Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

Yep. My own private accomplishment. XD

From what I've seen, you're a really good writer. Never give up on it ^^

Well, I don't foresee me ever stopping, I've been writing for myself and friends for 22 years.

I know that you won't stop c: And that's good, you never should. You can create many wonders with your stories ^^

Yes, and so can you with work and education.

Maybe one day. My education is still going. I want to get a job, but it would be too much stess especially with the classes that I'm taking.

yeah, you can do it though, and you'll get a handle of your own style.

Fuzzy Kitten

Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

Well, I don't foresee me ever stopping, I've been writing for myself and friends for 22 years.

I know that you won't stop c: And that's good, you never should. You can create many wonders with your stories ^^

Maybe one day. My education is still going. I want to get a job, but it would be too much stess especially with the classes that I'm taking.

I really hope so! I want to get better. Maybe then I'll finally be able to finish a piece without giving up on it.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

I really hope so! I want to get better. Maybe then I'll finally be able to finish a piece without giving up on it.

Yes, true. Helen Keller, R.L. Stine, K.A. Applegate, and Christopher Pike were a few of my influences.

Fuzzy Kitten

Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

Yes, true. Helen Keller, R.L. Stine, K.A. Applegate, and Christopher Pike were a few of my influences.

I love R.L. Stine. I haven't found much influence in other authors. Not yet anyway.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

I love R.L. Stine. I haven't found much influence in other authors. Not yet anyway.

You'll get there. biggrin

Fuzzy Kitten

Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

Eventually ^^ I'm not going to give up!

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

There you go, don't give up.

Fuzzy Kitten

Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

I won't ^^ I'm always trying my best when I write. But when I go over it I lose confidence within myself.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

I won't ^^ I'm always trying my best when I write. But when I go over it I lose confidence within myself.

I can't tell you how much I still go through that at times.
Lifeless Marionette
magic_girl7
Lifeless Marionette
magic_girl7
Lifeless Marionette

Why not? o:
When I'm watching TV I usually block it out. It just doesn't interest me.
Yeah, sadly. Oh well ^^ Life isn't fair.

I know I'm not perfect but...
Because its a horror movie xP
Okay, I like watching previews ;D Unless its some really stupid movie.
Haha yeah that true!

...at the end of the day Who Is

Yeah, I should have known that xD You don't like horror movies.
Most of the movies that they are coming out with now seem like they are really stupid. I haven't seen any previews that actually interest me.

Haha yep!
Yeah that happens a lot. Don't know if theres anything I really want to see right now.
Movies are to expensive to watch at the theatres anyway gonk

There's nothing that I want to really see right now :c There just hasn't been anything good coming out.
That's true! D: I haven't been to the theatres in awhile because of the prices.

Yeah there was some but I think they might not be in theaters anymore.
Yup and the really cheap theater that I usually go to is changing to this fancy one :s

Fuzzy Kitten

Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

It happens a lot, doesn't it?

Fuzzy Kitten

magic_girl7
Lifeless Marionette
magic_girl7
Lifeless Marionette
magic_girl7
Lifeless Marionette

Why not? o:
When I'm watching TV I usually block it out. It just doesn't interest me.
Yeah, sadly. Oh well ^^ Life isn't fair.

Because its a horror movie xP
Okay, I like watching previews ;D Unless its some really stupid movie.
Haha yeah that true!

Yeah, I should have known that xD You don't like horror movies.
Most of the movies that they are coming out with now seem like they are really stupid. I haven't seen any previews that actually interest me.

Haha yep!
Yeah that happens a lot. Don't know if theres anything I really want to see right now.
Movies are to expensive to watch at the theatres anyway gonk

There's nothing that I want to really see right now :c There just hasn't been anything good coming out.

Yup and the really cheap theater that I usually go to is changing to this fancy one :s

Probably not. All of the good movies are no longer in the theaters.
Aww so I guess you won't be going there anymore, huh? :c
Lifeless Marionette
magic_girl7
Lifeless Marionette

Probably not. All of the good movies are no longer in the theaters.
Aww so I guess you won't be going there anymore, huh? :c

Yeah, gotta get some money for dvds xP
Nope, itll probably be pretty expensive :/

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN
Lifeless Marionette
Doc MFN

It happens a lot, doesn't it?

Yeah, it does. confused
Lifeless Marionette
Natheren
Lifeless Marionette
Natheren
Lifeless Marionette
Natheren

Aw I'm sorry to hear that =( well I was the quiet one back when I was in high school but I still managed to make a good few.

Oh well I'm developing my own story =3 it started off with my drawing my own original characters but I'm trying to develop it into something more, possibly a book or series of books one day hopefully.

Lol politics is a messy thing, I don't blame you one bit from not wanting to step into that ring of fire xD I'm only interested cause I'm worried about the future and our rights as people =S

I've always been quiet. The few friends that I do have I can't really consider them to be "friends". I'm a loner.

That sounds really interesting c: It's good to know that there are others that like to write, too!

I'm worried about our future, too, but it's just not something that I'm ready to get into yet.

Ah well I was sorta like that but people just befriended me so I couldn't be labeled one ^^; but hey there's nothing wrong with having a few friends long as they aren't back stabbing lairs.

Ah well I'm more of a doodler and artist then writer I'm just leaning that way cause it seems more reachable since I'm rather slow at my art. But on the plus side I feel the world I'm presenting would be very interesting and could be a something new and refreshing to books. While my idea would ideal fit a video game or comic book I'm not a programmer and not skilled enough (at least not yet) to do a comic that I could feel comfortable presenting.

I think everyone is to some degree hopefully things will work out in time though =)

Well, I don't think that my current friends are back stabbers. They don't seem like they are.

Whatever you set your mind to you can do ^^ I think that you would make good books and comics once you get good at it. Good luck with whichever you choose to do c:

A lot of people hope for the best ^^ Which is a good thing!

Well that's good just hold on to the ones you know are good to you =)

Lol well the most likely route will prob be book. I'll have illustrations of the characters, key scenes, ect. It's actually more easier in this age to be self published and with the iPads, Kindles, and Nooks I could start online and if a demand for printed versions are high enough I can take profits from the digital sells and print a few copies but I'm getting ahead of myself I still got a good chuck of characters to full flesh out and design and of course writing it out and having a good editor on hand to help me mold it.

Yeah ya gotta be optimistic and hope for the best in life =) can't dwell on things too much

That's all I can do is hold onto them ^^

At least you have an idea in mind so it's not that bad too get ahead of yourself xD Just don't give up! I want you to do your best c: So finish what you started and eventually it will get somewhere!

Yeah, that's true :/ I don't usually look at things from an optimistic viewpoint. I dwell too much on the bad things.

Lol thank you ^^ yeah hopefully it'll get somewhere one day.

Well we all get like that at one point and it's really hard to see the good things sometimes, I should know I've been through a few things. But in the end there is good their somewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff