• Nerd 50
Z_A_M_255
X-78Q
Z_A_M_255
X-78Q
Z_A_M_255
X-78Q

XDD I would do the same!

I have a thin metal pad up against the wall over there *points o.o* I'm not too sure how well it works after all this time though.

I do like Dance Central on the kinect! XD Although I'm pretty sure I look like more of a dork playing Dance Central than I would playing DDR. XD;;

I don't have that sad

xd I look like a dork any day playing those games (I can get clumsy and make a fool of myself that way if I don't already look funny while simply playing), but it's always fun lol.

And...I can't even really dance in the first place. sweatdrop

Hehe, I don't think DDR is very dancey dancey. Although I've seen some pretty sick freestyle back in the day!

Gosh, I miss arcades. All the ones from my hometown closed down. emo

The hardest songs on DDR are like tap dance on acid...or something like that xd I can't do those either since my feet just trip on themselves at that point. I try. The machine makes fun of me lol
Freestyling seems easier with less complicated songs if you're looking to be more dancey dance - which I'm not xd

gonk Ours are crap now too - one left, I think? ;_;

It's so sad! That's why I wish I could go to Japan, they have such amazing arcades there. I want to play the Metal Gear arcade game. emotion_kirakira
I used to play on very hard difficulty, I don't know how I did it back then.. I'm pretty sure I would throw up if I attempted it now. emotion_jawdrop

Yesss! biggrin
I'm into the shooter games/shmups lately...also got a request from a friend to see if I can't find a new release of such when I go over there.

And I might lose a leg if I tried that now - partly because I haven't played in a while, because I'm prone to be clumsy, and because I did hurt my ankle a couple days back >.<

I love shmups. Have you ever played any bullet hell games- like Touhou?

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
haha good call on the no quote replies!

GUYS, FRICKEN GREEN PEPPERS, MUSHROOMS, AND PEPPERONI. Pizza of the gods.

IT'S SO COOL YOU'RE HALF? JAPANESE! you said half right?
I wish I was that cool emo

okay guys, cats or dogs?

Neh? On spotting our lovely fourth broski maybe? xd I dunno why I wasn't notified, but I didn't miss the post at least biggrin

You know, I can imagine that...sounds pretty good, yeah! Pizza of the gods, eh? Perhaps I shall see - and down it with some Brisk? xd

It's cool? rofl It's...normal to me (dur, I guess).
I feel more just like...and Asian American though. Grew up pretty "durn" American...and I'm still having to study Japanese mostly cuz I don't speak it unless I have to survive sweatdrop (yeah that doesn't please the father too much...least he's fluent in English)

Both~ Seriously can't pick. I thought I was a dog person, but when my sister's cat decided he was more my cat than hers (mostly cuz I look after it), I found I like cats about the same too.
hahaha, yeah! real life quest for you. Eat a fresh slice of green pepper,mushroom, pepperoni pizza and wash the delicious taste down with an ice cold brisk.
yeah, it's really cool!
haha seriously? I'd imagine it's an extremely hard language to learn though haha

Hey, tomorrow's lunch is decided! xd

Heh, I'm cool cool (naw but seriously sometimes I get some people who totally flip their lids about it - totally....which...I mean...I've never thought about going off about somebody being...Italian. Or German. Or Irish or something xd )

I think it's hard for people because they can't relate it to other languages much if at all. Since I've bee exposed to it early on, it's probably laziness and some random preference for the English language than anything else.
I'm an English major.
Asian father is not happy.

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
X-78Q
Z_A_M_255
X-78Q
Z_A_M_255
X-78Q

Hehe, I don't think DDR is very dancey dancey. Although I've seen some pretty sick freestyle back in the day!

Gosh, I miss arcades. All the ones from my hometown closed down. emo

The hardest songs on DDR are like tap dance on acid...or something like that xd I can't do those either since my feet just trip on themselves at that point. I try. The machine makes fun of me lol
Freestyling seems easier with less complicated songs if you're looking to be more dancey dance - which I'm not xd

gonk Ours are crap now too - one left, I think? ;_;

It's so sad! That's why I wish I could go to Japan, they have such amazing arcades there. I want to play the Metal Gear arcade game. emotion_kirakira
I used to play on very hard difficulty, I don't know how I did it back then.. I'm pretty sure I would throw up if I attempted it now. emotion_jawdrop

Yesss! biggrin
I'm into the shooter games/shmups lately...also got a request from a friend to see if I can't find a new release of such when I go over there.

And I might lose a leg if I tried that now - partly because I haven't played in a while, because I'm prone to be clumsy, and because I did hurt my ankle a couple days back >.<

I love shmups. Have you ever played any bullet hell games- like Touhou?

Yep!
Touhou's pretty cool - I've played CAVE games though...kinda make the Touhou games easier in the end...
Not that I'm good at CAVE shmups (I suck) xd
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again

okay guys, cats or dogs?

Neh? On spotting our lovely fourth broski maybe? xd I dunno why I wasn't notified, but I didn't miss the post at least biggrin

You know, I can imagine that...sounds pretty good, yeah! Pizza of the gods, eh? Perhaps I shall see - and down it with some Brisk? xd

I feel more just like...and Asian American though. Grew up pretty "durn" American...and I'm still having to study Japanese mostly cuz I don't speak it unless I have to survive sweatdrop (yeah that doesn't please the father too much...least he's fluent in English)

Both~ Seriously can't pick. I thought I was a dog person, but when my sister's cat decided he was more my cat than hers (mostly cuz I look after it), I found I like cats about the same too.
hahaha, yeah! real life quest for you. Eat a fresh slice of green pepper,mushroom, pepperoni pizza and wash the delicious taste down with an ice cold brisk.
yeah, it's really cool!
haha seriously? I'd imagine it's an extremely hard language to learn though haha

Heh, I'm cool cool (naw but seriously sometimes I get some people who totally flip their lids about it - totally....which...I mean...I've never thought about going off about somebody being...Italian. Or German. Or Irish or something xd )

I think it's hard for people because they can't relate it to other languages much if at all. Since I've bee exposed to it early on, it's probably laziness and some random preference for the English language than anything else.
I'm an English major.
haha yeah man, it totally is =P
I think it's more of the fact you're half. Pretty much the coolest thing if people are half anything haha
hey, it's awesome you're sticking to what you want to do though!

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again

okay guys, cats or dogs?

yeah, it's really cool!

I'm an English major.
I think it's more of the fact you're half. Pretty much the coolest thing if people are half anything haha

Half anything is awesome eh? xd
Sometimes I think it'd be cooler if I was just 100% Japanese...but then I think about how hard it is to learn English (I'd say it's harder than Japanese, actually).

Yeah, I'm trying to think of something better than teaching though. Maybe an editor...journalism...mehhh...not sure. >.>

And I'm gonna head off to bed. Got some stuff to do tomorrow. Should try to be somewhat awake for that xd

Nice talking to you broskis!

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255

Lol... she meant quoting was getting confusing... so no quoting would be best. Or, reply to people but not necessarily use quotes for it, just 'ZAM' or 'Kid' or something like that..

Haha I use that with my brother, and now with Kid here. xP and you as well, it would seem xD

Dude, I dun even know xDD Definitely too late for them.

Ohh I've never been to Laguna Beach... did you steal the pillow? Lol I live kindasorta around L.A. so I know what you mean about everything being close by.

r.. how is that anyway? I've never gotten drunk, just maybe slightly buzzed but I only drink around family. xD Haha yeah, I've seen the red. Tis funny lol. I've only seen it on people I meet at school though. Family, not so much.
;D You made me (and you) crave Coke.. now I make you (and, now me too) crave candy. D; but no chocolate. I have gum! though that'll only give me a headache.

If you do drop off... is okay, we could always continue this tomorrow or something, if you wanted to haha. Surprisingly, I've been able to keep conversations through threads for over a month. o.o Sounds odd, but tis true. I remember at one point they would stretch for two entire scrolls down haha, but my buddy did so as well so it was all good xD
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again

okay guys, cats or dogs?

yeah, it's really cool!

I'm an English major.

Half anything is awesome eh? xd
Sometimes I think it'd be cooler if I was just 100% Japanese...but then I think about how hard it is to learn English (I'd say it's harder than Japanese, actually).

Yeah, I'm trying to think of something better than teaching though. Maybe an editor...journalism...mehhh...not sure. >.>

And I'm gonna head off to bed. Got some stuff to do tomorrow. Should try to be somewhat awake for that xd

Nice talking to you broskis!
haha G'night man! C:

Junior Tycoon

D: I didn't see that! Goodnight ZAM!

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956

Oh. xd

Caught this just before leaving lol.

Broskis is just one of many words that I've found myself accepting in spite of being an occasional "grammar/spelling nazi" xd

Lol...yeah...I'm...taking longer than usual to think up what to say as well as to type correctly. rofl

I highly contemplated stealing the pillow, but thought better of it...however, I totally missed the idea of looking up the brand gonk

Really really...well, I remember being just kind of chill the first time, since it was only a bit buzzed and I was with my dad who also had a little too much. We talked a lot. We talked "deep." As in not really, but I guess we thought we were.
The other time...I don't quite remember sweatdrop All I know is that at least from pictures, my best friend was dumber about it than I was. I just looked like a red beet or something...and so so smiley.
At anything. At everything.

Eating something before bed...gives me heartburn. And at least the candy is downstairs, which means traveling down...stairs...and it's dark. And quiet...meh, too much work. xd Tomorrow.
As with the talking, as well. 3nodding

Nice meeting you all biggrin

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255

Yet, I see the 'online' smiley blinking still xD

Haha well, I figured you'd get it sometime, anyway. =p
Ahh, Yeah same here. Actually, I think I'm getting more lax about it. About being a 'grammar/spelling nazi' haha

Uff, yeah. took me a few tries to get 'rhythm' spelled correctly haha, was chatting with a friend on that one. Take your time though. I know I do. xD hah

Aww, well you would've been charged for it anyway. Haha, why not call them up? I'm sure they'd be pleased to hear that you love their pillows so much 3nodding
Ohh okay haha! Damn. I can already imagine it.. both instances. Pretty funny lol. What did your friend do? Or is it one of those, don't tell, things?

Really? Hm..you could always take something for it, no? D: You have candy?? Y u no share? xD -says one semi-grammar/spelling nazi to another- Forgive me, I'm sort of... not all there. haha! Too bad Harry Potter isn't real. "Accio Candy!" I so totally would go for the candy though. .__. If only so that my brothers wouldn't get to it before i did. hah!
Yess : D Continueth the talking-eth tomorrow-eth! (Yeah, like I said.. Ignore that haha)

Nice meeting you too ZAM =)

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956
Z_A_M_255

Yet, I see the 'online' smiley blinking still xD

Haha well, I figured you'd get it sometime, anyway. =p
Ahh, Yeah same here. Actually, I think I'm getting more lax about it. About being a 'grammar/spelling nazi' haha

Uff, yeah. took me a few tries to get 'rhythm' spelled correctly haha, was chatting with a friend on that one. Take your time though. I know I do. xD hah

Aww, well you would've been charged for it anyway. Haha, why not call them up? I'm sure they'd be pleased to hear that you love their pillows so much 3nodding
Ohh okay haha! Damn. I can already imagine it.. both instances. Pretty funny lol. What did your friend do? Or is it one of those, don't tell, things?

Really? Hm..you could always take something for it, no? D: You have candy?? Y u no share? xD -says one semi-grammar/spelling nazi to another- Forgive me, I'm sort of... not all there. haha! Too bad Harry Potter isn't real. "Accio Candy!" I so totally would go for the candy though. .__. If only so that my brothers wouldn't get to it before i did. hah!
Yess : D Continueth the talking-eth tomorrow-eth! (Yeah, like I said.. Ignore that haha)

Nice meeting you too ZAM =)

xd Yeah, usually I just close the window and it leaves me "logged in" for a few minutes afterwards. When I open the browser again though, I have to log back in anyway.

It's just too much to pay attention to all the time. I study and stare at it enough in school. xd
I also just like to type fast - probably, when I'm awake, it's one of the few things I'm not such a klutz at lol.

Hehe...thought about that...maybe I will ninja
Also, yeah...I keep getting wrong number calls on my phone from a Marriott hotel about something fees for somebody else too sweatdrop Someone gave them a dud of a phone number - and probably a fake name too? Shenanigans.

It was a Halloween party. My friend and I cosplayed Deathnote characters - pretty easy to do, so that's partly why we did it. I was L, he was Light. Mostly he was kidding around like he was going on a rage and "deleting" everybody (I know that's more like Mikami but he was smashed by then)...and then some other stupid stuff. I had fun nomming sweets and looking awkward - crouching on armrests, the stairs... xd

Yeah, but usually better not to eat something right before bed anyway. And I thought I had candy! But I don't. It's my sister's stash that's left, and I just leave that alone. Sugar addict sweatdrop

Lol! Late nights are always interesting biggrin All my friends get around to figuring out that that's when I'm at my funniest/stupid...est? It's interesting, since at first they usually say that they're scared to talk to me at school because I apparently look so serious.

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255

Ohh okay, makes sense. Could always put the 'remember me' box thingy.

Haha that doesn't sound like you're learning much xD
'When I'm awake' hah same. xD Right now I'm muuuch better at it than usual...at least, I think so. o__o one of the few things? Haha what else are you a klutz about?

o.o Have you told that to the hotel? I mean, if you keep getting them... all you have to do should be tell them that someone gave them a fake name/number.

xDD hahaha that's even funnier than the image I had in mind! Maan, sure sounds like you two had fun...and everyone else around you as well.

What if she took some from your stash, causing this confusion as to you thinking you had sweets, but finding none...? Why wouldn't you go through her stash? Lol, that's what I do to mine xD My brothers, I mean. I never have my own stash. .__. So I say, 'I took you to get that stash/ I take care of you/ anything else'

Haha you sound like my cousin now. Isn't it funny how that happens? How people think you're one way but really you're this other way? Haha makes me wonder what else we'll see from you xP

.____. I'm starving, have been for the last two hours or so. Or more. And the captcha under this says 'lets eat'...no fair D; I'm going to run to Subway now to eat before my next class. See you later, alligator! haha

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956

Yeah, but this ends up as a shared computer more often than not even if I don't want it to be xd

Not learning much? @_@ I write. So. Much. And the reading...I like some genres, but not others and last time we were stuck in some part of American history that I did not care for sweatdrop
I also don't particularly enjoy writing things like scripts/plays. I find I'm not very good at those, sadly.

What else am I a klutz about? Oh, hang around long enough - were you able to in real life - and you'd find that that's just about everything. My own feet, a small branch, a small dip in the sidewalk, nothing at all, the door post, the door...I fall up the stairs. It sounds really comical to list them all one after the other, but I've done that all at some point. Just not at the same time.
I'm notorious for it among my friends I guess - everyone has to go on about how it's so "Un-Asian" of me. xd

I guess it was pretty fun. I think mostly we ended up entertaining everybody with our silliness since we tried acting like the actual characters for a while. Not too used to being in the center of that though.

Naw, can't do that. >w< Plus I know I let her kinda get away with things real easy, but she wouldn't go stealing Z's candy. Nuh-uh. rofl If I run out, it's only cuz I ate it all or sometimes my dad suddenly has a random interest in the candy when there's only a little left. That's rare though.
Bought some gummi bears today though biggrin

I sound like people's cousins! That's so weird! Another pal on Gaia said that before too xd
It is funny - and I get that all the time. I've even had the "I thought you were an a** at first but now we're like bros forever man!"
But seriously I'm not that interesting. Maybe 1 AM Z is a bit more interesting since things start going wacky, but that's about it lol.

xd Lol...nice captcha for the moment! You did go eat, didn't you? I didn't get to try the pizza thing gonk BUT the Brisk smile
Actually, it was a liiiittle sweet to me, but maybe only so because I was eating gummi bears at the same time.
YOUR QUEST IS HALF COMPLETE.
but it's pretty damn hilarious you actually tried the brisk.
Janie, broski, we made someone try something IRL =D

Junior Tycoon

xD hahaha We're just that awesome 8'D
Wait.. what's the other half?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items