Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again

crescent-moon956

>w< one last before driving home from work xd

xd Lol...yeah, why not, I figured? Not too bad either.

And you broskis are pretty awesome! cool Last night was fun lol

Now for that pizza... ninja (that'd be the other half)
Hm...wonder what brand to get it from...pizza hut...domino's...papajohns...chanell-nah... rofl
Great now I'm kind of hungry.
DOMINO'S! DO DOMINO'S. s**t BE TASTY emotion_dowant

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again

crescent-moon956

>w< one last before driving home from work xd

xd Lol...yeah, why not, I figured? Not too bad either.

And you broskis are pretty awesome! cool Last night was fun lol

Now for that pizza... ninja (that'd be the other half)
Hm...wonder what brand to get it from...pizza hut...domino's...papajohns...chanell-nah... rofl
Great now I'm kind of hungry.

Haha, for some reason I didn't get the notification... ninja

Yay!~ Not enough to get you addicted though. Drats! Go it again!
xD Why, thank you Mister sir. You're pretty awesome yourself. lol (I'm still replying to the other one)

What about the pizza?
Domino's! Actually, no. I prefer Pizza Hut. I used to go eat there with my family a lot when I was younger. =) Chanell?
Eaaat~ 8'D I might make spaghetti later. Maybe.

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255

Haha, is it your sister as well? I want a sister .__. Well... okay maybe not really. I have three younger brothers. I think they're enough haha.

Papers? .__. I hate papers. I have to write a research paper for art history. I'm gonna dieee D; xDD I hate when reading does that to you... I think its just the fact that the American history has been drilled into our heads since we were young that now when we learn about it, it just goes 'woosh.'
Oh? Wait, why do you have to write scripts/plays?

xDD I know what that's like. I'm the exact same way haha! Sometimes some of those at the same time .__. I'm bad. Wait.. being clumsy is 'un-Asian'? o.o
Lol would you do it again?

Oh, is she your younger sister? D: Do you guys just keep stashes of candy in your house? Not faaair~ Well, we keep cookies, but still! At least.. I'm the one who goes for them haha. Why wouldn't she grab from yours?
Yay for gummy bears! I like gummy worms better lol. Are they sour or just normal?

Haha! I think we all sound like someone else's friend/cousin/anything.. Why did that pal say it though?
xD Same with my cousin. Actually.. nah, nevermind... It's never happened to me, other than me thinking someone else was going to turn out to be a b--ch but was actually one of my greatest friends in the end. Sheesh, I know. >.> Lol I kid, you're alright. xP haha Well, in any case, it was off to a great start! That's what usually helps, no?

I know D; Yeah, i did go eat right after I sent that haha. I was staaarvin. Turkey, Bacon n Avocado ftw! Lol (Subway)
Wait.. which Pizza thing? You mean a certain type? I dont get it D; I'll probably go look in a little bit though lol.
Lol maybe... I mean, it is supposed to be sweet, especially depending on which type you get. But it definitely could've been the gummies.

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956

Sometimes. Mostly my friend when he's over. Which is often. Sometimes my dad when he's too lazy to turn on the house computer - which is like never on for some reason.

I hate papers because sometimes I just don't care about what we're being told to write about. Lately though, we have more choice, but it's all research papers for the most part crying
I just don't like reading books/pieces from that particular time period...I want to say some time after colonial...or maybe after Civial War era. The general syntax and/or dialect just didn't suit me.

And yeah, part of well-rounded education in the English language? I kind of get it...sometimes the creative writing segments are fun. Sometimes not. I feel cheesy sometimes.

Ehh...stupid stereotype of martial arts = some kind of grace - except that I DID study it for a little while. Seems I can learn movements and such...but leave me to freestyle anything and that's a fail waiting to happen.
And maybe...not sure. Maybe not with that same crowd though. Didn't know them that well and they get real crazy (maybe that crazy is okay with closer friends though)

She wouldn't grab from mine because it'd be one of the rare times I'd get angry about something with her. I buy the good stuff! With my own money. xd
Not sour, but there's 12 flavors. Not a fan of two of them though - can't even taste the banana and I forget what the light blue one was.

He said I'm like his cousin cuz I'm real chill most of the time - at least from what he's perceived.
xd You have a friend you thought of that way at first? And I don't know why they say that about me - maybe because in school, I'm not that chatty. Too serious about school, I guess. But if I don't, nothing will get done.

And I meant Chanello's or however the heck it's spelled. Not a fan.
And Kid said try...oh man what was that again. Have to look back >.>
But turkey, bacon, and avocado sound AWESOME. Don't do avocado here cuz it sucks - never ripe enough and such.

hey its that kid again

Lol! Domino's then!! emotion_awesome

Tired of Pizza Hut actually - that's what we have on campus.
YOU GUYS HAVE NOVEL LENGTH REPLIES. surprised

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255

Ohh hah okay, and I think it's smart that the other comp isn't on...less trouble to go through later.

Lol.. with all that experience.... wanna do mine? emotion_awesome What sort of research papers? I think the ones where you have a choice are harder, because you kinda have to prove why it was an awesome choice to begin with, ya know? The other ones, they pretty much give you a set topic with instructions on what they're looking for, etc, so you know there'll be a lot of information for it.
Ohh, gotcha. What time period do you prefer then?
Wait wait... plays/screenwriting are part of a well-rounded education in the English language? Cheesy isn't so bad, as long as you know its cheesy and maybe go add some things in a later draft.

Haha, that'd be funny to watch, methinks. I think that as long as its something choreographed then things are fine. The same went with ballet. Outside of it, I was terrible. Maybe you just have to practice. Put a book on your head! Lol
Makes sense, maybe you'll just get crazier with a different crowd lol.

Ohh, wow. You kinda have her trained in that? In not touching your stuff, I mean. What is 'the good stuff'?
I didn't know gummy bears were flavored... o.o coconut? Cotton candy? Bubblegum? Haha have you seen the gummy bears from It's Sugar? They're Gi-nor-mous! Seriously, they have the greatest stuff there. 3nodding

Ohh, that's a good thing then!
Yeah, my roommate from first year. I don't know... something about her just screamed 'b***h' but.. as I said, she turned out to be one of my besties... even if we almost never talk now. Very very true, but its alright to let loose as well =) And it might not really be that you're too serious about school... it could just be that you don't show too much emotion, ooor that you look a bit intimidating lol.

I've never heard of chanello's.
D; Aww, that sucks! It is pretty awesome 8 ) My favorite! Actually, for that reason Subway has been ranked nearly at #1 on my favorite food places lol. I think they sell them cheaper when they're super hard, and then you just wait for them. At least, that's what they do here. The big hass avocados were 69c this past weekend, when they're usually a dollar or more.

Did you really have Domino's? o.o I made m'self Spaghetti lol Didn't come out the way I wanted though, and wish I had a bit of meat to put in it, but oh well.
Lucky! I mean, I can understand why you'd get tired of it, but Pizza Hut for us is too far, and Domino's is the only one who delivers. D; The one at our school is reaaally good though. The bread is so nice and fluffy >.< I want some now. -grumblegrumble-

Lol I was going to say 'YOU"RE ON!' but.. I've taken too long in the response .__.

Junior Tycoon

hey its that kid again

IKR

Unbeatable Gekko

DUDE! I come back FINALLY and you're not up late like usual! T.T

oh...and ah, hello...! whee

Unbeatable Gekko

hey its that kid again

dude's a self-proclaimed grammar nazi and is an official english major (so now I feel compelled to write/type correctly here XD)
and really he can write A LOT when he wants to.

sorry for creeping. haven't heard from him in like forever and so now he's...well, he's not here but he WAS here. and here i was thinking we'd have an awesome crazy late night chat again
cori-UK
hey its that kid again

dude's a self-proclaimed grammar nazi and is an official english major (so now I feel compelled to write/type correctly here XD)

sorry for creeping. haven't heard from him in like forever and so now he's...well, he's not here but he WAS here. and here i was thinking we'd have an awesome crazy late night chat again
Aww that sucks :C you'll probably catch him next time so no worries C:
Yeah, these two have been writing essays to each other the entire time haha It's pretty crazy lol

Unbeatable Gekko

hey its that kid again
cori-UK
hey its that kid again

Aww that sucks :C you'll probably catch him next time so no worries C:
Yeah, these two have been writing essays to each other the entire time haha It's pretty crazy lol

i like never catch him! XDDD looks like you've been chatting him up though, so at least i know he's not gone under a rock or something (again). by that i guess i mean living in the library.

essays... rofl yeah i'm...i'm not even going to really catch up on what was being said here. maybe. i don't know, i'm bored at the moment.

Junior Tycoon

cori-UK
hey its that kid again

Heeey :c They're not -that- bad! hahaha We're just talking about random stuff.

haha yeah, he drops in probably three times a day xD

Unbeatable Gekko

crescent-moon956
cori-UK
hey its that kid again

nah, wasn't saying they're bad. more like i'm too lazy to read it all x3

and wait. he does?! then how do i keep missing him! gonk not at school, not at mina's, not here either...but then he's like everywhere, somehow.
i have really bad timing.
cori-UK

crescent-moon956

YEAH THEY ARE.
WELL, MAYBE THAT'S JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T READ. :'C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out