Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah.

I was just dumped by my boyfriend. Apparently my absense of a v****a is well...a problem.

Whodda thunk, eh?

Anywhoooooooooo!

So I'm off to looking for a new guy. Thought it'd be fun to try here. xD. lol. Just for shitz'ngiggles I guess. lol.

Anywho, soooooooo about me.

Orientation: Gay
Hobbies:
I'm an artist, singer, actor, writer. I enjoy all that is art and expression. I don't have many non-art hobbies. I'm pretty much an art freak. lol
Here's some of mine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yayxors?
More art can be found: www.amourfonce.deviantart.com

Okayz.
You can hear me sing at: www.myspace.com/amourchante or you can look me up on youtube. Username: Amour Chante
What do i look like:
I'm the blackness, okay?
God, I need a new wardrobe.

What kinda guys do I like:
I REALLLLLY like straight-acting GAY guys (sorry, not diggin' the bisexuals now).

I like guys older than myself. I'm 16. I prefer guys 17-20ish , btu if you're 16 and you're pretty guyish-that'd be totally awesome.

I like guys that are taller or larger than me. (>3< wink . I'm about 5'9ish and I'm like...160ish...I think.

I like FUNNY and agressive guys that have some-what of a good brain on thier shoulders.

I like to wear the skirt in a relationship (lol), so please wear the pants-okay?

I've only dated white guys, but I'm very attracted to all races. XD.

What I don't like:
Overabundence of femininity. If you're a b***h, I may have to slap you. Maybe. >3<

Ditzy boys. NO me GUSTA chicos estupidos D : <

Lazy guys make me violent, so don't try it.

Where do I live: I live in Walnut California (look it up). I'd prefer to meet a guy within the San Gabriel Valley, but if you're like...in a crazy location, I guess that's cool too. XD

Lyke, omg, myspace?: Hells yes betch. My myspace is www.myspace.com/kitzina Add me if you're um...awesome.

How do I act: Most people wouldn't think I'm black if they heard me on the phone. XD. Most people think I'm either: A. an asian woman or B. a middle aged white woman. So that's pretty loller if you ask me.

What do I do for fun?: I go to the mall with my friends and sometimes we hang out at the park and do photoshoots. Cuz we are pretty much awesome.

Religion: I'm agnostic, for my own reasons.

Anywho. If you're interested ( : D ), post here or PM me.

I love meeting new people'n crap! i MIGHT even draw you if I like you. xD. Sooooo if you're gay and awesome or straight and awesome, just post here and we'll have have a gay ole time, okays?

Alright, thread open, betches!

WHAT'D YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS.....OR...WHAT DO YOU WANT?

AW Shat! i wanted to make one of these! dam! >.< and very nice art and pics. Hope you find a Bf.
Pregnant Condom

AW Shat! i wanted to make one of these! dam! >.< and very nice art and pics. Hope you find a Bf.

XD
You should!

awww thank you!
hi how r u?
aww good luck^_^;; and i love ur drawings...
    kon'ichiwa minna =]
Good luck.
:]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out