Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hi. My name is Corpsie, VC, or whatever you wanna call me really.
I would like people to talk to. I'm 21. I like video games and anime. Pretty much open to talking about anything. ^_^ Profile is public.

Dangerous Lunatic

oh hello :3
my name is steph (:
or Albi .
whats your favourite game ? o:

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Illegal Albi
oh hello :3
my name is steph (:
or Albi .
whats your favourite game ? o:
Varies. It's to hard to pick an exact favourtie. I like RPGs, Hack n slash and ummmmm.... I would say survival games but I really only like Minecraft and sometimes Unturned when it comes to that genre....Um... If I had to pick games I could just constantly play.... Harvest Moon and Minecraft.

I'm currently buying up a bunch of older systems, Kind of having a retro trip. So far I have a NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and PS2. Any modern games I play are played on a PSVita, 3DS, and my gaming computer.

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hi there c:

I'm not big into gaming unless you count Sims >w<
But how are you?

Dangerous Lunatic

oh hehee ,
i have an Xbox (:
and a DS,
and really wishing I had an N64 .

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
0423kap
Hi there c:

I'm not big into gaming unless you count Sims >w<
But how are you?
I love the Sims.
I'm good. ^_^ Just a tad bit bored, But otherwise I'm good.

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Illegal Albi
oh hehee ,
i have an Xbox (:
and a DS,
I only have 2 games for the N64 so far. All the old games I used to play are like 100+ now. sad So much money.
Vulgar Corpse
I love the Sims.

oh yea! Well it's a good game. I could spend days building crap on there

That's good. c:
I'm really sleepy xD

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
0423kap
Vulgar Corpse
I love the Sims.

That's good. c:
I'm really sleepy xD
I honestly spend more time building houses than playing. I'm one of the people who used to cheat in the money and just build houses. >.> Also used to kill off all the sims so I could make little graveyards, but yeah....

Dangerous Lunatic

Vulgar Corpse
Illegal Albi
oh hehee ,
i have an Xbox (:
and a DS,
I only have 2 games for the N64 so far. All the old games I used to play are like 100+ now. sad So much money.

Yeah, all the old games cost so much money now its ridiculous!
My sister bought an old Sega, and each game she's bought has been on ebay for like 60-80$ each.
Vulgar Corpse
0423kap
Vulgar Corpse
I love the Sims.

That's good. c:
I'm really sleepy xD
I honestly spend more time building houses than playing. I'm one of the people who used to cheat in the money and just build houses. >.> Also used to kill off all the sims so I could make little graveyards, but yeah....

I do that too. I build like my towns from the bottom up. so it takes me hours before I can even play.
xD I normally only kill them off when they get on my nerves. lol

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Illegal Albi
Vulgar Corpse
Illegal Albi
oh hehee ,
i have an Xbox (:
and a DS,

Yeah, all the old games cost so much money now its ridiculous!
My sister bought an old Sega, and each game she's bought has been on ebay for like 60-80$ each.
I think the worst part is I'm sure I had all these games at one point in time. I know for sure I had super smash bros on both the gamecube and n64. Those are like 100-200 each.

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
0423kap
Vulgar Corpse
0423kap
Vulgar Corpse
I love the Sims.

That's good. c:
I'm really sleepy xD

I do that too. I build like my towns from the bottom up. so it takes me hours before I can even play.
I think I may have been a little sadistic when I was younger. I remember locking sims in a house by removing the doors and just seeing how long til they died of depression. >.> Probably not a good thing to admit.

Dangerous Lunatic

Vulgar Corpse
0423kap
Vulgar Corpse
0423kap
Vulgar Corpse
I love the Sims.

That's good. c:
I'm really sleepy xD

I think I may have been a little sadistic when I was younger. I remember locking sims in a house by removing the doors and just seeing how long til they died of depression. >.> Probably not a good thing to admit.

i used to buy the stoves with a high fire chance and get them to cook something they werent skilled enough to do without setting a fire. i always had two in one house so before the house caught fire i'd take the doors off and leave someone outside to watch the person inside burn down with the house. LOL and then watch the fire department show up and not be able to do anything lmfao.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff