Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

Gasp!^^ I'm not alone!
I know far too much about Pullips, for my count, which is like.. half of one. I spent over half a year researching them, and I know EVERYTHING about them, and how to customize them in every way~
After literally making a list of every Pullip and crossing each one off, I decided to get a Retro Memory Nella...
but then I found a broken Kaela, and immediately bought her, just to fix her up again! She'll be here by the 17th, and she'll be my first that I have owned! I have seen and touched several others, and own other kinds of dolls, but I'm really excited to have my own little girl :3

I feel like I know too much about them, and I'm worried that I won't have fun finding out new things about my doll, because I already know! ;-;

Fashionable Smoker

4,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i have a Catwoman pullip I customized, want to expand my collection, but i wanna go with the make your own pullip way.User Image

Kawaii Shoujo

ooh they look cute. probably way too expensive for me.

7,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
TechnicolorGentleman
Gasp!^^ I'm not alone!
I know far too much about Pullips, for my count, which is like.. half of one. I spent over half a year researching them, and I know EVERYTHING about them, and how to customize them in every way~
After literally making a list of every Pullip and crossing each one off, I decided to get a Retro Memory Nella...
but then I found a broken Kaela, and immediately bought her, just to fix her up again! She'll be here by the 17th, and she'll be my first that I have owned! I have seen and touched several others, and own other kinds of dolls, but I'm really excited to have my own little girl :3

I feel like I know too much about them, and I'm worried that I won't have fun finding out new things about my doll, because I already know! ;-;

Nice ^^. I want Kaela too. She's expensive and rare tho lol.
I know what you mean, I wish there was more to learn about them!

7,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Maiden of The Fetish
i have a Catwoman pullip I customized, want to expand my collection, but i wanna go with the make your own pullip way.User Image

She's beautiful! ^^
I want to buy a MIO also. Xo Wish I had money lol

Fashionable Smoker

4,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
awh thank you, shes a tricky one she is c';

Desirable Lunatic

ai_lily_san

Somebody just bought me a Little Pullip Rovam!
I'm surprised and delighted :3 I secretly wanted to put a Little Pullip on a 11cm Obitsu, but that would be $60 that I don't have the ability to spend. Plus, since I didn't buy it for myself, I can customize it without fear! (I'm terrible, I know.)

I bought Kaela to fix, not to keep, (I don't really like her eyebrows.)
She's $180 on Ebay right now, but I'm thinking that after I make her all pretty again, I could sell her for like $130 to a new owner ^^ With a 27cm Obitsu, of course.
Who knows, I might get attached.

7,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
TechnicolorGentleman
ai_lily_san

Somebody just bought me a Little Pullip Rovam!
I'm surprised and delighted :3 I secretly wanted to put a Little Pullip on a 11cm Obitsu, but that would be $60 that I don't have the ability to spend. Plus, since I didn't buy it for myself, I can customize it without fear! (I'm terrible, I know.)

I bought Kaela to fix, not to keep, (I don't really like her eyebrows.)
She's $180 on Ebay right now, but I'm thinking that after I make her all pretty again, I could sell her for like $130 to a new owner ^^ With a 27cm Obitsu, of course.
Who knows, I might get attached.

Awesome ^^ I want a little pullip on a 11 cm obitsu too. Unfortunately I dont have money haha XD
I've seen little pullips on azone bodies as well. They look better on azone in my opinion; onitsu 11cm seems to create a more childish look.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Oh mai! Pullip topic! 4laugh I wouldn't say that I collect them, but LOVE working on them and
making them original! I have 6 of them, but 3 are AngelGates without the eye mech. I have
1 Pullip, 2 Pullip AG's (both modded to be boys), 1 TaeYang AG, 1 Dal, and 1 Isul. I have another
Isul in progress that's put on a Pullip body. I'm turning it into American McGee's Alice. I thought
Isul's facial features matched Alice much better than Pullip's does. I also have a mini Pullip and
Dal on new bodies. Dal on an 11cm Obitsu, and Pullip on a Picco Neemo.

I used to make photo comics with them a lot, but it's been a while since my last one. Anyway,
it's great to hear that there's other Pullip lovers here too!

Desirable Lunatic

ai_lily_san

Awesome ^^ I want a little pullip on a 11 cm obitsu too. Unfortunately I dont have money haha XD
I've seen little pullips on azone bodies as well. They look better on azone in my opinion; onitsu 11cm seems to create a more childish look.

KAELA ARRIVED <3 I'll spam with pictures later.
I agree! Picco Neemos look much better.
I wish there were more tiny guy bodies, I wanna make some of my OCs into Little Pullips! :3 As it is, I'll just sand off the breasts of some unexpecting bait body.
I found the Little Pullip Hybrids Flickr Pool~ Enjoy.
Little Pullip Hybrids

Desirable Lunatic

Lunis Lacrimosa
User Image
Oh mai! Pullip topic! 4laugh I wouldn't say that I collect them, but LOVE working on them and
making them original! I have 6 of them, but 3 are AngelGates without the eye mech. I have
1 Pullip, 2 Pullip AG's (both modded to be boys), 1 TaeYang AG, 1 Dal, and 1 Isul. I have another
Isul in progress that's put on a Pullip body. I'm turning it into American McGee's Alice. I thought
Isul's facial features matched Alice much better than Pullip's does. I also have a mini Pullip and
Dal on new bodies. Dal on an 11cm Obitsu, and Pullip on a Picco Neemo.

I used to make photo comics with them a lot, but it's been a while since my last one. Anyway,
it's great to hear that there's other Pullip lovers here too!

I've never wanted to mass a large collection either, I just want to have fun making original dolls, then move on.
Picco Neemo needs to have a guy body, too! D: I think that I'll use a Pure Neemo Flection guy instead, as that's the closest I can find in size.
Post pictures of you genderbent dolls? I personally think that Isul has the prettiest face sculpt.
Or maybe just a Flickr? You seem like that type of person. 3nodding

Greedy Bloodsucker

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Timid 100
This should be in CB not in FC

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
I just went through my photos and all I could find are old pics while I was still working on them.
It really has been a long time since they got photoshoots. sweatdrop I'll take some new ones today
and post back with them. Some of my new dolls I don't even have any photos of!

TechnicolorGentleman

I've never wanted to mass a large collection either, I just want to have fun making original dolls, then move on.
Picco Neemo needs to have a guy body, too! D: I think that I'll use a Pure Neemo Flection guy instead, as that's the closest I can find in size.
Post pictures of you genderbent dolls? I personally think that Isul has the prettiest face sculpt.
Or maybe just a Flickr? You seem like that type of person. 3nodding

Desirable Lunatic

Lunis Lacrimosa
User Image
I just went through my photos and all I could find are old pics while I was still working on them.
It really has been a long time since they got photoshoots. sweatdrop I'll take some new ones today
and post back with them. Some of my new dolls I don't even have any photos of!

I don't think I could do that! D: I have friends who nag me.
I'm an awful photographer, but I'll see if I can post some pics of the girl I'm fixing up.
She only has one leg, so they'll be head shots. emotion_facepalm
For your man-Pullips, do you use a 27cm Obitsu?

Friendly Lunatic

lol I just either don't have time or don't have a good place for photos. I miss making comics with them though.
I just took some new photos today, so here they are, all up to date! heart
It's kinda long, so click show spoilers to see the photos.

This is my first Pullip, Xanthe. She was originally Adsiltia, but she's had a lot of customizing
done to her. Her whole family has pink hair, even her two brothers. lol All three of them also
have a lip piercing with a chain to their ear. She also has new eyes that I made myself from clay. whee
User Image

This is one of my boy Pullips, Xanthus. He's an AG Pullip head on a 27cm Obitsu. I had to do some cutting
to make the head fit on the neck, but I really like how he turned out! He's a flirt, so my friends have
fun taking photos of him with their girl dolls. lol He's one of Xanthe's brothers.
User Image

This is my other AG Pullip boy, Xanto. He did have a 23cm Obitsu since he's supposed to be a kid, but it
didn't look too good so I switched him to an Isul body. He's a deco boy, so he looks more girly
than Xanthus does. xd Xanthe's other brother.
User Image

This is my Isul, Lukas. He's the only one I've painted tattoos on. He's a victorian pirate who tries
to act big and tough, but he's actually kind of a scaredy cat. xp Has has tattoos down his arm,
leg, and under his shirt. He was originally Johan.
User Image

And then there's my two horror dolls. Koji, the AG TaeYang (with a 27cm Obitsu) and Chiyako,
a Dal. They're both based on horror movies, Koji being the slasher type and Chiyako being a
ghost. They usually stalk Lukas since he's the easiest to scare. ninja Chiyako was originally
the vampire doll, Ende.
User Image

I don't have photos of the two mini dolls because my friend and I started working on them again
last night, so my little Pullip is currently bald with no outfit. xd When I get her fixed up again I
can get pics of her! I really love her picco neemo body, it's so tiny and cute!

TechnicolorGentleman

I don't think I could do that! D: I have friends who nag me.
I'm an awful photographer, but I'll see if I can post some pics of the girl I'm fixing up.
She only has one leg, so they'll be head shots. emotion_facepalm
For your man-Pullips, do you use a 27cm Obitsu?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff