Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Sentai

MINE!!

I got one!

Conservative Gaian

Scarv - Yes. The Rugrats one was awesome. XD I used to love Rugrats when I was younger.

Hmm, probably. I'll have to keep an eye on the channel then. Disney seems to like picking up all of those sorts of things.
Mind if I join in with you all? smile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
WHY!?!?! T_____________________T

EDIT: THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE UNDER THE POST ABOVE ME.
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, WHITESCARVER!!! emotion_donotwant
Mommyof2Munchkins
HEY!!!! WHAT'S UP!! LONG TIME NO TALK!! emotion_awesome
hey its that kid again
Mommyof2Munchkins
Hey there hon! Nothing much, just catching up as the kids have been keeping me busy. My poor baby girl is fighting a mild cold and has been rather clingy lately. sad How're you doing hon?

Conservative Gaian

Kid, you're too funny. XD

Junior Tycoon

Whitescarver

Croonie// I'd name them Lan and Hub. ;p
It's like you knew I couldn't dance. ^^;
I'll keep it to myself, I'm not ready to unleash my kinks in this thread yet. ;p

Lan and Hub.. why?
It's not like I've been watching you or anything ninja
xD It's okay.. I mean, who of us on here can really dance? -raises hand slowly- -slaps it down with the other- yup. No one. xD hahaha But it really depends on what type of dance xD
xD haha, got it. No kinks.

Wolfy -- : O that's not bad.. and it could just be a temp sale.. I dont know about computers though ^^;; but i know someone who does!

Aekea Sentai

Wolfeh// Rugrats were a blast when I was kid, I even enjoyed All Grown up, not as much but still close.

Disney really started to kick into Gear after they bought Power Rangers in the early 2000's, or was it late 90's..? Can't remember.

Kidddddddd// HaHA! Take that! ~flicks tatoe chip at~

Mommy// Are you really a mommy?
Mommyof2Munchkins
hey its that kid again
Mommyof2Munchkins
Hey there hon! Nothing much, just catching up as the kids have been keeping me busy. My poor baby girl is fighting a mild cold and has been rather clingy lately. sad How're you doing hon?
Aww that sucks :C Hopefully she feels better soon!
I've been good! Just had a math midterm last week, pretty sure I failed it though haha
@ Whitescarver: Yep, I am. heart I've got twins who turn 3 in May.

Junior Tycoon

Mommy -- Welcome missy ^^

Scar -- o.O got one what? D; I fall so behiiind!!

Kid -- oh heeeey you two know each other! xD
and yeah that looks bad xD

Conservative Gaian

Crescent - Really? Who? :3

Scarv - I only saw one episode of All Grown up, but I thought it was cute. Rugrats were adorable though.

I have no idea, I stopped watching Power Rangers after the first series or two. I think I just outgrew them or something. Honestly I don't know how I feel about Disney. They seem to want to buy out everything. XD Oh, I know! They're trying to take over the world! Move over Brain, Disney has more money and more power than you. >.>
@ Kid: Yeah, thankfully it's not too bad and thanks. I hope she feels better soon too!
And that's good to hear, and awe! Math is never fun - I never liked it much myself. >.<

@ Crescent: Thanks! I stalk you! wink Heehee! razz
Wolf- xd crying

Whitescarver- emotion_donotwant

Croonie- Yeah, we've chatted a bit before C:

Mommy- haha yeah, I'm not the best at math either sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items