Hell yeah, WAFFLE TIME 0.525 52.5% [ 21 ]
Pancakes are BOSS 0.2 20.0% [ 8 ]
Breakfast is for Breakfast only 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Can't talk, food coma 0.2 20.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Friendly Regular

Today's song is Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer by One Ok Rock! Enjoy
Just gonna leave this here. Thought you might like a nice pick up line to use.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fused Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Shouhei
bumperino

The face I wear is only a mask...

Hi there. ^.^ I really like your avatar.
The name's Lea. Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?

If you saw underneath, you would be afraid..

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Friendly Regular

XxNightmare_DollxX
Just gonna leave this here. Thought you might like a nice pick up line to use.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hah, that's a pretty good picture. Though that man probably has no need for pick up lines, he just has to like, be there. By golly is he handsome.

Friendly Regular

Leanasidhe
Shouhei
bumperino

The face I wear is only a mask...

Hi there. ^.^ I really like your avatar.
The name's Lea. Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?

If you saw underneath, you would be afraid..

Thank you kindly for the compliment Lea, it's been quite the journey to get him to look the way I wanted.

You may call me Shouhei and the pleasure is mine as well. I hope you've had a good day so far.

Friendly Regular

PAnormalYA1990
Hey

Hello and how are you?

Friendly Regular

Invisible Friend

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
- - - » The End is the Beginning

Shouhei

True, being direct and tactful is something I need to practice ^ ^U

Oh wow! What do you think of what you've played and what mode are you looking forward to most? Wait... You're under a NDA aren't you.

So how was your day? c:

The Beginning is the End - - - »

Friendly Regular

Vermillion-Syndrome

Shouhei

True, being direct and tactful is something I need to practice ^ ^U

Oh wow! What do you think of what you've played and what mode are you looking forward to most? Wait... You're under a NDA aren't you.

So how was your day? c:

It was an open beta that was streamed on Twitch, Bungie isn't trying to hold anything back at this point. I'm not really sure which I'll like the most just yet. The PvE is fine though the story so far is pretty weak, the PvP is broken to all hell but is still fun in its own way. I think I'm just excited to play something new with my friends smile

My day was pretty dull for the first part of it, it's getting better slowly but surely. How about yours?

Invisible Friend

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shouhei

Oh, got it! I try really hard not to look at shiny things I can't have, so I hope you'll forgive my ignorance. Hopefully they'll make some fixes before the release, but there's only so much that can be done with a storyline a couple months prior. It's always nice to have something fresh and new to experience ^_^

Glad to hear it's getting better, thought there's not much left of it. My day has been pretty good, went out with the 'rents to a Chinese restaurant and it was fantastic~ Also picked up a few movies that were on sale.

Jumping on the pick-up line "advice" bandwagon, I think you'll get some (or all) of these. I find them amusing and, who knows, maybe they'll come in handy sometime. Designer Dirty Talk Thinking about it, I wonder what percentage of women are receptive towards men who use pick-up lines...

Friendly Regular

Vermillion-Syndrome

I don't think they're going to do much at all to the game, there's only so much you can do (as you said). The biggest problem is that I think PvP wasn't thought through completely. Sure there are a bunch of PvP game modes and maps and such, but I don't think it was actually truly thought through. During the beta, there were three guns that were hands down, better than everything else. It was silly.

The outing with your parents sounds nice, I could definitely go for some Chinese food right about now.

I'm not really one to use pick up lines, though some of those were amusing. On one hand, I'm pretty shy so I've never been one to pull things out like that. On the other, I have things that I already like to say when the time is right.

Friendly Regular

Today's music is an excellent live mix by Daft Punk, featuring Around the World; Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger and Technologic. Enjoy!

Cute Friend

9,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Good morning ~
And good luck yum_puddi

Friendly Regular

Pinakkuchan

Good morning ~
And good luck yum_puddi

Good morning to you and thank you for the well wishes. Friends are always welcome to pal around smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff