Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Kuroi Jinouga
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Sorry for late reply since I've been gone I've been playing DA2 and have not slept.
Alistair told me that my Warden was in Denerim for some reason I don't know why he didn't tell me it was like right before s**t hits the fan.

On the note of everything blowing up. Is I'm glad I was apart of destroying an entire Chantry and causing a war. Not the way I would have done it,but you can never be that lucky in a game can you? Now on the note of Anders. I don't care how you view it the last game in DA1 I played and imported to my just finished data I gave independence to the circle though it did not effect anything through out DA1 DLC or any of DA2.

I really don't believe he would have gone that far if he was not in kKrkwall during all of this. That I believe Justice had something to do with this since he is twisted and no longer a "Pure" Spirit (because way I could explain). I do not blame Anders as a person I blame the corruption in his mind that caused him to go that far. I did not kill I did not see it fit and I do not think I will ever kill him through the game plays. Now I do stand beside him and agree that Mages should be free of the circle and the templars.

and F$%^ your brother and sister I hate them both I want to kill both of them.

Now...What is the point of these Seekers? Why is Leliana with them.. I mean I get they are all holy Maker this Andraste that. Why do they say they are tracking the Warden and the Champion down, yet DA3 rumors say the Warden and Champion story is over and done. Why do they have to do that to a brotha???!(yeah I went there) If any of this is explained in one of the books or comics side stories or whatever please tell me so I can read it.

Anders wasn't corrupted by anything. It was HIS rage that corrupted Justice. But, that's neither here not there.

The Seekers are trying to find them because something big is coming, and they are two people who are known to be able to handle crisis situations. I have no idea about the rumors concerning DA3, I have not looked into it. Leliana re-joins the Chantry after DA1 and becomes Divine Justinia's right hand.
Yeah I asked him this time around if it was him or Justice that decided to cave in the Chantry. If he would have just let me give him some ideas. Like idk kidnapping the Grand Cleric holding her hostage until we got what we wanted.

Like I really can't stand that you are everyone's b***h in DA2 but I kinda like it a bit more then DA1 cause you are involved in something that is much more serious then the Archdemon(I mean the Archdemon is a minor threat that was taken out in a year where Anders handsome self started a war) I mean they both involved wars,but the way this one started a war at the end of the game that effected EVERYTHING where the Archdemon only terrorized Ferelden (unless our Grey warden wasn't there then it would have been bigger then the war in DA2)

The rumor is that the Warden and Champion story is over, done, sealed away, over, finished.(which is depressing since what happened in DA2 with the Anders causing chaos) They are putting Skyrim mapping styles into it. A rumor said that there is a area you will go into that is the size of FERELDEN! They are allowing themselves to be heavily influenced in the entire skyrim gameplay styles ect.

Holding Elthina, the only woman in the Kirkwall Chantry that sympathized with the Mages, hostage would have been horrible. What Anders did was unforgivable. Terrorism like that is never acceptable. He should have gone after Meredith instead.

More serious than the Archdemon? Nothing is more serious than an Archdemon. It only happened in the span of a year because the Hero of Ferelden ended up being incredibly competent. It's established fact that without the Hero, the darkspawn would have overrun Ferelden. Which is what the DK DLC was all about.

And... Those are rumors. I won't put any stock in rumors unless I hear something from Bioware itself. And ever then I'll remain skeptical until I have my hands on the finished product.
How awesome would it be though to see Dragon Age with an open world and an efficient fast travel

That would actually be quite awesome. I would love to see it done in the style of Summoner. The first one.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
I can not wait to embark on this trip.

Well, good luck. Be wary of Ogres. They can be... Vicious.
They don't have the speed I have.

They may not have speed, but they do have strength. You always have to be wary around them. A single hit, and you're done.
Only if they get me. I tend to stab enemies in the back if they are not a target.

Ogres may not be very fast, but they are incredibly agile. And there is a difference. There reaction times are amazing. Drawing close with these creatures is rarely a good idea. You not only have to physically react faster than they can think, but you to hit them hard enough to overwhelm them before they set themselves.

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
I can not wait to embark on this trip.

Well, good luck. Be wary of Ogres. They can be... Vicious.

They may not have speed, but they do have strength. You always have to be wary around them. A single hit, and you're done.
Only if they get me. I tend to stab enemies in the back if they are not a target.

Ogres may not be very fast, but they are incredibly agile. And there is a difference. There reaction times are amazing. Drawing close with these creatures is rarely a good idea. You not only have to physically react faster than they can think, but you to hit them hard enough to overwhelm them before they set themselves.
I'll find a cliff and kill it that way. I'll make sure I'm not close to the edge. Being an assassin you tend to think three steps ahead of your enemy.

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hunter Rush
Kuroi Jinouga
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Sorry for late reply since I've been gone I've been playing DA2 and have not slept.
Alistair told me that my Warden was in Denerim for some reason I don't know why he didn't tell me it was like right before s**t hits the fan.

On the note of everything blowing up. Is I'm glad I was apart of destroying an entire Chantry and causing a war. Not the way I would have done it,but you can never be that lucky in a game can you? Now on the note of Anders. I don't care how you view it the last game in DA1 I played and imported to my just finished data I gave independence to the circle though it did not effect anything through out DA1 DLC or any of DA2.

I really don't believe he would have gone that far if he was not in kKrkwall during all of this. That I believe Justice had something to do with this since he is twisted and no longer a "Pure" Spirit (because way I could explain). I do not blame Anders as a person I blame the corruption in his mind that caused him to go that far. I did not kill I did not see it fit and I do not think I will ever kill him through the game plays. Now I do stand beside him and agree that Mages should be free of the circle and the templars.

and F$%^ your brother and sister I hate them both I want to kill both of them.

Now...What is the point of these Seekers? Why is Leliana with them.. I mean I get they are all holy Maker this Andraste that. Why do they say they are tracking the Warden and the Champion down, yet DA3 rumors say the Warden and Champion story is over and done. Why do they have to do that to a brotha???!(yeah I went there) If any of this is explained in one of the books or comics side stories or whatever please tell me so I can read it.

Anders wasn't corrupted by anything. It was HIS rage that corrupted Justice. But, that's neither here not there.

The Seekers are trying to find them because something big is coming, and they are two people who are known to be able to handle crisis situations. I have no idea about the rumors concerning DA3, I have not looked into it. Leliana re-joins the Chantry after DA1 and becomes Divine Justinia's right hand.
Yeah I asked him this time around if it was him or Justice that decided to cave in the Chantry. If he would have just let me give him some ideas. Like idk kidnapping the Grand Cleric holding her hostage until we got what we wanted.

Like I really can't stand that you are everyone's b***h in DA2 but I kinda like it a bit more then DA1 cause you are involved in something that is much more serious then the Archdemon(I mean the Archdemon is a minor threat that was taken out in a year where Anders handsome self started a war) I mean they both involved wars,but the way this one started a war at the end of the game that effected EVERYTHING where the Archdemon only terrorized Ferelden (unless our Grey warden wasn't there then it would have been bigger then the war in DA2)

The rumor is that the Warden and Champion story is over, done, sealed away, over, finished.(which is depressing since what happened in DA2 with the Anders causing chaos) They are putting Skyrim mapping styles into it. A rumor said that there is a area you will go into that is the size of FERELDEN! They are allowing themselves to be heavily influenced in the entire skyrim gameplay styles ect.

Holding Elthina, the only woman in the Kirkwall Chantry that sympathized with the Mages, hostage would have been horrible. What Anders did was unforgivable. Terrorism like that is never acceptable. He should have gone after Meredith instead.

More serious than the Archdemon? Nothing is more serious than an Archdemon. It only happened in the span of a year because the Hero of Ferelden ended up being incredibly competent. It's established fact that without the Hero, the darkspawn would have overrun Ferelden. Which is what the DK DLC was all about.

And... Those are rumors. I won't put any stock in rumors unless I hear something from Bioware itself. And ever then I'll remain skeptical until I have my hands on the finished product.
How awesome would it be though to see Dragon Age with an open world and an efficient fast travel

That would actually be quite awesome. I would love to see it done in the style of Summoner. The first one.
NO SUMMONER NO NO NO...Unless they did the character gen and that was it. They based summoner is to weird of a time and the engine was crap.
I wish they would do something like assassin creed map styles and a DAMN JUMP BUTTON OMG! I just want them to use a good character gen. for once. I mean DA1 had a way better make your own character then 2 which is sad since the characters look better in 2.

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Omg yes Black ops 2..Kill people..kill people...kill people..lol.

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
I am no mage, You do not know this? My peoples blood ran thick with magic, Though I am nothing more then a simple elf nothing special about me.
Even the Templars know the taste of the fade. Fenris knows as well. What is stopping you?
Let me weight out my choices addicted to Lyrium or Lyrium tattoo's Hmm neither seem pleasant. Though I don't believe Fenris has ever successfully made it into the fade like mages can same with the Templars.
Addiction doesn't always hold. Look at Alistair. He's fine without an available store of Lyrium.
As for Fenris, He knows the taste of it, anyone who fights like an arcane warrior definitly knows the taste.
Alistair didn't get far enough in his training before he became a Grey Warden he's never had Lyrium.
I would really like too. It would be neat to see the Fade.
He's definitely had a taste of Lyrium, Otherwise he wouldn't be able to use any power whatsoever. Besides possession, normal humans do not have power.
The fade is not a place you would want to visit.
Alistair tells you he's never touched Lyrium. He wasn't even a full templar. The only reason why he could disspell magic was because that was his class.
I would like to go to the Fade to see how strong my mind and will is against the demons of the fade.

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU BECOME VICOUNT! I can't find ANYTHING on how to tell me. It might be because I only side with Mages and not Templars. XD
You have to side with the templars throughout the entire game xD
I don't know if I can do that...I seriously don't think I can. I mean things are a little out of control in KirkWall,but it's the Templars fault.
So? Who cares whose fault it is. The Templars are tyrannical and the Mages there are all liars. Both sides should perish. If I had the right I would push the Rite of Annulment on all of them. Anders, Orsino and Meredith especially. They know the punishment for doing such things.
I kinda agree, though I reallllllllllyyyyy wish you could have talked Anders out of blowing up the Chantry. Or at least the Grand Cleric would leave KirkWall (DLC).

Meredith deserves death. She allowed herself to become such a hateful b***h she allowed herself to get possessed by a magic idol of pure Lyrium(or something even stronger)

Orsino should have NEVER been first enchanter. He's heart for his students is to strong to be able to control them.

Anders....I wish I could really learn why he hates the circle so much. It has to be something deeper then the unfairness of the children being stripped from their family.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine

I'll find a cliff and kill it that way. I'll make sure I'm not close to the edge. Being an assassin you tend to think three steps ahead of your enemy.

Good luck with that.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Kuroi Jinouga
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine

NO SUMMONER NO NO NO...Unless they did the character gen and that was it. They based summoner is to weird of a time and the engine was crap.
I wish they would do something like assassin creed map styles and a DAMN JUMP BUTTON OMG! I just want them to use a good character gen. for once. I mean DA1 had a way better make your own character then 2 which is sad since the characters look better in 2.

I meant the world map. Summoner did it amazingly.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Let me weight out my choices addicted to Lyrium or Lyrium tattoo's Hmm neither seem pleasant. Though I don't believe Fenris has ever successfully made it into the fade like mages can same with the Templars.
Addiction doesn't always hold. Look at Alistair. He's fine without an available store of Lyrium.
As for Fenris, He knows the taste of it, anyone who fights like an arcane warrior definitly knows the taste.
Alistair didn't get far enough in his training before he became a Grey Warden he's never had Lyrium.
He's definitely had a taste of Lyrium, Otherwise he wouldn't be able to use any power whatsoever. Besides possession, normal humans do not have power.
Alistair tells you he's never touched Lyrium. He wasn't even a full templar. The only reason why he could disspell magic was because that was his class.
I would like to go to the Fade to see how strong my mind and will is against the demons of the fade.
No! None mages should not be able to use such powers! WE HAVE FOUND A FALLACY IN THE GAME! emotion_kirakira
*High five*
Reject that world!

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU BECOME VICOUNT! I can't find ANYTHING on how to tell me. It might be because I only side with Mages and not Templars. XD
I don't know if I can do that...I seriously don't think I can. I mean things are a little out of control in KirkWall,but it's the Templars fault.
So? Who cares whose fault it is. The Templars are tyrannical and the Mages there are all liars. Both sides should perish. If I had the right I would push the Rite of Annulment on all of them. Anders, Orsino and Meredith especially. They know the punishment for doing such things.
I kinda agree, though I reallllllllllyyyyy wish you could have talked Anders out of blowing up the Chantry. Or at least the Grand Cleric would leave KirkWall (DLC).

Meredith deserves death. She allowed herself to become such a hateful b***h she allowed herself to get possessed by a magic idol of pure Lyrium(or something even stronger)

Orsino should have NEVER been first enchanter. He's heart for his students is to strong to be able to control them.

Anders....I wish I could really learn why he hates the circle so much. It has to be something deeper then the unfairness of the children being stripped from their family.
In each of them is a weakness of self. In a position of power, They must lead with a firm yet yielding hand, they must not see individuals of either side, but a suffering whole. If they are not up to the task, they do not deserve their station. The grand cleric was the only one actually trying, seeing through the deception of one who would start a holy war, trying to appease both sides so that they may live in a fragile but relative peace. Anders is a selfish murderer who deserves redemption only in death.

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine

In each of them is a weakness of self. In a position of power, They must lead with a firm yet yielding hand, they must not see individuals of either side, but a suffering whole. If they are not up to the task, they do not deserve their station. The grand cleric was the only one actually trying, seeing through the deception of one who would start a holy war, trying to appease both sides so that they may live in a fragile but relative peace. Anders is a selfish murderer who deserves redemption only in death.
I agree about the Grand cleric

Peace is only achieved by War. It is a lesson any history book can tell you. I believe in Anders I really do though killing the Grand Cleric instead of Meredith was the wrong way of doing it. If he killed Meredith and Orsino the Grand Cleric could start over promote Cullen and carefully pick a mage to become first enchanter.
Every single war if in Da terms or Real History a act of terrorism leads to war then to peace so without war there will never be peace. Though Da is filled with on going wars between many different areas that are still going most were started by a rebellion or a act of terrorism.
That's why I have never killed Anders or ever will.

What is the cut scene like when you kill him does he give you a sappy I did this for the mages thing?

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
No! None mages should not be able to use such powers! WE HAVE FOUND A FALLACY IN THE GAME! emotion_kirakira
*High five*
Reject that world!
*high fives* Yeah man I just redid DA1 and talked to Alistair and he never even took his Vows to the Chantry to become a Templar he was in training when Duncan got him. It's such a smalll break in the story line they figured no one would ever catch it.

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Kuroi Jinouga
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine

I meant the world map. Summoner did it amazingly.
Yeah okay maybe the world map XD. I kinda like how you just got a loading screen when changing areas in DA2 then watching blood spots make a trail on a map like in DA1.

I can't even think of a game I've played with a good world map XD

Destructive Rogue

13,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine

Good luck with that.
-shrugs- A rain of arrows and a few throwing knives then a flip off the cliff onto it's shoulders and two blades in it's eyes should do the trick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games