Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]

Nywn's Other Half

Omnipresent Loiterer

I was just downstairs getting my mom's coffee and feeding the cat,
but I just got Myth's story thing and I'mma read it!
User Image

Aged Noob

Yeah, Nathaniel and Justice were the two leaked characters I read about.

Which is weird because that would make 6 new companions, when originally they said 5.

Nywn's Other Half

Omnipresent Loiterer

Then maybe one's a secret companion.. thing? ninja
Ah well.

And Wingd, your story made me SO SAD. ;-;
Omg. I just wanna hug Myth. emo
Fight scene was awesome though, blood gushing ftw.
cool

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hi all ^_^
I see your stories are done
*Waits expectantly* ^_^

Familiar Phantom

*Stands upon the ACTs hulking draconic corpse, holding the head high and clutching Starfang in the other hand*

My comrades! The scourge has been slain by my hand! The ACT swore to destroy everything I knew and loved, but I did not recede! I raised my blade and roared in opposition of it's tyrannical regime!

The ACT was a fierce creature, and had obliterated thousands before me. I knew it would be no easy task, and I threw everything my mortal body could at it. At the final moment, I struck the beast in the head with my blade, and forever ended it's terror.

Then they watched, the soldiers who swore to fight with me against the beast, as the beam of searing light signaled our overwhelming victory. When I rose from the smoke, we rose our weapons to the sky and cried for those who had been lost. They would not be forgotten!

But we are not finished, heroes. There are many more before us who wish to exterminate all life as did the beast before us. It is our task to seek out the demons, and cast them back into the nether from whence they came! Then the world shall know of justice and peace eternal!

For the Light, my brothers and sisters! Fight for the lost! Remember them......for when in hope you doubt.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*Throws confetti in the air with a crowd of villagers*
Huzzah! This calls for celebration! Get the rum!

Familiar Phantom

*Dwarf kicks in*

GET THE RUM! GET THE ALE! GET WHATEVER LIQUID YOU CAN FIND THAT'LL MAKE YOU FUNNY IN THE HEAD!

I BETTER NOT BE ABLE TO REMEMBER WHAT I DID TODAY WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW OR I'LL BE DISAPPOINTED!

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Does anyone have an opinion if Wardens Keep & Return to Ostagar DLC's were any good? I played through the whole game twice and now have nothing left to do achievement wise...Went though the whole game with a rogue first and then a mage...Just want to know if its worth shelling out money for is all...

Familiar Phantom

light_yamagi
Does anyone have an opinion if Wardens Keep & Return to Ostagar DLC's were any good? I played through the whole game twice and now have nothing left to do achievement wise...Went though the whole game with a rogue first and then a mage...Just want to know if its worth shelling out money for is all...

I would think they are worth it, but with Awakening coming soon I'm not so sure.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Woodmere
*Dwarf kicks in*

GET THE RUM! GET THE ALE! GET WHATEVER LIQUID YOU CAN FIND THAT'LL MAKE YOU FUNNY IN THE HEAD!

I BETTER NOT BE ABLE TO REMEMBER WHAT I DID TODAY WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW OR I'LL BE DISAPPOINTED!
*Tosses him bottles of Rum, Whiskey, Ale, Several bottles of Vint and some sort of "House Beer" that looks a little like tar*

@light: Warden's Keep was okay. The armor and weaponry is basically what you get it for. Same for RTO but Awakening doesn't transfer items from the DLCs so you have some choices to make ^_^

Familiar Phantom

*Takes all the bottles Kuroi tosses to him, breaks it all in a barrel, and drinks all of it at the same time from the barrel*

.........HAH! DID YOU THINK YOUR HUMAN ALES WOULD CONQUER A.........DWARF........

Wake me up with Misa gets back....

*Falls over*

Familiar Phantom

So NONE of the DLC stuff goes to Awakening? Thats damn stupid!

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Woodmere
So NONE of the DLC stuff goes to Awakening? Thats damn stupid!
I know right? A cool armor and Starfang, lost. Sucks a**.
Not even Shale transfers over.

Familiar Phantom

Well ********. At least most of my s**t is going over. And at least I have the Veshialle as my backup weapon.

Familiar Phantom

SHALE!? SHALE!?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********]

I'm gonna go cry in my room now..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas