh? we all get them.. they'll pass soon..." it didnt help he was sitting in a creepy, seductive position on the ground. I'll never forget that. ._.

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
i hated my ending, sure everyone had good lifes because my person was a hero.
but alistair wasnt allowed to merry me crying

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Apparently, there's a way to be Alistair's mistress.
My favorite origin has been the dwarven noble, was a pretty brutal storyline to follow there at the begining.
Dragon Age couldn't really hold my attention span. Granted, I have ADHD, but video games are supposed to hold a person's attention irrelevant of that fact.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
I think my favorite so far was either the Human Noble or female City Elf. In one, your entire family gets slaughtered by a power-hungry douche. In the other, you and your friends almost get raped, and I think one of them actually does get raped.
The Lord of Pestilence
I think my favorite so far was either the Human Noble or female City Elf. In one, your entire family gets slaughtered by a power-hungry douche. In the other, you and your friends almost get raped, and I think one of them actually does get raped.
...BAHAHA! really?? My next characters going to be one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff