Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Fatcat

Lipgloss and Lollipops
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Lipgloss and Lollipops
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Lipgloss and Lollipops
I think we should be best friends! BFFs even! surprised

Me thinks so too! 4laugh What kind of stuff are you into? Hobbies and such?

Well, I like videogames. I play Star Wars: The Old Republic. I like computers and internet stuff. I love music, and sort of play guitar. What about you?
Also, I'm actually a guy lol.
But you can pretend like I'm a girl if you'd rather. lol

Haha I don't care in you're a guy, girl, both or neither!
I don't play a lot of video games (my mother always said they weren't for ladies sad ) But I do own a guitar and have been trying to teach myself how to play (I refuse to let anyone else teach me!) What kind of music do you like?
Oh that's cool. smile
Maybe you can help me figure out what is for ladies so I can do that. lol
What music do I like? Pretty obscure chill stuff.
Some of my favorite artists are Eisley, Halou, and Maria Taylor.
You?

Tornado season has begun, the sirens are going off already! Anyway... Flyleaf, Paramore, Band of Skulls, How to Destroy Angels. I like Indie Rock type music.

Friendly Sophomore

x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Lipgloss and Lollipops
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Lipgloss and Lollipops
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Lipgloss and Lollipops
I think we should be best friends! BFFs even! surprised

Me thinks so too! 4laugh What kind of stuff are you into? Hobbies and such?

Well, I like videogames. I play Star Wars: The Old Republic. I like computers and internet stuff. I love music, and sort of play guitar. What about you?
Also, I'm actually a guy lol.
But you can pretend like I'm a girl if you'd rather. lol

Haha I don't care in you're a guy, girl, both or neither!
I don't play a lot of video games (my mother always said they weren't for ladies sad ) But I do own a guitar and have been trying to teach myself how to play (I refuse to let anyone else teach me!) What kind of music do you like?
Oh that's cool. smile
Maybe you can help me figure out what is for ladies so I can do that. lol
What music do I like? Pretty obscure chill stuff.
Some of my favorite artists are Eisley, Halou, and Maria Taylor.
You?

Tornado season has begun, the sirens are going off already! Anyway... Flyleaf, Paramore, Band of Skulls, How to Destroy Angels. I like Indie Rock type music.
Oh cool. I like How to Destroy Angels and Flyleaf (and Paramore's first album). Do you like Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, and/or Nightwish?

Dedicated Seeker

Memories won't let you cry....

Sorry bout the late reply, my stomach fianlly won the argument we were having >_<

O: What kinda bad weather conditions? Wish i we had some >_<, all this sun is giving me a headache @_@User Image

unless i don't return tonight

Distinct Fatcat

Kameosa
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa
I'm doing the excat same thing. Trying to spam threads to make friends, not working out very well. But hello there. I'm Karin biggrin

I'm Jazzmine xd . Same here, posting in other's thread haven't gotten me any friends so I was like what the hay, might as well make my own!

Yeh that's what's been happening with me but I was too shy to make my own thread. I saw your post in the "LOOK HERE IM A HOT GIRL" (or whatever it was) and i'm like...LOL owned, win, and truth. Then I realized you quoted me here.

Haha yeah Gaia had stupid people I have realized!... And she was one of them xd At least replying to their idiotic posts are entertaining biggrin

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa
I'm doing the excat same thing. Trying to spam threads to make friends, not working out very well. But hello there. I'm Karin biggrin

I'm Jazzmine xd . Same here, posting in other's thread haven't gotten me any friends so I was like what the hay, might as well make my own!

Yeh that's what's been happening with me but I was too shy to make my own thread. I saw your post in the "LOOK HERE IM A HOT GIRL" (or whatever it was) and i'm like...LOL owned, win, and truth. Then I realized you quoted me here.

Haha yeah Gaia had stupid people I have realized!... And she was one of them xd At least replying to their idiotic posts are entertaining biggrin

LOL, you're the type of person I enjoy talking to. Such a pwnage win xD I really wanted to say something similar to that in the thread but my shyness got the best of me.

Distinct Fatcat

Lipgloss and Lollipops
Oh cool. I like How to Destroy Angels and Flyleaf (and Paramore's first album). Do you like Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, and/or Nightwish?

I like Evanescence, and I believe I have heard Lacuna Coil and Within Temptation? I am Abomination is a good band too!

Friendly Sophomore

x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Lipgloss and Lollipops

I like Evanescence, and I believe I have heard Lacuna Coil and Within Temptation? I am Abomination is a good band too!
Hmm that's cool. I haven't heard of that last band.

Distinct Fatcat

Kameosa
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa

LOL, you're the type of person I enjoy talking to. Such a pwnage win xD I really wanted to say something similar to that in the thread but my shyness got the best of me.

I can be shy too...just not to to people like that. I feel they need to hear my inner thoughts xd .

Distinct Fatcat

[Rurouni Kenshin]

Sorry bout the late reply, my stomach fianlly won the argument we were having >_<

O: What kinda bad weather conditions? Wish i we had some >_<, all this sun is giving me a headache @_@User Image

I don't blame you, my stomach usually kicks my butt too crying

Just the typical Kansas weather: bipolar! Today it is tornado tomorrow will be a blizzard.

Distinct Fatcat

Lipgloss and Lollipops
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Lipgloss and Lollipops

Hmm that's cool. I haven't heard of that last band.

They are a newish band and like heavy metal/ screamo. They're sick on the electric guitar though.

Dedicated Seeker

x-CareBearsOnFire-x

My stomach has been arguing since 2 this afternoon, but my legs didn't listen till 8 pm >_>.... Gotta loove Saturday lazehness xD

O: wow...that intense..i rather just have the blizzard xD, the tornado i can do without >_<
i actually slept though one when i was young o.oUser Image

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
Kameosa

I can be shy too...just not to to people like that. I feel they need to hear my inner thoughts xd .

I completely agree. Inner thoughts are always interesting. I don't even understand why she needed to do that...thats only gonna attract 90 year pervs, probably her purpose anyways.

Distinct Fatcat

[Rurouni Kenshin]
x-CareBearsOnFire-x

My stomach has been arguing since 2 this afternoon, but my legs didn't listen till 8 pm >_>.... Gotta loove Saturday lazehness xD

O: wow...that intense..i rather just have the blizzard xD, the tornado i can do without >_<
i actually slept though one when i was young o.oUser Image

Saturday laziness is the best! Yeah I could live without the tornadoes too, thank goodness the tornado seemed to have pasted by us. I hope it doesn't cause any damage! sweatdrop

Dedicated Seeker

x-CareBearsOnFire-x

Exactly! its the only time in the week to be lazy and not feel bad about it...at least for me it is xDD

O: i hope it didn't do anything to bad, hopefully it just decided to hop over your house and leave you alone >_<User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces