Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I'm here and cute so if you want to hook up just pm me...looking for love! sweatdrop heart
::cough:: try the chatterbox, please ^-^
How is this extended discussion?
[********]
Ah, you're the b***h who keeps spamming up the GD.
~*

Magnetic Millionaire

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
No, I'm not looking for an Internet girlfriend, or boyfriend for that matter.
Instead of taking this to Chatterbox, take this to the Friends Subforum in the Welcome to Gaia area or whatever it is called, thats where it is supposed to be.
hey pm me im interested cool
I had a Gaia Girlfriend once but we started making out and... well, apparently the 911 crew never knew something so large could fit in a USB drive. In the heat of the moment I thought she was a virgin and...

yeah, not doing that again.
[********]

Did you do that image just now? Or do you have it on standby for times like this?
You're ******** 10 or something.

Find yourself a firm, hard doll and wait a few years.
How much do you charge for your services?
Sethimothy
I had a Gaia Girlfriend once but we started making out and... well, apparently the 911 crew never knew something so large could fit in a USB drive. In the heat of the moment I thought she was a virgin and...

yeah, not doing that again.
Dude do youe live in new richmond?
The ED is being polluted! gonk
Jorgina
Well I'm here and cute so if you want to hook up just pm me...looking for love! sweatdrop heart
Well... since this is extended discussion I'm going to discuss that.

You say that ur cute, do you have any proof of being cute? You have an avatar that anyone that has posted some stuff on gaia could have. And avatars just don't tell you how cute people are. You don't seem to have any picture around here proofing that ur cute. On the other hand, saying that you're cute could mean that you have alot of confidence in yourself, assuming that you've accually gained this confidence by some reason you might be cute in real life. On the other hand, on the internet people seem to be overconfident about themselves, so I guess you might be just a normal girl, or maybe even ugly!

Hooking up with someone ussually involves physical contact in some form, not possible on gaia or any internet. You can count hooking up with someone if you phone him/her or if you are camming with the person though, so that's still open for discussion.

You say that you're looking for love, but what accually makes you think that you need love? It's ok if you fall in love with someone you met online, but you should watch out and be carefull about what you're dealing with.

Well I'm to lazy to type more, here you go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff