Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1250 1251 1252 > >> >>> »|

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
awesome xd

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Yeah. I need Dalish Elf, Dwarf Common, Every Ending, Level 20 Mage.

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
xd thats cool!
I like the game alot, recruited all the armies or whatever, but I haven't beaten it.. I keep feeling like I'm going to fall asleep! I've never liked a game that bored me to death until Dragon Age... wtf...

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
lol.
well your just about to beat it dude! work through your boredom and kill yourself an archedemon
razz

well you guys all played as guys.
my character is a girl and she had a pretty lonely ending emo

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Maybe you just can't stand deep stories and need constant action. It's not a problem, I know people like that. Right now, I can't play Dragon Age much because I've burned myself out on it.
Dragon Age Origins was amazing...played ever base class. I didn't think I would like playing the mage. I was wrong, the mage is so broken I can't believe it.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Wingd_angel
lol.
well your just about to beat it dude! work through your boredom and kill yourself an archedemon
razz

Played as guys? My city elf was a girl. My current elf mage is a girl. My Dalish elf will be a girl, and when I decide to ******** around, my Human Common will be a girl. Plus, I couldn't have gotten the romance with Alistair achievement as a guy. As much as I wanted to because that would have been hilarious.

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
yeah my all my friends are like that, they need action biggrin

luckily i only played through once and now im waiting for awakening.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
It's not that I need action. I like deep stories. I just played it too much in a small amount of time.

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Lord of Pestilence
Wingd_angel
lol.
razz

Played as guys? My city elf was a girl. My current elf mage is a girl. My Dalish elf will be a girl, and when I decide to ******** around, my Human Common will be a girl. Plus, I couldn't have gotten the romance with Alistair achievement as a guy. As much as I wanted to because that would have been hilarious.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel like my alistair has been used by you pestilence rofl
Perhaps next time we can all visit Antiva. smile

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Wingd_angel
The Lord of Pestilence
Wingd_angel
lol.
razz

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel like my alistair has been used by you pestilence rofl

Good. Makes me feel good about myself. But I couldn't make him gay for my dwarf. I wish it would have happened, because I would have spent an hour or two laughing.

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
@
The Lord of Pestilence

LOL OMFG!!!! dude you are way to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol i still feel a little bad for him, poor alistair rofl

@
Zevran Arainai

omg your avi is awesome.
i really liked zevrans character, he was really sad..
worst part, i broke his heart. my character was realyl nice to him and he fell for her, only problem she loved alistair not him sad

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Thank you for saying I'm funny. People usually say I'm disgusting and demented and should be put down. And as for Zevran, I think he's cool. Except, in one playthrough I killed him because I said the wrong thing to Taliesen and I said ******** it. Beat his a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff