Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

Hey guys.
I don't really have many friends to talk to, and would like to try to meet some new people. :3

My name's Kailee, and I'm 23 years old.
I'm a little socially awkward... but I'm very friendly!
I love animals, video games, cartoons, some animes and mangas, and baking.
I also draw a little, and do a lot of creative crafty things like sculpt, needle felt, and other stuff.
I studied media in college, with a focus on graphic arts and web design, but I had to temporarily drop out because of financial reasons.

So yeah...
Please tell me a little bit about yourselves, or just say hi and start chatting if you would prefer!
Hello! My name's Tommy. I'm 17. I like gaming and anime too! What are your favorite anime? Games?

Shinadori's Buttercup

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello. c: I'm horrible at introductions... ; A;

I'm 20, I'm rather awkward too, I like video games and anime, and I go to college for software engineering. * ^*

Edit: And the guy above has been my friend for over 8 years. 5/5 best diner in town.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

ShakeyShakey
Hello! My name's Tommy. I'm 17. I like gaming and anime too! What are your favorite anime? Games?

Hey, nice to meet you!
Right now my current favorite animes are Attack on Titan, and Deadman Wonderland.
As for games, I really love Pokemon, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Skyrim, Phantasy Star Online 2, and many, many others.
What are your favorites? o:

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

bleu_flame

I'm 20, I'm rather awkward too, I like video games and anime, and I go to college for software engineering. * ^*

Edit: And the guy above has been my friend for over 8 years. 5/5 best diner in town.

It's ok, no worries! uwu

What kind of games and animes do you like? :3
Do you like that major so far?
Sometimes I wish I had gone to college for that instead, since I really like coding. *o*

Oh wow, 8 years is a long time. o-o

Also... The art in your signature is adorable! ;u;

Shinadori's Buttercup

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Kailzee
bleu_flame

It's ok, no worries! uwu

What kind of games and animes do you like? :3
Do you like that major so far?
Sometimes I wish I had gone to college for that instead, since I really like coding. *o*

Oh wow, 8 years is a long time. o-o

Also... The art in your signature is adorable! ;u;

Civ V, Pokemon X, Terraria... I forget what games I have. :c I have a ton on Steam somewhere. I mostly play multiplayer games.
As for anime... Waaay too many. Mostly comedy and slice of life. c:
I enjoy it a lot too. ; v; If you're good enough at programming, you might not even need a degree. c:

A bit. = v= I don't know exact time frame, though. xD

Thank you! c: A friend of mine made it for me. You must like Mew, I assume? ^^
Kailzee
ShakeyShakey

Hey, nice to meet you!
Right now my current favorite animes are Attack on Titan, and Deadman Wonderland.
As for games, I really love Pokemon, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Skyrim, Phantasy Star Online 2, and many, many others.
Awesome! I keep hearing so much about Attack on Titan, maybe I should watch it.
What's your favorite pokemon genreation/game?
Well I don't really have a favorite anime but I'm watching Samurai Champloo right now and I'm loving it so far. As for games my favorite game of all time is Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask. But I also like pokemon, love harvest moon, animal crossing, skyrim, oblivion, and a few indie games too.

Married Bunny

hi, how has your day been?

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kailzee
Hey guys.
I don't really have many friends to talk to, and would like to try to meet some new people. :3

My name's Kailee, and I'm 23 years old.
I'm a little socially awkward... but I'm very friendly!
I love animals, video games, cartoons, some animes and mangas, and baking.
I also draw a little, and do a lot of creative crafty things like sculpt, needle felt, and other stuff.
I studied media in college, with a focus on graphic arts and web design, but I had to temporarily drop out because of financial reasons.

So yeah...
Please tell me a little bit about yourselves, or just say hi and start chatting if you would prefer!

i would gladly be your friend

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

bleu_flame

Civ V, Pokemon X, Terraria... I forget what games I have. :c I have a ton on Steam somewhere. I mostly play multiplayer games.
As for anime... Waaay too many. Mostly comedy and slice of life. c:
I enjoy it a lot too. ; v; If you're good enough at programming, you might not even need a degree. c:

A bit. = v= I don't know exact time frame, though. xD

Thank you! c: A friend of mine made it for me. You must like Mew, I assume? ^^

Oh, I play Pokemon and Terraria too!
Though admittedly I don't really understand Terraria that well. ;-;
But I prefer multiplayer games too, since I find games more fun with friends. :3

Yeah, that's true! What do you plan to do as a programmer? o:
I wish I was better at programming... but I only know the extreme basics of Java.

No problem! And yeah I do... it's my favorite legendary. *o*

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

ShakeyShakey
Kailzee
ShakeyShakey

Hey, nice to meet you!
Well I don't really have a favorite anime but I'm watching Samurai Champloo right now and I'm loving it so far. As for games my favorite game of all time is Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask. But I also like pokemon, love harvest moon, animal crossing, skyrim, oblivion, and a few indie games too.

You should! Though I'd recommend reading the manga too, if you're into that, since the anime isn't finished yet.
I'm honestly not sure if I have a favorite.
I've liked all of the generations and games so far... though I think Black and White was my least favorite.
What are your favorites? :3

I've never heard of that anime before... maybe I'll look it up later. I need more things to watch.
Oh, what kind of Indie games do you play? o:

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

tatsu9
hi, how has your day been?

Hey, my day's been pretty good!
How about yours?

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

soul deus

Awesome! :3
How are you doing today?
Also, I really like your avi!
Kailzee
ShakeyShakey
Kailzee
ShakeyShakey

Hey, nice to meet you!

You should! Though I'd recommend reading the manga too, if you're into that, since the anime isn't finished yet.
I'm honestly not sure if I have a favorite.
I've liked all of the generations and games so far... though I think Black and White was my least favorite.
What are your favorites? :3

I've never heard of that anime before... maybe I'll look it up later. I need more things to watch.
Oh, what kind of Indie games do you play? o:
I'll definitely consider it if I like the anime a lot!
My favorite pokemon gen is probably 3 and my favorite pokemon game is sapphire. Love it sooo much.

You should! It's really good and short biggrin
I've played super meat boy, Binding of Isaac, Fez,and I'm super interested in shovel knight

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kailzee
soul deus

Awesome! :3
How are you doing today?
Also, I really like your avi!
i am fine! thanks for asking, how about you? and thank you, your avi is beautiful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff