Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
User ImageWelcome to Booze and Tacos! We've got booze, we've got tacos, and we've got good times for everyone. Whether you like either, both, or neither, you're welcome here for a nice chat and a place to meet awesome people and make friends!

Feral Ladykiller

User Image
User Image• Gaia's TOS and FC's rules come first.
• If someone on the whitelist kindly asks you to stop doing something, please listen to them.
• Please don't advertise. If we get popular enough I can set up a link exchange.
• Don't page stretch.
• Don't quote the first page.

Feral Ladykiller

User Image
User Image• July 25: Ready and open for business!

Feral Ladykiller

User Image
User ImageUser ImageHi there, I'm Cynic. I prefer if you'd refer to me by my real name, Benjamin. I'm a pretty boring 23 year old guy that lives in Mint Hill, North Carolina. I'm somewhat of a graphic designer. If I could make money with it, that would be pretty awesome, but I don't feel like I am that talented yet. I have a girlfriend named Ktee, also known as Skyscraped. We've been together for almost 3 years and she's just great. Make her sad or mad or uncomfortable and you'll have me to deal with. I love video games and I have a Steam account with a hundred or so games, and a PS3 with a handful of games as well. Want to play with me? Just PM me for my usernames. Other than that, I love reading, specifically about crazy people and WWII.

Booze and Tacos was a thread idea I've had for a couple years before creating this. It's a silly story, really. When I turned 21 I, like a lot of people, spent my 21st year getting drunk most weekends. I barely ever drink anymore, but it was fun while it lasted. Anyway, one night when I had been drinking a little too much I was talking to my dear Ktee. Somehow the subject of my passed grandmother had come up and, being under the influence, I was a whole lot more emotional than I normally would be. I was recalling the times that my grandmother would make tacos for dinner and when I would sit at the kitchen table with her and talk while eating. (we didn't have a lot of family dinners, so it was a nice change to me) I asked my girlfriend if she would make tacos and eat them with me one day and she told me she would. In my intoxicated state, I was ecstatic. I started balling my eyes out in happiness at the fact that she promised to have tacos with me one day. And ever since she told me about that story, I wanted to make a silly little hang out thread for the idea, so we can all have booze, tacos, and good times. smile

Feral Ladykiller

User Image
User ImageA list of regulars and generally awesome people.

• Skyscraped
• zapping pikachu
• MeepKeekerson

User Image
A list of people that are not so awesome. :/

• None yet.

Feral Ladykiller

User Image
User ImageA list of banners I or other people have made for B&T.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/booze-and-tacos-come-chat-with-us/t.81293271/] [IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/jenaholic/boozeandtacosbykyo.png[/IMG][/url]

Thanks Kyo Miyavi!

[Feel free to make us a banner, we'd greatly appreciate it!]

Feral Ladykiller

User Image
User ImageNot sure what this post is for. I may use it later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff