Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again
OH s**t, HAHA, GOOD CALL ON THE GREEN PEPPERS.

AND, BRO, WE TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT Gs DO. AND WE GANGSTA. LOL, HOW WOULD YOU SAY IT? WE'RE THE 'SHIZNIT' xD

HEY CORI, CORI, HEY. D;
HOW'D YOU FEEL ABOUT THE HEAVENLY PIZZA?

AWESOMESAUCE THEN. xd

And why do I see the posts out of order? @_@

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255

Ohh, sheesh dude! You're still good. Haha I have to do mine by Sunday and Wednesday .__. But hey, you have time to make it longer and really good 3nodding Well, if you start them soon enough haha.
Very very true. I wonder what the writer would say to that haha xp Well, using 'today's language.'

D: Ick. I'm glad they get us actual candy lol. Yes I still go trick-or-treating... sometimes. ninja lol What do you give out?
I don't know the name.. =/
http://www.wisconsincheeseman.com/Chocolate-and-Candy/index.cat <--those.
Ohh, so you got them in the mail? and.. they didn't melt? Lol yay for Amazon! xp
Man, I've had to limit myself when I go. Is so sad though, I haven't gone in a long time. </3 I'll see if someone can take me this weekend, or next. I'm going to New York on the 22nd, maybe I can take some to my cousins. ^^

Wait.. but what type of guild is it? Lol.. Haha, I've had those before.. ^^; But they were still kinda easy to read. We'd just jump around topics and post them all at once. It was super fun!

Lol well then, .. hm.. I dunno whether to be later or not now haha!
Z_A_M_255
hey its that kid again
OH s**t, HAHA, GOOD CALL ON THE GREEN PEPPERS.

AND, BRO, WE TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT Gs DO. AND WE GANGSTA. LOL, HOW WOULD YOU SAY IT? WE'RE THE 'SHIZNIT' xD

HEY CORI, CORI, HEY. D;
HOW'D YOU FEEL ABOUT THE HEAVENLY PIZZA?

AWESOMESAUCE THEN. xd

And why do I see the posts out of order? @_@
WHAT YOU TALKIN' ABOUT, ZAM? surprised

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956

Oh, I usually procrastinate right up to the end xd Not good lol

Been to parties for the last few years - don't know what my dad actually gives out though xd Always gone when I get back.
And those candies! Those are awesome! And I don't know what they're called either sweatdrop
Yep, in the mail. Didn't melt either biggrin Well, the packaging was good.

It's a RP guild, but a small group. We actually plan stuff out before we write it - I guess it's a bit different that way. xd
Sometimes we don't write for a long time mostly cuz we're busy with real life stuffs.

Later's fine xd And I'm gonna go play some games w/ Cori and our other friend for a bit biggrin

hey its that kid again

And I got the notification that you guys replied, but when I looked, your post pops up before the one that you responded to. o.O
Z_A_M_255
crescent-moon956

Oh, I usually procrastinate right up to the end xd Not good lol

Been to parties for the last few years - don't know what my dad actually gives out though xd Always gone when I get back.
And those candies! Those are awesome! And I don't know what they're called either sweatdrop
Yep, in the mail. Didn't melt either biggrin Well, the packaging was good.

It's a RP guild, but a small group. We actually plan stuff out before we write it - I guess it's a bit different that way. xd
Sometimes we don't write for a long time mostly cuz we're busy with real life stuffs.

Later's fine xd And I'm gonna go play some games w/ Cori and our other friend for a bit biggrin

hey its that kid again

And I got the notification that you guys replied, but when I looked, your post pops up before the one that you responded to. o.O
Oh, I see, I see. Gaia went batshit.
HAHA, GUYS, LISTEN UP.
SO I HAVE MATH CLASS AT 2 TODAY, RIGHT?
WHY THE HELL AREN'T WE ALL FRIENDS YET? mad

Unbeatable Gekko

hey its that kid again
HAHA, GUYS, LISTEN UP.

class at 2? ew >.< or really, i'm just not thinking about school while on break lol!

AND THE PIZZA WAS FRIGGIN' AWESOMESAUCE!!! XDDD

@ Z - sorry! almost forgot my dog's vet appt. came back though~ and then my game kept crashing :*(

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again
HAHA, GUYS, LISTEN UP.

I accepted biggrin

cori_UK

No prob. Mina told me. She didn't remind you,did she? xd
WOOOO, WE'RE OFFICIALLY BROSKIS, GUYS. C':

Junior Tycoon

I SEE HOW IT IS >.>

Hey dudes and dudettes.

Junior Tycoon

Z_A_M_255

xD Nope, not good at all haha!

Ohh okay. Aw maan, I wanna go to a party .__. Lol Do you make sure he not follow in your neighbor's example at least? =p You should hide some! Before he takes them out to the young'uns.
You know them then? : D It says on the page 'Mints' thats about it.. =/
Le phew, its a good thing they packaged them well enough then! Haha, watch the mailman eat them ninja

Ohh, that sounds interesting 3nodding see, I thought so, but I couldn't be too sure haha. Planning it out beforehand though, that sounds like they last quite a bit longer than the "usual" RP.
Meh, I'm sure it doesn't matter too much since you guys all seem to know each other irl.

Awesomesauce. Have fun. Or.. hope you had fun, if it already passed.

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crescent-moon956

Nah, it's never good, but I can't seem to kick the habit of procrastinating. xd

xd I don't think he gets cheap stuff though. He acts all hardcore but then...dunno. Find it really funny when parents get all gooey about babies and toddlers and then they turn around and troll you or something like that - or they're mad at you, then their friend/cousin/so and so comes over w/ their baby and then they're all so smiley sweatdrop

I didn't know what the mints were called either, but I poked around Google and saw some call it "mint drops" or "pastel mint drops" I guess it doesn't have an official name?

Yeah, sometimes the planning takes a while, and then the writing takes a while...and then real life stuff happens - kinda why we like planning. When we get back to it, we know where to pick up from.
And I only know Cori and Mina irl, actually xd

It was fun. I played until my gameplay was getting to be incoherent.

hey its that kid again

I GOT BROSKIS ON GAIA NOW. ONE STEP CLOSER TO TAKING OVER THE WORLD via broskis.
Or something.

Geez my brains aren't right right now. Kinda have a headache and I dunno why confused
YEAH, LETS TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
I'M ALREADY IN MY 'TAKING OVER THE WORLD' SUIT.
LETS DO THIS.
emotion_dowant

Dapper Gawker

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey its that kid again
YEAH, LETS TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
I'M ALREADY IN MY 'TAKING OVER THE WORLD' SUIT.
LETS DO THIS.
emotion_dowant

FRIGGIN AWESOME. BEEN ROCKING OUT TO THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK FOR IT ALREADY xd

on another note, how was class? At 2 I'd be shutting down lol...oh wait no. Picking up my sis from school -_-

Junior Tycoon

Ahaha, your orange one? Seems like someone likes Sue Sylvester. I feel like that underwear should have a letter or something haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff