Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ephidel Bloodeye
I believe in a higher authority. The Administrater! Ahahahahahahahaha!

Mod save me. Another Purist....

(BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! blaugh Oh, bloodeye, THANK YOU!)

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DemonNick

I've tried.. but Oh Lanzer! Its too hard to keep going and keep the faith when there are so many stupid topics, when the Mods dont post anymore...

Mod is dead. Or at least... I think so.

Dear. Click on one of the mod links. Check on the number of posts. Tomorrow, check it again. THE NUMBER CHANGES. They're answering PMS! They'll answer yours too!

Don't lose hope! Read the Faq!
Romuel
DemonNick

I've tried.. but Oh Lanzer! Its too hard to keep going and keep the faith when there are so many stupid topics, when the Mods dont post anymore...

Mod is dead. Or at least... I think so.

Dear. Click on one of the mod links. Check on the number of posts. Tomorrow, check it again. THE NUMBER CHANGES. They're answering PMS! They'll answer yours too!

Don't lose hope! Read the Faq!

I.. I dont know. I'll try to be strong.
Romuel

I wish they'd give me the answer to my PMS.
Meghan Mitsumi
Romuel

You silly Moddites. They won't answer your PM's because they don't exist! Admit it! There is no Mod!

(I'm sorry. PMS. AHAHHAHAA)
Romuel, I don't know if that was sarcasm, but you're welcome. xd
Songlian
Nonononono! See, I believe in Mod, but I clearly understand that all their words and deeds are simply a spiritual metaphor! An allegory! Symbolic!

I mean, come on... I know we've all heard about people being 'banned', but have you ever seen a mod actually reach down from the Announcements forum and ban someone, right in front of you? And how come we never here from people whol were supposedly banned? Oh, wait, they never survive incurring the wrath of mod.... come on, people, that's just a cop-out. As for this supposed mystic power of moving topics... well, how do you know the topics don't just move themselves and we haven't yet discovered what causes it? It's probably a chemical reaction!

Besides that, sorry, I simply don't believe in Chatterbox. It's crazy. Like there could ever really be anywhere that bad.

So, in general, while I agree that the Word of Mod is a nice idea and has some good guidelines, and I think Mod probably does exist because Gaia is too amazing to exist without Mod causing it (come on, who ever heard of an uncaused forum?), I don't think mod exists in the silly, literal way you're all talking about.

In other news, this topic wins the day. xd

Best Post Award!

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
*bows to teh Mods* I must go....

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Meghan Mitsumi
Romuel

that I second.

Wheezing Gekko

Deandriea
Meghan Mitsumi
Romuel

that I second.

I third that. In fact, I think we'd ALL be better off if Meghan's PMS was cured. wink
Vryko Lakas
I third that. In fact, I think we'd ALL be better off if Meghan's PMS was cured. wink

******** off. stare

wink heart
Meghan Mitsumi
Vryko Lakas

[******** off. stare

wink heart

Can i write the fic?

Just kidding, i don't write lemons.
AyanamiRei
Meghan Mitsumi
Vryko Lakas

[******** off. stare

wink heart

Can i write the fic?

Just kidding, i don't write lemons.

But I do! (i'm the only male slash writer I know) twisted
Banana fana fo-fana!

Where were you before putting on your pixie wings and turning into a troll? Where were you when it all happened and those guys over there did that stuff and the Chatterbox was created? How did it all happen that you missed your pink link and chance at salvation?

4. How do I earn gold?
- As long as you are surfing the site you will earn gold. If you're active in the forums, art arena, etc, you will earn even more gold. It's that simple. Read more...

5. Even if I click on all those thousands of links in the linklist database?
- Yes, even those too. However, keep in mind that once you leave the GAIA site through one of those links, you will not earn any gold since GAIA cannot keep track of what you do outside of the site.

All are one in Mod, only waiting for the great Admin to move all our spamming threads into Chatterbox and delete them.

Come to me, my pretties! My dear, sweet children of people who were here before but now have been called away on some business.

Oh my Mod, make the voices stop! NO NO NO NO LALALA!!!

You don't know an ape from an orangutan, but they are one and the same! Find out what the Mods are hiding on next week's show.

Yes, though Gaia is the Manifestation, we are but pawns of the Mods. All your spamming posts will be deleted and they will welcome you into the Admindom! None are banned! No threads are locked!

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...
whats a mod?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces