Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Phantom

Oh ok whatever,see ya.
Grrrr.......I AM NOT LAMELAMELAMELAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream ......just lovesick.... blaugh
Takuyu
trippee
hello there..
Wow...is that pic on ur sig a picture of you or whut?Cause we might need to hook up or somethin....*Quagmire*All Right!Gigidigigidigigidi!!!!

what you are evil if you like dust bunnie
sorry me not intrested..sorry

Dapper Flatterer

12,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
If you've ever worn a tube top to a funeral,you might be a red neck.^^
shugo154
Takuyu
trippee
hello there..
Wow...is that pic on ur sig a picture of you or whut?Cause we might need to hook up or somethin....*Quagmire*All Right!Gigidigigidigigidi!!!!

what you are evil if you like dust bunnie
Dust bunnies are frikking creepy.....the're all like hissing under your furniture,....just waiting to knaw your foot off.... ninja
oh yah if you refer to the fifth grade as your senior year you might be a red neck see ya later
trippee
sorry me not intrested..sorry
Just kidding anyways,...just trying to get some laughs,....ya now...with the whole quagmire thing.....sorry about that. You were just an unsespetcting victim....ok.*forgetting whut i said earlier*,wanna chat?

Dapper Flatterer

12,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
shugo154
oh yah if you refer to the fifth grade as your senior year you might be a red neck see ya later

adios!!!
kwiyama
If you've ever worn a tube top to a funeral,you might be a red neck.^^
So funny i forgot to laugh.... stare You watch Jeff Foxworthy too much.....or your his daughter.... ninja
im back from dinner ayone still here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces