Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junior Tycoon

East coast, ey? Lol Hey there. And no fair! You guys are making me want Coke and/or Brisk!! D;

Brisk is Iced tea, btw. It comes in soda bottles too. Partnered with Pepsi. Lol

Hey you two! xD

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956
East coast, ey? Lol Hey there. And no fair! You guys are making me want Coke and/or Brisk!! D;

Hey you two! xD

xd Yeah, East Coast. You?
And I want a Coke now myself...but I gave that up for Lent. >.<

Yep, seen 'em just never tried them. When I think tea, I think more of the hot stuff...like strong tea - black, green, doesn't matter.
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
ahaha, yeah, a snake's probably your best bet.
See, I'd figure she'd be more scared of snakes than rats! If you don't look at a rat's tail, they're not that bad hahah
snake's, however, are just...wtf.
So, I guess I'd go with a pet rat :3
favourite pop?

For some reason, the snakes don't bug her. Something about seeing all those rats just budging past each other and heading at you I guess...? xd A quirk - just like I'm clumsy apparently. Totally called me out on that today sweatdrop

Pop...?
Yeah I'm awake and not. Things are flying over my head right now probably.
haha, yeah I guess, but the same goes for snakes.
ohhh, you're from the states aren't you emotion_dowant
favourite type of soda?

Yeah...not quite bugging me...and probably...well I don't know about her. Oh I know! I'll just PM that to her rofl
(or not...not sure if...that would be bad idea in the end)

And yesh, I'm from the states xd
Which means you're either from the UK or Australia. Or I'm just way off and this isn't my night for trying to sound mildly clever.
But you do say favourite and flavour...(and my computer's telling me I can't spell! xd So American of it)

I think I'm more of a Coke guy. Sometimes Root Beer. And you?
ohh haha, I'm kind of offended man, I'm actually your neighbour :'C
dude, ever try Brisk? oommmgggg emotion_drool
and yeah, maybe PMing her pics of snakes isn't the greatest idea haha

least favourite school year?

No wait...I'm confused @_@
Neighbor...? Good lord it's only 1 AM where I'm at. Confusion like this usually only happens at...3:30 ish D:
Sorry for kind of offending you though...total cad of me for anything that flies out of my mou- from my fingers (as I type?) I run a lot of risks by chatting late at night (either being too tired, having had a drink, having had too much caffeine...or some mix of those).

Brisk...hm...no, I don't think I have - which is weird...since it's not like I haven't heard of it...does this call for finding and trying one tomorrow? xd

Probably senior high school. Too many late nights. And the school was going to crap.
yeah! official gaia command for tomorrow! find yourself a nice ice cold brisk and drink that sucker up, you'll be hooked!
hahaha, I'm canadian, man. And no worries, I wasn't offended, just playin' with ya =p
I would have to say second and third grade haha, didn't know a lick of english, those two years were a huge WTF.
uhmmm, help me out man D; ....favourite TV show?
crescent-moon956

Hey you two! xD
YOOOOOOOOO biggrin WHAAAAAAT UP BROSKI? =D

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255
crescent-moon956

Hey you two! xD

xd Yeah, East Coast. You?
And I want a Coke now myself...but I gave that up for Lent. >.<

Yep, seen 'em just never tried them. When I think tea, I think more of the hot stuff...like strong tea - black, green, doesn't matter.

West coast haha. 10:13 woo~
Uff, Me too. Kinda-not really. My mom gave it up, so naturally everyone in the house must give it up too xDD. I drink it when I'm at my place or at school though. But Brisk is a great alternative. 3nodding I gave up Chocolate. .__.

Ohh I get you. I haven't had much strong tea.. usually the sweetened stuff, iced tea.

How's you? Lol

Junior Tycoon

hey its that kid again
crescent-moon956

Hey you two! xD

Hahaha HEY BROSKITO!! You ready to do this, mon? xD lol

ZAM -Don't be fooled. I'm actually pretty lame..

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
haha, yeah I guess, but the same goes for snakes.
ohhh, you're from the states aren't you emotion_dowant
favourite type of soda?

Yeah...not quite bugging me...and probably...well I don't know about her. Oh I know! I'll just PM that to her rofl
(or not...not sure if...that would be bad idea in the end)

And yesh, I'm from the states xd
Which means you're either from the UK or Australia. Or I'm just way off and this isn't my night for trying to sound mildly clever.
But you do say favourite and flavour...(and my computer's telling me I can't spell! xd So American of it)

I think I'm more of a Coke guy. Sometimes Root Beer. And you?
ohh haha, I'm kind of offended man, I'm actually your neighbour :'C
dude, ever try Brisk? oommmgggg emotion_drool
and yeah, maybe PMing her pics of snakes isn't the greatest idea haha

least favourite school year?

No wait...I'm confused @_@
Neighbor...? Good lord it's only 1 AM where I'm at. Confusion like this usually only happens at...3:30 ish D:
Sorry for kind of offending you though...total cad of me for anything that flies out of my mou- from my fingers (as I type?) I run a lot of risks by chatting late at night (either being too tired, having had a drink, having had too much caffeine...or some mix of those).

Brisk...hm...no, I don't think I have - which is weird...since it's not like I haven't heard of it...does this call for finding and trying one tomorrow? xd

Probably senior high school. Too many late nights. And the school was going to crap.
yeah! official gaia command for tomorrow! find yourself a nice ice cold brisk and drink that sucker up, you'll be hooked!
hahaha, I'm canadian, man. And no worries, I wasn't offended, just playin' with ya =p
I would have to say second and third grade haha, didn't know a lick of english, those two years were a huge WTF.
uhmmm, help me out man D; ....favourite TV show?

Aye aye! xd Watch me not find one somehow...Murphy's Law, was it?

WUUUUUUUUUUT - that's more at me than at you.
How the hell did I miss CANADA.
I'M IN A CULTURAL GEOGRAPHY CLASS THIS SEMESTER NO LESS.
(shame on me xd )

Oh yeah...that'd be rough. Fellow Japanese pals of mine straight from Japan (I grew up here and I'm only half)...first few months were tough.

Help you out... sweatdrop Ummm...yeah, we're just drifting around w/ topics aren't we?
And it doesn't help that I haven't watched TV in months! gonk

Oh gee...well, anything come up recently that's got you to think a lot/deeply about it? I'm probably for avoiding politics and stuff like that though lol

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50

Hello! emotion_c8
crescent-moon956

Z_A_M_255

Oh gee...well, anything come up recently that's got you to think a lot/deeply about it? I'm probably for avoiding politics and stuff like that though lol

hahaha, yeah, I was actually a little surprised you missed canada =p
Uhmm, my biol teacher asked us if we actually believed evolution was a thing,I figured everyone would say they fully support it but about 10% of the class said they didn't think it was real. Got me thinking about it haha

NOW YOU TWO ANSWER =D

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956
hey its that kid again
crescent-moon956

Hey you two! xD

Hahaha HEY BROSKITO!! You ready to do this, mon? xD lol

ZAM -Don't be fooled. I'm actually pretty lame..

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS BROSKIS UP I HERE! YEAAAAH! xd

Dear me I'm not that fascinating either. Perhaps moments of possible awesomeness, but that's rare and few. And that phrase always feels redundant to me.

West Coast~ Awesome. Wanna go up to Washington one day...been to California though. May as well drop by Oregon too (Ore..gon. Okay, on west coast too and no I didn't check! - I'm doubting my brains tonight, I tell you).

I thought I'd give up coffee...since I drink that more often, but...I still have school. I might die. I don't think they mean for that to happen during Lent xd

Lol, grew up with tea that way. Also coffee. Dad's into the strong stuff. Kinda also applies to alcohol, but he only does that sometimes.
I've done sweet tea before, but mostly I'm picky about the flavor intensity and how much sugar is in it.

And I'm gooood...not so bored now, but too lazy to change the name of the thread xd

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
X-78Q

Hello! emotion_c8

Hey!

Didn't miss ya even if you sneaked in there! What's up?

edit - oh oh oh! DDR? Do you play? Or something like it?

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again
crescent-moon956

Z_A_M_255

Uhmm, my biol teacher asked us if we actually believed evolution was a thing,I figured everyone would say they fully support it but about 10% of the class said they didn't think it was real. Got me thinking about it haha

NOW YOU TWO ANSWER =D

Evolution huh...

I've always wondered if there was some way that science and religion can't somehow explain things at the same time.

I'm Christian, but I mean...do the math - well, not always, but in this case! Calculating the times in Genesis I believe...or whatever is considered to connote the time of man, then according the the Bible...
No wait. Easier to say that evolution states mankind has been around longer than the Bible has said. Or...well now...could be...the other way...

Why did they not think it was real? (evolution)

Junior Tycoon

hey its that kid again
crescent-moon956

Z_A_M_255

NOW YOU TWO ANSWER =D

D: Answer what? Lol
Evolution...hmm... I dunno, man. A mix of evolution and creation for me. Though some of the evolution stuff sounds kinda whack..

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956
hey its that kid again
crescent-moon956

Z_A_M_255

NOW YOU TWO ANSWER =D

D: Answer what? Lol
Evolution...hmm... I dunno, man. A mix of evolution and creation for me. Though some of the evolution stuff sounds kinda whack..

Hey, I agree with that.
I think it's cuz there's a still a good bit of holes in the evolution time line...also...meh.

Actually, more like my brain shorted out when I tried to think of why else evolution doesn't stand alone from creation for me. (as in standing alone and whatnot)
crescent-moon956

Z_A_M_255

I don't know actually, we didn't get into it, it's a pretty big lecture hall haha
and it's a mix for me too lolol both leave unanswered questions, so yeah haha

okay, favourite type of pizza? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas