Vikoteru
Miss_Amazingg

Awe yay emotion_awesome
Avenged sevenfold is rock emotion_c8

Ooh nice, that's my favorite genre
Which song do you recommend?

Hail to the king, Afterlife, Bat Country, Beast and the Harlot, This Means War
Those are my favorite songs by them

Hey I listened to them, and I admit it's a pretty good band don't know why I didn't listened to them before emotion_facepalm
awe yay I'm so glad 3nodding

Wanna take a look at some of the bands I listen to? emotion_dowant

Divine Phantom

Vikoteru
Aoi Azami
Vikoteru
Aoi Azami
Vikoteru

I must try it one day! Lol I also don't know, it must be that... just the colors :v but with the colors it looks terrible D:
Damn, good for me that I never reached that place I guess
I would be very happy if there was a lot of rain, that's the hottest? o: The hottest day I remember was 40 degrees Celsius
Hehe almost my entire life, but I wasn't talented so I practiced lots and lots, I like to draw people (animeish style), mechas and sometimes dragons and monsters, and you? biggrin

Eww why would anyone wanna eat that?D:
It gets irritating after a couple years and multiple ruined plans because of bad weather .__.
I think I'd actually probably die in that heat hahah, even 25 is pretty hot to me ;c I remember I went to Spain once and it was like somewhere in the 30s and I stayed in most of the day cos I was dying when I went out haha, also burning skin is very unpleasant </3
Wow, dedication - I like that c: I've been drawing most of my life too cos my mum was an art student and I sorta follows in her footsteps I suppose ^.^ I like drawing animeish/semi realistic people and landscape. I cant draw any dragons or animals cos it just doesn't work out for me at all :') I had to draw an old lady the other day for school and I felt like setting the page on fire cos I couldn't get her lips right ;-;

I don't know! D:
Aww b-but... the rain... ;3;
Yeah! Heat is bad, but I have to admit I'm not any good when it comes to cold weather, mostly because I get sick easily, I don't know why I believe I have a lot of vitamin C :'C
Cool! I know right, the lips make it so difficult, also drawing old people is so much work, maybe you want to see my Deviantart? o:

do you like rain? o:
I know your pain, I dont get sick often but when I do it lasts forever - I've had a bladder inaction since last November ;~; stupid immune systems </3
They're the worst part >;c And then when you get them right they're too small or slightly off center omfgggggg
omg yes pls! emotion_bigheart

I-If I like rain...? I love rain! biggrin
Immune system can be a biatch, ok no, any illness related to it yeah >:v
Haha so the lips are the most difficult part of drawing a person? o:
Bang! There it is

Oh well uh, you could come over and take all the rain home with you if you like? c':<
See? Thats why summers gonna be great cos hardly anyone gets sick in summer except for that time I had a viral infection for 2 weeks oops
I think so, what do you think? ^^

Whoa o: I love the robots and the dragons and the tortured drawing and everything basically emotion_kirakira

Romantic Gaian

Vikoteru
X --- Imperfectiion
Oh my! You need to get on google a search for some... That's why I do and I find the best recipes. Especially from food.com.

Buuuuut how are you?

Food.com uh? I will take a look at it, so you already have experience at cooking?
Lol I'm pretty good thanks, and you?

Yeaaah. I moved out a while ago therefore I had to fend for myself. Its fun, and you get to make what you want.

I'm good. Just long day at work. Ready to be freeee~

Skilled Duck

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoi Azami
Vikoteru
Aoi Azami
Vikoteru
Aoi Azami
Vikoteru

I must try it one day! Lol I also don't know, it must be that... just the colors :v but with the colors it looks terrible D:
Damn, good for me that I never reached that place I guess
I would be very happy if there was a lot of rain, that's the hottest? o: The hottest day I remember was 40 degrees Celsius
Hehe almost my entire life, but I wasn't talented so I practiced lots and lots, I like to draw people (animeish style), mechas and sometimes dragons and monsters, and you? biggrin

Eww why would anyone wanna eat that?D:
It gets irritating after a couple years and multiple ruined plans because of bad weather .__.
I think I'd actually probably die in that heat hahah, even 25 is pretty hot to me ;c I remember I went to Spain once and it was like somewhere in the 30s and I stayed in most of the day cos I was dying when I went out haha, also burning skin is very unpleasant </3
Wow, dedication - I like that c: I've been drawing most of my life too cos my mum was an art student and I sorta follows in her footsteps I suppose ^.^ I like drawing animeish/semi realistic people and landscape. I cant draw any dragons or animals cos it just doesn't work out for me at all :') I had to draw an old lady the other day for school and I felt like setting the page on fire cos I couldn't get her lips right ;-;

I don't know! D:
Aww b-but... the rain... ;3;
Yeah! Heat is bad, but I have to admit I'm not any good when it comes to cold weather, mostly because I get sick easily, I don't know why I believe I have a lot of vitamin C :'C
Cool! I know right, the lips make it so difficult, also drawing old people is so much work, maybe you want to see my Deviantart? o:

do you like rain? o:
I know your pain, I dont get sick often but when I do it lasts forever - I've had a bladder inaction since last November ;~; stupid immune systems </3
They're the worst part >;c And then when you get them right they're too small or slightly off center omfgggggg
omg yes pls! emotion_bigheart

I-If I like rain...? I love rain! biggrin
Immune system can be a biatch, ok no, any illness related to it yeah >:v
Haha so the lips are the most difficult part of drawing a person? o:
Bang! There it is

Oh well uh, you could come over and take all the rain home with you if you like? c':<
See? Thats why summers gonna be great cos hardly anyone gets sick in summer except for that time I had a viral infection for 2 weeks oops
I think so, what do you think? ^^

Whoa o: I love the robots and the dragons and the tortured drawing and everything basically emotion_kirakira

Ok, just let me go find my plane and start catching clouds > biggrin
Buut I don't like summer that much because everyone sweats and as you said the burned skin :T
For me, it will always be the hands @_@ why can't we have hands like the powerpuff girls?!
Thanks! I really apreciate it :3 with the tortured drawing I was feeling a bit creepy lol

Skilled Duck

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
X --- Imperfectiion
Vikoteru
X --- Imperfectiion
Oh my! You need to get on google a search for some... That's why I do and I find the best recipes. Especially from food.com.

Buuuuut how are you?

Food.com uh? I will take a look at it, so you already have experience at cooking?

Yeaaah. I moved out a while ago therefore I had to fend for myself. Its fun, and you get to make what you want.

Hah you're right fun and you do what you want, so, what are you used to prepare?
Haha I'm jealous, I just can't find a job D':

Divine Phantom

Vikoteru

Buut I don't like summer that much because everyone sweats and as you said the burned skin :T
For me, it will always be the hands @_@ why can't we have hands like the powerpuff girls?!
Thanks! I really apreciate it :3 with the tortured drawing I was feeling a bit creepy lol

I bet you don't burn as much as I do! I'm seriously Casper the Friendly Ghost pale and summer is basically a danger zone for me c: But I loveee the beach so its worth the burn
I somehow managed to master drawing hands c':< but hey, you can draw a person and get away with hiding their hands or something but without a mouth it just dont work emotion_8c
Aw its so good c: I actually find my deviantart account from years ago if you wanna have a look, theres not much on it but I put up some stuff from last year since I havent really drawn too much this year ;~;

Romantic Gaian

Vikoteru
X --- Imperfectiion
Vikoteru
X --- Imperfectiion

Buuuuut how are you?

Hah you're right fun and you do what you want, so, what are you used to prepare?

Ehhhhh it depends on what I cook. But chicken or steak really.

Oh man that is rough. Have you used indeed? I mean, if you're in the states. I don't know about anywhere else in the world. But that's how I found my job was a posting on there.
Vikoteru

User Image

That's good. It's not worth owning. It was truly a waste of what could have been a good game.
    I didn't mind the cinematic at all cause I'm a sucker for beautiful and well constructed
    animation and design. Which the game obviously had. However, I think they concentrated
    on the look more than the story and should have just made a movie at it.
    I'm sure it would have made just as much money without making people play through
    the entire thing... lol

The first game wasn't so bad. I may or may not consider playing the others.
    But, that will have to wait until I get a DS since at this moment I've only been able
    to find the sequels on that console.

Are the graphics horrible? I've only researched a bit about it so I'm not aware of
    quality and such.

I only leveled up super quickly because I enjoyed doing side story/main story quest.
    Like, I could go for hours just because I wanted to see where the story would lead.
    I never really did the power leveling with others. I thought it was kind of cheap
    and that if someone wanted to be a high level they should work for it. I know in Aeon
    that if you don't level up properly you miss out on a lot of materials that could be used
    for crafting some pretty awesome and heavy duty armor/weapons.
Hello! What are we doing ^^

Toxic Gawker

Vikoteru
Miss_Amazingg
Vikoteru
Miss_Amazingg
Vikoteru
Miss_Amazingg

Awe yay emotion_awesome
Avenged sevenfold is rock emotion_c8

Ooh nice, that's my favorite genre
Which song do you recommend?

Hail to the king, Afterlife, Bat Country, Beast and the Harlot, This Means War
Those are my favorite songs by them

Hey I listened to them, and I admit it's a pretty good band don't know why I didn't listened to them before emotion_facepalm
awe yay I'm so glad 3nodding

Wanna take a look at some of the bands I listen to? emotion_dowant

sure 3nodding

Skilled Duck

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoi Azami
Vikoteru

I bet you don't burn as much as I do! I'm seriously Casper the Friendly Ghost pale and summer is basically a danger zone for me c: But I loveee the beach so its worth the burn
I somehow managed to master drawing hands c':< but hey, you can draw a person and get away with hiding their hands or something but without a mouth it just dont work emotion_8c
Aw its so good c: I actually find my deviantart account from years ago if you wanna have a look, theres not much on it but I put up some stuff from last year since I havent really drawn too much this year ;~;

Haha well my skin used to be white but after a few visits to the beach it was tanned (but hey it was worth it) so yes I think your sunburns are worse than mine lol
I think you can learn it quickly, it is very important for the expressions D:
And I saw it! I really liked your drawings ^^ and the wolves woah they are great, also it's my favorite animal *-*

Skilled Duck

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
X --- Imperfectiion
Vikoteru
X --- Imperfectiion
Vikoteru
X --- Imperfectiion

Buuuuut how are you?

Ehhhhh it depends on what I cook. But chicken or steak really.

Oh man that is rough. Have you used indeed? I mean, if you're in the states. I don't know about anywhere else in the world. But that's how I found my job was a posting on there.

Hmm I also know chicken, buut I ended up disliking it xD
Nope I'm not from the states huh, here is so difficult because they always want people with experience but how am I going to get it if no one hire me >:T

Skilled Duck

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PHANTASMIA

Lol yeah and there's people saying that it is the best FF game and I'm like "pfft"
Well there are emulators even for the super nintendo, also for the ds, I used it because not many rpg's come to this country because our "gamers" only play shooters
Well the characters, especially the face, look a bit dull but other than that the gameplay is great
Forgetting about the equipment, they don't know how to use their skills properly or don't have a nice character build, so yeah they die quickly :v

Skilled Duck

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Abith
Hello! What are we doing ^^

Hey! Well I'm replying the messages haha and you? biggrin

Skilled Duck

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250