Reimik Sefer
crescent-moon956
Reimik Sefer
crescent-moon956
Reimik Sefer
ninja

pirate

What's up?

Nothing much. Got back from class, failed at catching this spider, now just chilling before I sleep lol. You? : )

Watching star wars. Kinda restless, not really able to sleep right now. =/

The first? Why are you feeling restless?

It's episode 6. I just don't feel like sleeping. Probably not going to school tomorrow.

Conservative Gaian

Crescie - XD Maybe, if I tried really, really hard. If it were in real life, no way. I'd laugh too much and give myself away. I can't lie for anything, I'm a horrible liar.
crescent-moon956
Mommyof2Munchkins
Cressie: I'm doing my best to do that - I've been drinking a lot of tea today. xd Haha!

That's good : ) A nice cup o' tea keeps the .. dooctor.. away? xD
How are the kiddos?
We'll see. I'm getting sick of tea though.
And Belle is a bit better but my poor Jon is still pretty sick. But it is just a cold, and nothing worse, so that's good at least.

Junior Tycoon

Mommyof2Munchkins

Well, once you drink so much of it, yeah. >.< Try taking some medications though.
Aw poor baby. I'm glad Belle is getting better though. How long have they been sick?

WOLFY -- (to grab your attention LOL ) I know exactly what you're talking about xDD Its not that I'm a horrible liar, its that i'm just bad at keeping it in. Wait.. is that what makes us horrible liars? I can lie, I can't hold in laughter. But I always laugh, whether its a lie or the truth, soooo.. yeah haha. You should build up your skillllsss~ xD Start with telling your sister you made cake. 3nodding j/k. That would be too cruel. emo hah

Conservative Gaian

Crescie - XD Right?

Ha...I couldn't tell her that I'd feel bad. I do mess with her on occasion though.
crescent-moon956
Mommyof2Munchkins

Well, once you drink so much of it, yeah. >.< Try taking some medications though.
Aw poor baby. I'm glad Belle is getting better though. How long have they been sick?
I've been trying. We'll see. Shawn said that he could watch them tonight if they need it. I'm about to go and take some NyQuil and try to get some sleep.
I just hate it when they're sick. =[ Makes me sad! Belle was sniffling last Tuesday, and then Jon started sniffling and getting sick Thursday night. So makes sense that she's getting better before him. But still... my poor babies! D:

Junior Tycoon

Mommyof2Munchkins

That's good, you can get some rest too. If you are already asleep, then goodnight and sweet dreams.
Well, if Belle is already starting to get better, then Jon won't be too far behind : ) So you know that it's going to be over soon for both of them.

Wolfy -- And the you'd have to go make the cake. What do you trick her on lol

Conservative Gaian

Crescie - Haha, I would. Except right now there is cake, so the cake is not a lie. XD

Eh, usually just silly stuff I'm not serious about, like I'll tell her we ate all of dinner or all of dessert, or that I didn't make anything for her and it's all just for us. Sometimes she believes me and sometimes not, but I never actually intend for her to believe me. XD;; I'm always just joking.

Junior Tycoon

Wolfy --- D: Tell her there is no cake? xP
xD she believes that? Actually... I'd believe it too. Because it happens. Does she know you aim to joke only? lol

Conservative Gaian

I think so...sometimes it's hard to tell though.

Gotta go to bed now, night! :3 Talk to you later. ^^
HI emotion_c8

Junior Tycoon

emotion_donotwant

Junior Tycoon

emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers