Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU BECOME VICOUNT! I can't find ANYTHING on how to tell me. It might be because I only side with Mages and not Templars. XD

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Exciting!

That's... one word to use.
I can not wait to embark on this trip.

Well, good luck. Be wary of Ogres. They can be... Vicious.
They don't have the speed I have.

They may not have speed, but they do have strength. You always have to be wary around them. A single hit, and you're done.

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
So if i import from awakening not using witch hunt will Zevran say something about the Hero of Ferelden and him? O.o and maybe babies? -fan girl moment-

I beat it on hard it wasn't that bad.. Plus I'm going mage in DA2 right now so hopefully the spells are still as crazy or better in Da2 and they put the spell combinations together as well.

I have no idea. But the Hero of Ferelden disappears no matter what. Going with Morrigan would explain why. Not going leaves it open.
Sorry for late reply since I've been gone I've been playing DA2 and have not slept.
Alistair told me that my Warden was in Denerim for some reason I don't know why he didn't tell me it was like right before s**t hits the fan.

On the note of everything blowing up. Is I'm glad I was apart of destroying an entire Chantry and causing a war. Not the way I would have done it,but you can never be that lucky in a game can you? Now on the note of Anders. I don't care how you view it the last game in DA1 I played and imported to my just finished data I gave independence to the circle though it did not effect anything through out DA1 DLC or any of DA2.

I really don't believe he would have gone that far if he was not in kKrkwall during all of this. That I believe Justice had something to do with this since he is twisted and no longer a "Pure" Spirit (because way I could explain). I do not blame Anders as a person I blame the corruption in his mind that caused him to go that far. I did not kill I did not see it fit and I do not think I will ever kill him through the game plays. Now I do stand beside him and agree that Mages should be free of the circle and the templars.

and F$%^ your brother and sister I hate them both I want to kill both of them.

Now...What is the point of these Seekers? Why is Leliana with them.. I mean I get they are all holy Maker this Andraste that. Why do they say they are tracking the Warden and the Champion down, yet DA3 rumors say the Warden and Champion story is over and done. Why do they have to do that to a brotha???!(yeah I went there) If any of this is explained in one of the books or comics side stories or whatever please tell me so I can read it.

Anders wasn't corrupted by anything. It was HIS rage that corrupted Justice. But, that's neither here not there.

The Seekers are trying to find them because something big is coming, and they are two people who are known to be able to handle crisis situations. I have no idea about the rumors concerning DA3, I have not looked into it. Leliana re-joins the Chantry after DA1 and becomes Divine Justinia's right hand.
Yeah I asked him this time around if it was him or Justice that decided to cave in the Chantry. If he would have just let me give him some ideas. Like idk kidnapping the Grand Cleric holding her hostage until we got what we wanted.

Like I really can't stand that you are everyone's b***h in DA2 but I kinda like it a bit more then DA1 cause you are involved in something that is much more serious then the Archdemon(I mean the Archdemon is a minor threat that was taken out in a year where Anders handsome self started a war) I mean they both involved wars,but the way this one started a war at the end of the game that effected EVERYTHING where the Archdemon only terrorized Ferelden (unless our Grey warden wasn't there then it would have been bigger then the war in DA2)

The rumor is that the Warden and Champion story is over, done, sealed away, over, finished.(which is depressing since what happened in DA2 with the Anders causing chaos) They are putting Skyrim mapping styles into it. A rumor said that there is a area you will go into that is the size of FERELDEN! They are allowing themselves to be heavily influenced in the entire skyrim gameplay styles ect.

Holding Elthina, the only woman in the Kirkwall Chantry that sympathized with the Mages, hostage would have been horrible. What Anders did was unforgivable. Terrorism like that is never acceptable. He should have gone after Meredith instead.

More serious than the Archdemon? Nothing is more serious than an Archdemon. It only happened in the span of a year because the Hero of Ferelden ended up being incredibly competent. It's established fact that without the Hero, the darkspawn would have overrun Ferelden. Which is what the DK DLC was all about.

And... Those are rumors. I won't put any stock in rumors unless I hear something from Bioware itself. And ever then I'll remain skeptical until I have my hands on the finished product.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU BECOME VICOUNT! I can't find ANYTHING on how to tell me. It might be because I only side with Mages and not Templars. XD
You have to side with the templars throughout the entire game xD

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Indeed it would be sad.

I would not doubt my people had a beautiful culture. I have heard stories of arcane warriors fierce with the power of magic and the strength of a weapon. It is a amazing to meet someone with the spirit and the power.
You have the power, why not learn? Become what you want to become.
I am no mage, You do not know this? My peoples blood ran thick with magic, Though I am nothing more then a simple elf nothing special about me.
Even the Templars know the taste of the fade. Fenris knows as well. What is stopping you?
Let me weight out my choices addicted to Lyrium or Lyrium tattoo's Hmm neither seem pleasant. Though I don't believe Fenris has ever successfully made it into the fade like mages can same with the Templars.
Addiction doesn't always hold. Look at Alistair. He's fine without an available store of Lyrium.
As for Fenris, He knows the taste of it, anyone who fights like an arcane warrior definitly knows the taste.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh my god.... I want it so bad...
emotion_donotwant

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
So if i import from awakening not using witch hunt will Zevran say something about the Hero of Ferelden and him? O.o and maybe babies? -fan girl moment-

I beat it on hard it wasn't that bad.. Plus I'm going mage in DA2 right now so hopefully the spells are still as crazy or better in Da2 and they put the spell combinations together as well.

I have no idea. But the Hero of Ferelden disappears no matter what. Going with Morrigan would explain why. Not going leaves it open.
Sorry for late reply since I've been gone I've been playing DA2 and have not slept.
Alistair told me that my Warden was in Denerim for some reason I don't know why he didn't tell me it was like right before s**t hits the fan.

On the note of everything blowing up. Is I'm glad I was apart of destroying an entire Chantry and causing a war. Not the way I would have done it,but you can never be that lucky in a game can you? Now on the note of Anders. I don't care how you view it the last game in DA1 I played and imported to my just finished data I gave independence to the circle though it did not effect anything through out DA1 DLC or any of DA2.

I really don't believe he would have gone that far if he was not in kKrkwall during all of this. That I believe Justice had something to do with this since he is twisted and no longer a "Pure" Spirit (because way I could explain). I do not blame Anders as a person I blame the corruption in his mind that caused him to go that far. I did not kill I did not see it fit and I do not think I will ever kill him through the game plays. Now I do stand beside him and agree that Mages should be free of the circle and the templars.

Now...What is the point of these Seekers? Why is Leliana with them.. I mean I get they are all holy Maker this Andraste that. Why do they say they are tracking the Warden and the Champion down, yet DA3 rumors say the Warden and Champion story is over and done. Why do they have to do that to a brotha???!(yeah I went there) If any of this is explained in one of the books or comics side stories or whatever please tell me so I can read it.

Anders wasn't corrupted by anything. It was HIS rage that corrupted Justice. But, that's neither here not there.

The Seekers are trying to find them because something big is coming, and they are two people who are known to be able to handle crisis situations. I have no idea about the rumors concerning DA3, I have not looked into it. Leliana re-joins the Chantry after DA1 and becomes Divine Justinia's right hand.
Yeah I asked him this time around if it was him or Justice that decided to cave in the Chantry. If he would have just let me give him some ideas. Like idk kidnapping the Grand Cleric holding her hostage until we got what we wanted.

Like I really can't stand that you are everyone's b***h in DA2 but I kinda like it a bit more then DA1 cause you are involved in something that is much more serious then the Archdemon(I mean the Archdemon is a minor threat that was taken out in a year where Anders handsome self started a war) I mean they both involved wars,but the way this one started a war at the end of the game that effected EVERYTHING where the Archdemon only terrorized Ferelden (unless our Grey warden wasn't there then it would have been bigger then the war in DA2)

The rumor is that the Warden and Champion story is over, done, sealed away, over, finished.(which is depressing since what happened in DA2 with the Anders causing chaos) They are putting Skyrim mapping styles into it. A rumor said that there is a area you will go into that is the size of FERELDEN! They are allowing themselves to be heavily influenced in the entire skyrim gameplay styles ect.

Holding Elthina, the only woman in the Kirkwall Chantry that sympathized with the Mages, hostage would have been horrible. What Anders did was unforgivable. Terrorism like that is never acceptable. He should have gone after Meredith instead.

More serious than the Archdemon? Nothing is more serious than an Archdemon. It only happened in the span of a year because the Hero of Ferelden ended up being incredibly competent. It's established fact that without the Hero, the darkspawn would have overrun Ferelden. Which is what the DK DLC was all about.

And... Those are rumors. I won't put any stock in rumors unless I hear something from Bioware itself. And ever then I'll remain skeptical until I have my hands on the finished product.
How awesome would it be though to see Dragon Age with an open world and an efficient fast travel

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Indeed it would be sad.

I would not doubt my people had a beautiful culture. I have heard stories of arcane warriors fierce with the power of magic and the strength of a weapon. It is a amazing to meet someone with the spirit and the power.
You have the power, why not learn? Become what you want to become.
I am no mage, You do not know this? My peoples blood ran thick with magic, Though I am nothing more then a simple elf nothing special about me.
Even the Templars know the taste of the fade. Fenris knows as well. What is stopping you?
Let me weight out my choices addicted to Lyrium or Lyrium tattoo's Hmm neither seem pleasant. Though I don't believe Fenris has ever successfully made it into the fade like mages can same with the Templars.
Addiction doesn't always hold. Look at Alistair. He's fine without an available store of Lyrium.
As for Fenris, He knows the taste of it, anyone who fights like an arcane warrior definitly knows the taste.
Alistair didn't get far enough in his training before he became a Grey Warden he's never had Lyrium.
I would really like too. It would be neat to see the Fade.

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine

How awesome would it be though to see Dragon Age with an open world and an efficient fast travel
Terrorism was the only way to solve the problem and to make people wake up. How else would the mages be heard. You can't push people that much and that hard without expecting a serious type of rebellion. How much longer do you think it would have lasted if Anders didn't do that? Not very much longer The first Enchanter would have done something like that though it would have been killing Meredith. That would have put The Grand Cleric is a tougher spot. (I think the Grand Cleric was Meredith's mother) where she would have been forced to pick sides and would have sided with the Templars and the Right of Annulment would have been put in place again.

I said if it weren't for our Warden the Blight would have been worse then what happens in DA2,but since we prevented that and are not able to prevent Anders from blowing up the Chantry.

They are rumors from Bioware themselves. It's on Bioware Website and Dragon age wiki.
If they did the Fast Travel and massive maps I'd be a little upset they would be losing the little they have from original game. Though it happens a lot DMC for example a company who has NO IDEA what DMC is even about is now making DMC(5) and I mean they seriously lost the story and plot line in DMC(4).

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
I don't know if I can do that...I seriously don't think I can. I mean things are a little out of control in KirkWall,but it's the Templars fault.

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Exciting!

That's... one word to use.
I can not wait to embark on this trip.

Well, good luck. Be wary of Ogres. They can be... Vicious.
They don't have the speed I have.

They may not have speed, but they do have strength. You always have to be wary around them. A single hit, and you're done.
Only if they get me. I tend to stab enemies in the back if they are not a target.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
Alistair didn't get far enough in his training before he became a Grey Warden he's never had Lyrium.
I would really like too. It would be neat to see the Fade.
He's definitely had a taste of Lyrium, Otherwise he wouldn't be able to use any power whatsoever. Besides possession, normal humans do not have power.
The fade is not a place you would want to visit.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Vampire Aine
I don't know if I can do that...I seriously don't think I can. I mean things are a little out of control in KirkWall,but it's the Templars fault.
So? Who cares whose fault it is. The Templars are tyrannical and the Mages there are all liars. Both sides should perish. If I had the right I would push the Rite of Annulment on all of them. Anders, Orsino and Meredith especially. They know the punishment for doing such things.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vampire Aine
Kuroi Jinouga
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine
Hunter Rush
Vampire Aine

Terrorism was the only way to solve the problem and to make people wake up. How else would the mages be heard. You can't push people that much and that hard without expecting a serious type of rebellion. How much longer do you think it would have lasted if Anders didn't do that? Not very much longer The first Enchanter would have done something like that though it would have been killing Meredith. That would have put The Grand Cleric is a tougher spot. (I think the Grand Cleric was Meredith's mother) where she would have been forced to pick sides and would have sided with the Templars and the Right of Annulment would have been put in place again.

I said if it weren't for our Warden the Blight would have been worse then what happens in DA2,but since we prevented that and are not able to prevent Anders from blowing up the Chantry.

They are rumors from Bioware themselves. It's on Bioware Website and Dragon age wiki.
If they did the Fast Travel and massive maps I'd be a little upset they would be losing the little they have from original game. Though it happens a lot DMC for example a company who has NO IDEA what DMC is even about is now making DMC(5) and I mean they seriously lost the story and plot line in DMC(4).
Terrorism shall never be the answer, no matter what side or creed it comes from. While the Templars have no right to be so tyrannical, The mages should understand just how dangerous they really are. To take the lives of innocent and completely destroy the peace no matter how fragile it is, is an action worthy of death.

Petty is Anders in his plight against the Templars, So greedy in his want for freedom that he did not understand what these chains that bind us mean, and now look what his "Freedom" has brought the world. Chaos and destruction, the senseless loss of life, the fear of mages stronger then ever. Are they to become the second Imperium, to be cast down from power by another who seeks to end the madness? It is the fault of both sides for the greed and selfishness that neither are willing to back down.

It is not the robe, the armor or the power behind a man or woman that makes them a tyrant or selfish rat. It is the man or woman themselves. Those blind fools believe that one group is responsible when in reality both groups are responsible. If I were to look at the indiviuals who decided to cause chaos and blame it on their respective groups then The Mages, The Templars, The Humans, The Elves, The Dwarves all deserve to be dust on the wind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff