Welcome to Gaia! ::

You guys are all so stupid.

We'll never know if the Mods truly exist or not. It's impossible to tell. That is the only true wisdom. You are just blinding yourselves.

(This thread is the BEST THREAD EVAR!)

Wheezing Gekko

Sinner

We'll never know if the Mods truly exist or not. It's impossible to tell. That is the only true wisdom. You are just blinding yourselves.

You are the stupid one! How do threads get Locked? How do idiotic posts get Baleeted? It is all the benevolent work of the Mods!
Vryko Lakas
Dense? I'm not the one saying that computers "evolved" into VAX, which is horribly outmoded! How could such an unwiedly and problematic system be considered an improvement over what works!? It's obvious that DEC Alpha was around ab initio.

The fact that you don't understand these theories proves that you are horribly stupid (even though I don't quite understand all aspects of them myself). The fact that you don't blindly accept those theories as true proves that you are willfully ignorant. VAX evolved into the computers we have today, and older computers (like the Z1) evolved into the VAX. It's all so obvious! Anyway, despite the fact that you don't believe this, there's obviously no inherent flaw in either my theory or in the way I'm explaining it to you, so you're most certainly a dumbshit.
Vryko Lakas
Sinner

You are the stupid one! How do threads get Locked? How do idiotic posts get Baleeted? It is all the benevolent work of the Mods!
Can you prove it? No. Blind fool.

Wheezing Gekko

Esmene
The fact that you don't understand these theories proves that you are horribly stupid (even though I don't quite understand all aspects of them myself). The fact that you don't blindly accept those theories as true proves that you are willfully ignorant. VAX evolved into the computers we have today, and older computers (like the Z1) evolved into the VAX. It's all so obvious! Anyway, despite the fact that you don't believe this, there's obviously no inherent flaw in either my theory or in the way I'm explaining it to you, so you're most certainly a dumbshit.

VAX goes against all that is right and current in the world! I pity anybody still clinging to VAX, as they are the scions of Dark Schneider.
Vryko Lakas
VAX goes against all that is right and current in the world! I pity anybody still clinging to VAX, as they are the scions of Dark Schneider.

There is no Dark Schneider. He is just a fairy tale old Gaians tell younger ones to get them to eat their brussels sprouts. I suppose you believe in the Pink Link Bunny and Gift Box elves, too?

Wheezing Gekko

Sinner
Vryko Lakas
Sinner

I shall too prove it, though it will not instill faith in one such as you. For you, faith is beyond comprehension.

Behold!

Esmene
Vryko Lakas

There is no Dark Schneider. He is just a fairy tale old Gaians tell younger ones to get them to eat their brussels sprouts. I suppose you believe in the Pink Link Bunny and Gift Box elves, too?

There is a Dark Scheider! I have seen his evil for myself! Furthemore, there are numerous references to him in Gaian culture. So many, in fact, that it would be entirely foolhardy to dismiss his existance completely and offhandedly!
Ha! What reason do I have to even believe your precious fairy wings exist? And furthermore, should I not then just search out the best forum that rewards obedience with the best pixels and punishes with the worst banning if this is the only reason to believe in your mods?

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
defenestrated
Ha! What reason do I have to even believe your precious fairy wings exist? And furthermore, should I not then just search out the best forum that rewards obedience with the best pixels and punishes with the worst banning if this is the only reason to believe in your mods?

(I -know- I'm going to regret this...)

DON'T DO IT! YOU'LL BE BANNED! THERE IS ONLY ONE FORUM, AND IT IS GAIA!

First Church of Mod

PLEASE! COME VISIT! I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT ALL OF YOU! DON'T GET BANNED! GET FAIRY WINGS, AND JOIN THE ADMIN IN THE BETA!
Vryko Lakas
Sinner
Vryko Lakas
Sinner

I shall too prove it, though it will not instill faith in one such as you. For you, faith is beyond comprehension.

Faith is illogical.

And your "proof" is a mere coincidence. Nothing more.

Wheezing Gekko

Sinner

Faith is illogical.

Logic is faithless.
And your stubborn refusal to accept what is in front of your own eyes marks you a sinner, Sinner.
Romuel
defenestrated

(I -know- I'm going to regret this...)

DON'T DO IT! YOU'LL BE BANNED! THERE IS ONLY ONE FORUM, AND IT IS GAIA!

First Church of Mod

PLEASE! COME VISIT! I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT ALL OF YOU! DON'T GET BANNED! GET FAIRY WINGS, AND JOIN THE ADMIN IN THE BETA!

Thats so beutiful! I thnk I hear teh wispers of the mods now. You cna hear them ovre the screms.

but we sholdnt only listen to teh text of faqs and stikies... that evil.... we must prey the words of teh sticies nad fqas and hop for reveltion from the mods. its wrong to only lisen to teh sticies and faqs and you well be baned for it in the end. 3nodding
Vryko Lakas
Sinner

Faith is illogical.

Logic is faithless.
And your stubborn refusal to accept what is in front of your own eyes marks you a sinner, Sinner.

It can't just be coincidence that a Sinner is called Sinner! It's the judgement of Mod! Mod foresaw his sinfulness and organised his username to fit!
Songlian
Vryko Lakas
Sinner

Faith is illogical.

Logic is faithless.

It can't just be coincidence that a Sinner is called Sinner! It's the judgement of Mod! Mod foresaw his sinfulness and organised his username to fit!

Bah..more mystical claptrap..He chose his own name..if your hypothesis were true, then what were they thinking about when they created mine? Huh? That's what I thought. Go back to preaching about how large signatures are the tool of the devil and get off the modist soapbox. Damn zealots. It's because of you that there is tension in the Middle Aisle of Walmart.

Wheezing Gekko

There is tension in the Middle Aisle because of heavy economic traffic in the area, as it lies between two important centers of trade. Goods have to travel from one to the other, and in doing so all must pass through the Middle Aisle. This is what causes tension, not a few noodleheads' ideas about Mods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff