Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Ladykiller

ninja

Come keep me company, FC!

Feral Ladykiller

I just picked up some booze and Taco Bell! biggrin

Granted the booze wasn't for me, but hey. Still counts!

Feral Ladykiller

No one wants to have booze and tacos with me? sad

Beloved Friend

Hello! I'll take some tacos, but I am not a fan of drinking.

How're ya doin'?

Feral Ladykiller

LiviInLove
Haha, me neither anymore, really. *Offers a giant tray of tacos*

I'm doing pretty good. I'm full of Taco Bell now, hah. How about you?

Beloved Friend

Cynicide
I've never been into it - since it took away one of the ones who was dear to me just months before we turned 21.

And that's good to hear! I'm doing pretty good, just relaxing at home with my little girl, waiting for my husband to come home and trying to figure out what we should have for dinner. smile

Feral Ladykiller

LiviInLove
Sorry to hear that... sad I liked it for a while, but I got it out of my system.

Aww. smile Have tacos! biggrin Haha.

Beloved Friend

Cynicide

It's set me on a goal of trying to educate people as to what it can do - even to innocent people. D: (There's more on my profile at the top.) That's good at least.

*lol* I think we have some makings for tacos. smile

Feral Ladykiller

LiviInLove
Cynicide

It's set me on a goal of trying to educate people as to what it can do - even to innocent people. D: (There's more on my profile at the top.) That's good at least.

*lol* I think we have some makings for tacos. smile
Yeah... I actually just looked in your profile and saw that before you posted. sad *Hugs* I'm so sorry. I can't understand how anyone could ever do that. The only times I ever drank were at home and never went near my car. It's just unfathomable to me. *Hugs again*

biggrin Yay! I love Taco Bell but nothing beats homemade tacos. Or burritos. >> I'm kinda partial to burritos, actually. *blasphemer*

Beloved Friend

Cynicide
Yeah... I actually just looked in your profile and saw that before you posted. sad *Hugs* I'm so sorry. I can't understand how anyone could ever do that. The only times I ever drank were at home and never went near my car. It's just unfathomable to me. *Hugs again*

biggrin Yay! I love Taco Bell but nothing beats homemade tacos. Or burritos. >> I'm kinda partial to burritos, actually. *blasphemer*

At least you were responsible about it. *hugs back* I just hate that the guy survived and Oliver didn't. sad

Oh, I totally agree! Nothing does beat homemade food - as long as the person cooking knows how to cook. Haha! heart What kind of burrito is your fave?

Feral Ladykiller

LiviInLove
Yeah... That happens so often. The intoxicated are just so much more limber and don't tense up like a sober person would. Personally, I think death would be too easy. He has to live with his terrible choices and the fact that he killed an innocent person because of them for the rest of his life. And in prison.

Haha, well, the kind of burritos we have don't take much. Just season and cook the ground beef and cook some rice... That's pretty much all there is to the cooking. Then get some lettuce, salsa, and whatever else you like then wrap them up yourself. biggrin

My favorite burrito would probably have to be a Qdoba burrito. That's the only thing that beats homemade burritos. Steak burrito with cilantro rice, lots of queso sauce, shredded cheese, black beans, lettuce, corn, and verde salsa. With some chips on the side. Mmm...

Beloved Friend

Cynicide

I do get where you're coming from, but from me, who's had to learn to live without her better half - I just miss him terribly. D: It's kind of hard for me to distance myself from all this, being to close to it. Ya know?

Oh, yum! *lol* heart I'm doing my best to eat healthily - I'm pregnant currently - and going from nursing my daughter to pregnant again, I try to eat home cooked food as much as I can as I know what goes into it, for the most part. smile

Feral Ladykiller

LiviInLove
I understand. sad *Hug* Maybe we should focus on a lighter subject? smile

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean, haha. That's good that you're being careful. smile I eat so terribly myself. XD I'm always eating Taco Bell or Qdoba... Or Chef Boyardee and Hot Pockets. rofl

Beloved Friend

Cynicide

*hugs*
How's your day been today? ^-^

Yeah, I'd not do anything to put this child into danger.
*lol* I've just been lucky with having married someone who actually can cook amazingly.. He cooks better than I do, actually. *lol*

Feral Ladykiller

LiviInLove
It's been pretty dull, haha. I didn't get to sleep until late... Just couldn't for whatever reason. So I slept most of today. >> How about yours?

Ha, no one in my household can really cook that well, lol. I should really teach myself but I hate that kind of thing most of the time. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff