Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Warwood
world is going to total shite i tells ya

first this lame brained site and now methinks civil war is upon the U.S.

time to go protest downtown~

Where in the US is there about to be civil war?

I kinda wanna visit and maybe move there.

Tipsy Pirate

DragonMistress
Warwood
world is going to total shite i tells ya

first this lame brained site and now methinks civil war is upon the U.S.

time to go protest downtown~

Where in the US is there about to be civil war?

I kinda wanna visit and maybe move there.
p. much everywhere but especially in ferguson MI

Tipsy Pirate

back from the protest at the capital building of the metropolis i live in; so many dang kids trying to act like its kent state all over again. i dont blame em.

Greedy Fox

Warwood
back from the protest at the capital building of the metropolis i live in; so many dang kids trying to act like its kent state all over again. i dont blame em.

Well yeah, people are really good about over-dramatizing the importance of their actions - thinking anybody outside of their immediate group will give a crap more than 1% of the time. Barring being in a really public position, I'd not worry too much about such details.

Tipsy Pirate

Shifter
Warwood

Well yeah, people are really good about over-dramatizing the importance of their actions - thinking anybody outside of their immediate group will give a crap more than 1% of the time. Barring being in a really public position, I'd not worry too much about such details.
considering the subject of protest, and the idea that its as big as kent state or the civil rights march on washington, people would want to make as big a hoot and holler as they could muster. i don't idolize the past like some grand goal or nostalgic plateau, i'd rather just do a thing i think makes sense in what infinitesimal nuace of a synapstic neural connection i can make, and then keep stumbling around firing off who knows what multifaceted fractal fireworks hidden behind the shell of bone that is my cranium until something works for a lesser benefit of my own/some grand selfless goal, or im food for worms.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shoudiest pradithins

Tipsy Pirate

proust admisins

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
He'll hark is well oval Herbst faux misc

Fun with autocorrect

Tipsy Pirate

wha'ah shite yeare

proustus admolitious

Lonely Phantom

I wish I were drunk.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Desna
I wish I were drunk.

I wish I was sunk.

...seriously, being marooned somewhere would be pretty much the best thing ever, right now.

Lonely Phantom

DragonMistress
Desna
I wish I were drunk.

I wish I was sunk.

...seriously, being marooned somewhere would be pretty much the best thing ever, right now.

No toilets?

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Desna
DragonMistress
Desna
I wish I were drunk.

I wish I was sunk.

No toilets?

Of course there's no toilets, it's a blankety-blank holiday and everything is closed, because of course EVERYONE gets to go home for the holiday and spend the time with their loving families and loved ones.

Lonely Phantom

DragonMistress
Desna
DragonMistress
Desna
I wish I were drunk.

I wish I was sunk.

No toilets?

Of course there's no toilets, it's a blankety-blank holiday and everything is closed, because of course EVERYONE gets to go home for the holiday and spend the time with their loving families and loved ones.

More asking "it would still be the best thing ever when it would mean no toilets and bathrooms?" sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff