Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
I don't know if I can do that...I seriously don't think I can. I mean things are a little out of control in KirkWall,but it's the Templars fault.
So? Who cares whose fault it is. The Templars are tyrannical and the Mages there are all liars. Both sides should perish. If I had the right I would push the Rite of Annulment on all of them. Anders, Orsino and Meredith especially. They know the punishment for doing such things.
I kinda agree, though I reallllllllllyyyyy wish you could have talked Anders out of blowing up the Chantry. Or at least the Grand Cleric would leave KirkWall (DLC).

Meredith deserves death. She allowed herself to become such a hateful b***h she allowed herself to get possessed by a magic idol of pure Lyrium(or something even stronger)

Orsino should have NEVER been first enchanter. He's heart for his students is to strong to be able to control them.

Anders....I wish I could really learn why he hates the circle so much. It has to be something deeper then the unfairness of the children being stripped from their family.
In each of them is a weakness of self. In a position of power, They must lead with a firm yet yielding hand, they must not see individuals of either side, but a suffering whole. If they are not up to the task, they do not deserve their station. The grand cleric was the only one actually trying, seeing through the deception of one who would start a holy war, trying to appease both sides so that they may live in a fragile but relative peace. Anders is a selfish murderer who deserves redemption only in death.
I agree about the Grand cleric

Peace is only achieved by War. It is a lesson any history book can tell you. I believe in Anders I really do though killing the Grand Cleric instead of Meredith was the wrong way of doing it. If he killed Meredith and Orsino the Grand Cleric could start over promote Cullen and carefully pick a mage to become first enchanter.
Every single war if in Da terms or Real History a act of terrorism leads to war then to peace so without war there will never be peace. Though Da is filled with on going wars between many different areas that are still going most were started by a rebellion or a act of terrorism.
That's why I have never killed Anders or ever will.

What is the cut scene like when you kill him does he give you a sappy I did this for the mages thing?
The very fact that he chose to attack a place of sanctuary, chose to destroy one place where the innocent go to instead of a place such as the Templar Barracks where those sworn to the order are, chose to takes the lives of those who were to help him, chose to push the fear of the Rite of Annulment on those he swore to protect and pretend that he cares for the well being of all mages is laughable. I protect my own, I do not sentence them to death for my sins. I do not stain the names of those, I hold close with blood from my own hands. If one is to die then it should have been Meredith, it should have been Orsino, It should not have been the Grand Cleric who sought to protect all.

That Peace is only ever the end result when one side has been obliterated or both sides are far too exhausted of life and power to go on any further or the winner has enslaved the other, then you have a fragile peace at best. A good example is the war between the elves and the humans, look how decimated the culture has become, is that the result you wished for? Is that the idea of peace you so agree with? Do those of the alienage look happy? Do those that remain of the Dalish seem grateful to have their lands destroyed? It was a result of War, by an act of Terrorism led by the Tevinter, do you believe they are in the right? I don't. When I look at Anders I see all the things I hate about the Tevinter in him, he deserves nothing.

He knew what he had done and had chosen the easy way out, like the coward he is, I gave him what he wished for, my last act as his friend

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Alistair didn't get far enough in his training before he became a Grey Warden he's never had Lyrium.
I would really like too. It would be neat to see the Fade.
He's definitely had a taste of Lyrium, Otherwise he wouldn't be able to use any power whatsoever. Besides possession, normal humans do not have power.
The fade is not a place you would want to visit.
Alistair tells you he's never touched Lyrium. He wasn't even a full templar. The only reason why he could disspell magic was because that was his class.
I would like to go to the Fade to see how strong my mind and will is against the demons of the fade.
No! None mages should not be able to use such powers! WE HAVE FOUND A FALLACY IN THE GAME! emotion_kirakira
*High five*
Reject that world!
*high fives* Yeah man I just redid DA1 and talked to Alistair and he never even took his Vows to the Chantry to become a Templar he was in training when Duncan got him. It's such a smalll break in the story line they figured no one would ever catch it.
Meh, No sense what so ever, I hate it. I mean even dwarves can become able to use magic if introduced to lyrium.

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
I don't know if I can do that...I seriously don't think I can. I mean things are a little out of control in KirkWall,but it's the Templars fault.
So? Who cares whose fault it is. The Templars are tyrannical and the Mages there are all liars. Both sides should perish. If I had the right I would push the Rite of Annulment on all of them. Anders, Orsino and Meredith especially. They know the punishment for doing such things.
I kinda agree, though I reallllllllllyyyyy wish you could have talked Anders out of blowing up the Chantry. Or at least the Grand Cleric would leave KirkWall (DLC).

Meredith deserves death. She allowed herself to become such a hateful b***h she allowed herself to get possessed by a magic idol of pure Lyrium(or something even stronger)

Orsino should have NEVER been first enchanter. He's heart for his students is to strong to be able to control them.

Anders....I wish I could really learn why he hates the circle so much. It has to be something deeper then the unfairness of the children being stripped from their family.
In each of them is a weakness of self. In a position of power, They must lead with a firm yet yielding hand, they must not see individuals of either side, but a suffering whole. If they are not up to the task, they do not deserve their station. The grand cleric was the only one actually trying, seeing through the deception of one who would start a holy war, trying to appease both sides so that they may live in a fragile but relative peace. Anders is a selfish murderer who deserves redemption only in death.

Peace is only achieved by War. It is a lesson any history book can tell you. I believe in Anders I really do though killing the Grand Cleric instead of Meredith was the wrong way of doing it. If he killed Meredith and Orsino the Grand Cleric could start over promote Cullen and carefully pick a mage to become first enchanter.
Every single war if in Da terms or Real History a act of terrorism leads to war then to peace so without war there will never be peace. Though Da is filled with on going wars between many different areas that are still going most were started by a rebellion or a act of terrorism.

What is the cut scene like when you kill him does he give you a sappy I did this for the mages thing?
The very fact that he chose to attack a place of sanctuary, chose to destroy one place where the innocent go to instead of a place such as the Templar Barracks where those sworn to the order are, chose to takes the lives of those who were to help him, chose to push the fear of the Rite of Annulment on those he swore to protect and pretend that he cares for the well being of all mages is laughable. I protect my own, I do not sentence them to death for my sins. I do not stain the names of those, I hold close with blood from my own hands. If one is to die then it should have been Meredith, it should have been Orsino, It should not have been the Grand Cleric who sought to protect all.

That Peace is only ever the end result when one side has been obliterated or both sides are far too exhausted of life and power to go on any further or the winner has enslaved the other, then you have a fragile peace at best. A good example is the war between the elves and the humans, look how decimated the culture has become, is that the result you wished for? Is that the idea of peace you so agree with? Do those of the alienage look happy? Do those that remain of the Dalish seem grateful to have their lands destroyed? It was a result of War, by an act of Terrorism led by the Tevinter, do you believe they are in the right? I don't. When I look at Anders I see all the things I hate about the Tevinter in him, he deserves nothing.

He knew what he had done and had chosen the easy way out, like the coward he is, I gave him what he wished for, my last act as his friend
I agree about that-but they wouldn't have had such a shocking moment if they simply destroyed the problem.

Yes very much so,but what starts these wars? Greed? Pride? A million other things. Some reasons more personal then others. If we lived in a world without war it would be far more dysfunctional then it is now. The interaction with humans and elves would be considerably more wary and more fearful. How strange would it be for you and I to meet in the woods in a world where you and I have no idea what the other is. No stories would be told. A war changes a world once the war is resolved it brings a temporarily peace over the damaged lands. Without wishing to feel peace when a war stirs up gives a upper edge to the invading race. Which is why the elves lost. We never expected humans to invades us we lost only because we never expected it to ever happen.

Imagine if the Tevinter never formed any structure we use as a circle to remind the mages everyday the hidden reason why they are they. The spit the Templars and the Chantry have towards the Tevinters. A place where mages were completely free Templars held no power horded any of the mages phylacteries. Would that be a peaceful world. Non-mages and mages living opening together. Allowed to openly study whatever magic they wished. Would that world be peaceful? I don't think so.

Anders only wishes to get rid of the hold Templars and the Chantry have over mages. I think that is the hidden reason why he blew up the Chantry and not the Templar hall. He wanted to hit the very heart of the inner problem. Which he very much did so.

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Alistair didn't get far enough in his training before he became a Grey Warden he's never had Lyrium.
I would really like too. It would be neat to see the Fade.
He's definitely had a taste of Lyrium, Otherwise he wouldn't be able to use any power whatsoever. Besides possession, normal humans do not have power.
The fade is not a place you would want to visit.
Alistair tells you he's never touched Lyrium. He wasn't even a full templar. The only reason why he could disspell magic was because that was his class.
I would like to go to the Fade to see how strong my mind and will is against the demons of the fade.
No! None mages should not be able to use such powers! WE HAVE FOUND A FALLACY IN THE GAME! emotion_kirakira
*High five*
Reject that world!
*high fives* Yeah man I just redid DA1 and talked to Alistair and he never even took his Vows to the Chantry to become a Templar he was in training when Duncan got him. It's such a smalll break in the story line they figured no one would ever catch it.
Meh, No sense what so ever, I hate it. I mean even dwarves can become able to use magic if introduced to lyrium.
*coughs*Sandle *cough* I think that is why he's so "Enchantment!" slow. Yeah,but they are not treated with the same fear as mages. If I started doping myself up with Lyrium people would just let it go and only charge me for the possession of Lyrium and attempting to smuggle it. I am thinking about learning more about magic and maybe seeking if I have some inside. I want to study, but not in a circle just incase I do.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Kuroi Jinouga
How awesome would it be though to see Dragon Age with an open world and an efficient fast travel

That would actually be quite awesome. I would love to see it done in the style of Summoner. The first one.
NO SUMMONER NO NO NO...Unless they did the character gen and that was it. They based summoner is to weird of a time and the engine was crap.
I wish they would do something like assassin creed map styles and a DAMN JUMP BUTTON OMG! I just want them to use a good character gen. for once. I mean DA1 had a way better make your own character then 2 which is sad since the characters look better in 2.

I meant the world map. Summoner did it amazingly.
Yeah okay maybe the world map XD. I kinda like how you just got a loading screen when changing areas in DA2 then watching blood spots make a trail on a map like in DA1.

I can't even think of a game I've played with a good world map XD

Summoner and the old-school FF games have excellent world maps.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Only if they get me. I tend to stab enemies in the back if they are not a target.

Ogres may not be very fast, but they are incredibly agile. And there is a difference. There reaction times are amazing. Drawing close with these creatures is rarely a good idea. You not only have to physically react faster than they can think, but you to hit them hard enough to overwhelm them before they set themselves.
I'll find a cliff and kill it that way. I'll make sure I'm not close to the edge. Being an assassin you tend to think three steps ahead of your enemy.

Good luck with that.
-shrugs- A rain of arrows and a few throwing knives then a flip off the cliff onto it's shoulders and two blades in it's eyes should do the trick.

That's quite a bit of effort for one creature. And that's still only one. What if you're up against two? Or there is no cliff? Or the Ogre is one of the armored variants?

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine

I agree about that-but they wouldn't have had such a shocking moment if they simply destroyed the problem.

Yes very much so,but what starts these wars? Greed? Pride? A million other things. Some reasons more personal then others. If we lived in a world without war it would be far more dysfunctional then it is now. The interaction with humans and elves would be considerably more wary and more fearful. How strange would it be for you and I to meet in the woods in a world where you and I have no idea what the other is. No stories would be told. A war changes a world once the war is resolved it brings a temporarily peace over the damaged lands. Without wishing to feel peace when a war stirs up gives a upper edge to the invading race. Which is why the elves lost. We never expected humans to invades us we lost only because we never expected it to ever happen.

Imagine if the Tevinter never formed any structure we use as a circle to remind the mages everyday the hidden reason why they are they. The spit the Templars and the Chantry have towards the Tevinters. A place where mages were completely free Templars held no power horded any of the mages phylacteries. Would that be a peaceful world. Non-mages and mages living opening together. Allowed to openly study whatever magic they wished. Would that world be peaceful? I don't think so.

Anders only wishes to get rid of the hold Templars and the Chantry have over mages. I think that is the hidden reason why he blew up the Chantry and not the Templar hall. He wanted to hit the very heart of the inner problem. Which he very much did so.
What do you mean, not shocking? An entire Templar unit and it's Knight Commander, Massacred! Though we may have opinions of our own the masses will certainly be shocked, They would still call for blood.

A war will change a world, but is it for the better? Is the world better with less elves? Is the world better now that the innocent will suffer, that the land will suffer, that world will suffer? Would the world be better when the Tevinter rise up again, along side the mages and possibly completely decimate the entirety of Thedas? Enslave those who do not have magic and destroy what remains of the elves? Is that the better change? The temporary peace you will allow?

Anders only wished for a lot of things. Quentin only wished for his wife back. Merill only wanted to recreate a lost peace of her past. Meredith only wished to protect the people. Orsino only wished to protect the mages under him. Many people wished for something that meant a lot to them. But that does not condone the massacre of a chantry and those inside. It does not condone the murder of several innocent women, It does not condone the death of a keeper for ones selfishness, It does not condone tyrannical rule over the mages nor does it condone becoming an abomination.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
*High five*
Reject that world!
*coughs*Sandle *cough* I think that is why he's so "Enchantment!" slow. Yeah,but they are not treated with the same fear as mages. If I started doping myself up with Lyrium people would just let it go and only charge me for the possession of Lyrium and attempting to smuggle it. I am thinking about learning more about magic and maybe seeking if I have some inside. I want to study, but not in a circle just incase I do.
Lol, That's actually who I was thinking of. The circle of Thedas actually would be a good place to read up. They do have autonomy if it's the Chantry you're worried about.

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello, sorry for my nudist appearance.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Stormmane the hunter
but you have boxers...

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kuroi Jinouga
Stormmane the hunter
but you have boxers...
That is true

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
*High five*
Reject that world!
Lol, That's actually who I was thinking of. The circle of Thedas actually would be a good place to read up. They do have autonomy if it's the Chantry you're worried about.
Yeah I've been wanting to learn more about magic..Mages tend to be mysterious and sexy at the same time might higher my chances courting with a mage.Does Lyrium burn?

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Yeah I've been wanting to learn more about magic..Mages tend to be mysterious and sexy at the same time might higher my chances courting with a mage.Does Lyrium burn?
Lyrium is deadly if handled wrong. Mostly those who have built up a magic resistance or have severed connections with the fade work with it. Raw Lyrium is dangerous to everyone, especially mages however processed lyrium can be handled normally.

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine

What do you mean, not shocking? An entire Templar unit and it's Knight Commander, Massacred! Though we may have opinions of our own the masses will certainly be shocked, They would still call for blood.

A war will change a world, but is it for the better? Is the world better with less elves? Is the world better now that the innocent will suffer, that the land will suffer, that world will suffer? Would the world be better when the Tevinter rise up again, along side the mages and possibly completely decimate the entirety of Thedas? Enslave those who do not have magic and destroy what remains of the elves? Is that the better change? The temporary peace you will allow?

Anders only wished for a lot of things. Quentin only wished for his wife back. Merill only wanted to recreate a lost peace of her past. Meredith only wished to protect the people. Orsino only wished to protect the mages under him. Many people wished for something that meant a lot to them. But that does not condone the massacre of a chantry and those inside. It does not condone the murder of several innocent women, It does not condone the death of a keeper for ones selfishness, It does not condone tyrannical rule over the mages nor does it condone becoming an abomination.
It's not shocking killing the problem. If we simply killed Meredith and left the chantry alone the Chantry would come after us and we would have ran into the Seekers before we dipped out of Kirkwall.

Would it be any different without War? People starve, they suffer, abused and many other things even in times of peace. Could you imagine a world where there is more elves then humans due to our unnatural lifespan? A place where humans fear immortal creatures and create stories to fear children from venturing outside at night. Or a world where War hasn't tainted the grounds and blood mages sacrifice people to gain more power. A world without War is a world without true meaning. Peace and War go hand and hand. You can not achieve one without the other. Peace was meant to be a temporary fix to a problem. Nothing is ever really solved.

We all want a lot of things and we do selfish acts to achieve those things. Exactly like everyone you described. If we never found a purpose to our lives we would not willingly want to be free some servitude mages would willingly go to the Circle at the proper age instead of being forced by Templars. Where parents willingly give their children to the Circle. Would that be any better? I don't think so. You would hold anger towards you parents giving you up instead of being upset at the Templars.

Anders passion for saving Mages from Templar abuse is not something he should have died for. He has a right to live through every painful detail from the War he caused. He deserves to feel the mages he let down blood on his hands. All of them. Killing him does not bring back the Chantry and all those "Innocent" lives that were lost. Do you truly believe the Grand Cleric would have sided with the Mages? No she believes only in the Maker and the Chant of Light. Her duties lie with the Maker and the Templars who do the Makers bidding. She would have called the Right of Annulment the moment Meredith was killed.(if Anders would have kill her and the Templars) The Grand Cleric is almost as responsible as Meredith. She had numerous times to step in and tell both sides they had gone to far and she did not.

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Only if they get me. I tend to stab enemies in the back if they are not a target.

Ogres may not be very fast, but they are incredibly agile. And there is a difference. There reaction times are amazing. Drawing close with these creatures is rarely a good idea. You not only have to physically react faster than they can think, but you to hit them hard enough to overwhelm them before they set themselves.
I'll find a cliff and kill it that way. I'll make sure I'm not close to the edge. Being an assassin you tend to think three steps ahead of your enemy.

Good luck with that.
-shrugs- A rain of arrows and a few throwing knives then a flip off the cliff onto it's shoulders and two blades in it's eyes should do the trick.

That's quite a bit of effort for one creature. And that's still only one. What if you're up against two? Or there is no cliff? Or the Ogre is one of the armored variants?
Do what I always do in a situation like that. Since I would hopefully have prepared myself and studied my surroundings I would find a few boulders holding on barely holding on I would draw them to the area as soon as they are under the boulders I would simply run up the side of the wall heading towards the boulders and throw a dagger in the right spot to cause the boulders to crush the ogres. Wouldn't be too hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff