Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

Schiavona The Blessed
Then the feeling maybe mutual for the company!
I love to hike or climb Only in the snow something about the soft snow and mountains xD but its fun with people who love to Goof off and hike. I'm usually hiking in the New Hampshire regions.
We have at least one friend who's in love with the Tales series. In my case about 90% of my friends honestly I love the game for its artwork.
I started all over and Now I'm just farming strawberries non stop x.x I can't figure how to use the greenifier after all this time still xD

Oh really? I've gone hiking in New Hampshire a few times too! There's lots of beautiful places to visit there!
I actually live in an area with a lot of places to go hiking, but I rarely get to go. :c
I really like hiking with people who like to goof off too, it makes it a lot more fun.
The artwork in that game does look really nice!
Wow, it's been so long since I last played Rune Factory that I honestly don't even remember what the greenifier is. xD

Lonely Phantom

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kailzee
Schiavona The Blessed
Then the feeling maybe mutual for the company!
I love to hike or climb Only in the snow something about the soft snow and mountains xD but its fun with people who love to Goof off and hike. I'm usually hiking in the New Hampshire regions.
We have at least one friend who's in love with the Tales series. In my case about 90% of my friends honestly I love the game for its artwork.
I started all over and Now I'm just farming strawberries non stop x.x I can't figure how to use the greenifier after all this time still xD

Oh really? I've gone hiking in New Hampshire a few times too! There's lots of beautiful places to visit there!
I actually live in an area with a lot of places to go hiking, but I rarely get to go. :c
I really like hiking with people who like to goof off too, it makes it a lot more fun.
The artwork in that game does look really nice!
Wow, it's been so long since I last played Rune Factory that I honestly don't even remember what the greenifier is. xD
Really? Lol Which mountains have you hiked? The Lafayette passage is pretty fun but Mt. Washington has to be the hardest specifically on the lion head trail x.x Grueling 4-8 hours depending who's going with you xD
Awh man that sucks D: Where do you hail from if I may ask?
Yeah its usually 6-12 of us hiking. But its a bit of a motivation to keep pushing to the top with your mates.
I just love artwork from the Tales Series there was another game with a series like that i think it was called Magna Carta beautiful artwork in my opinion.
Just thinking about Greenifier is irritating

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

Schiavona The Blessed
Really? Lol Which mountains have you hiked? The Lafayette passage is pretty fun but Mt. Washington has to be the hardest specifically on the lion head trail x.x Grueling 4-8 hours depending who's going with you xD
Yeah its usually 6-12 of us hiking. But its a bit of a motivation to keep pushing to the top with your mates.
I just love artwork from the Tales Series there was another game with a series like that i think it was called Magna Carta beautiful artwork in my opinion.

I live in Maine. :3
I honestly don't remember since it's been awhile... D: But I know I've been somewhere in the white mountains before.
Oh wow, that's a long hike... I don't think I could handle that. xD
That's a really big group. o.o And yeah I can imagine.
I see... I've never heard of that game before. o:
Have you tried looking up online how to use it?

Lonely Phantom

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kailzee
Schiavona The Blessed

I live in Maine. :3
I honestly don't remember since it's been awhile... D: But I know I've been somewhere in the white mountains before.
Oh wow, that's a long hike... I don't think I could handle that. xD
That's a really big group. o.o And yeah I can imagine.
I see... I've never heard of that game before. o:
Have you tried looking up online how to use it?
That's a little up north from here :O
Hearing White Mountains Just makes me less motivated to go. x.x One of the guys I know Messed his leg up pretty bad doing those trails and summit attempts in the snow.
Actually I'm surprised I actually finished it after catching my second wind xD I wanted to just lay there and rest.
It could be bigger the largest group we went up with was probably up to 20 give or take. The place I volunteer at wanted to send a group of teens to attempt a summit and give them something else than a city perspective. xD Oh the whining of no signals and Phones dying.
Its a fairly old ps2 game xD
I have tried and its always failed x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas