Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visera
whats a mod?

You mean you do not know? gonk

The blessed mod is the shortened form of moderator.
whats a freaking mod?????

Wheezing Gekko

Visera

A mod having sex.
(rimshot)
Visera

'Mod' is short for 'Moderator' -- i.e. the people who maintain and police the forums here on Gaia.
Visera

Like I said, it's a moderator.
I think we need to start a mission to go preach to poor, ignorant children of the Chatterbox like Visera here. stressed

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Esmene

Yes, though Gaia is the Manifestation, we are but pawns of the Mods. All your spamming posts will be deleted and they will welcome you into the Admindom! None are banned! No threads are locked!

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BAN!
BAN!
BAN!

REVISIONIST MONSTER!!!!!!

Oh god, oh god, I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard...

You do -not- get to revise the truth to suite your whims. I have never asked for Mods' intervention against another...(except Billy, and Aki...)...BUT YOU'RE PUSHING IT SISTER!!!
HEY! Don't you insult her interpretation of the Word of Mod! It's just as valid as anyone else's! And I'm still not wayward, dammit! Just because I don't think the FAQ is to be taken only in a literal sense!
THE MODS!! THEY CAME TO ME IN A DREEEEAM!!! I have seen the LIGHT!
TKid
THE MODS!! THEY CAME TO ME IN A DREEEEAM!!! I have seen the LIGHT!

Quickly, brother! Go to the Church and testify! Go quickly! xd
ninja

the mods are watching you. act wisely and love the mods. those that believe the light and send PMs to the great mods will be rewarded, whilst those that would spam are cast forever to suffer in the pits of the chatterbox, save a few whose crimes are so heinous they must suffer bannination
Noraboo
ninja

the mods are watching you. act wisely and love the mods. those that believe the light and send PMs to the great mods will be rewarded, whilst those that would spam are cast forever to suffer in the pits of the chatterbox, save a few whose crimes are so heinous they must suffer bannination

PRAISE BE! The mods are with us!

Bite that, infidels! Look! A mod! Right there! Explain that away! Haha!

ModModModMod ~hugs round Nora's ankles~ Mod! 3nodding
Noraboo
ninja

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

OOOOOOOHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH!

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! I HAVE SEEN IT, SISTAHS!
Jaquiel Charday
Noraboo
ninja

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

OOOOOOOHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH!

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! I HAVE SEEN IT, SISTAHS!

TESTIFY!

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noraboo
ninja

*sob*

Thank you, oh thank you, mods! Praise be!

*falls on her knees, crying*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces