+1 0.28637413394919 28.6% [ 124 ]
+1 0.20323325635104 20.3% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

BiShOnEn#1
Askai
FATApatrick
hellflame3000
Nikki005

ya some people know what it is and others don't they just think they do.but some of the convo's go way out of hand ...like i'm surprised there doing that kind of stuff at tht age.

sweatdrop thats cause the bloody prez pretending there 13-14 and teaching them that crap..and then it spreads like wild fire
its society . if you notice everything on tv has sex appeal or sexually oriented which tells kids that its a must to be sexually active and its at that age where they might beleive it
Do you know they have tube-tops for seven-year-olds?!

? thats just wrong!
I know. It's sad really. I think they havd thongs for little girls too. gonk
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai
I read that in your thread. Were you ever able to get back in it?

no.... stare ..i swear the mods have baned me from my own threads
that sucks... Does this happen all the time, no matter what forum you're in?

all but CB its self... sweatdrop
*HUG* just incase you want one

whee YAY...Sorry i like geting huged... sweatdrop
Askai
FATApatrick
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hey peoples.ya some of the younger kids talk about relationship and like omg aren't they alittle to young to know what love is...

hows every one doing?

i knew what love was when i was that young stare ......

ya some people know what it is and others don't they just think they do.but some of the convo's go way out of hand ...like i'm surprised there doing that kind of stuff at tht age.

sweatdrop thats cause the bloody prez pretending there 13-14 and teaching them that crap..and then it spreads like wild fire
its society . if you notice everything on tv has sex appeal or sexually oriented which tells kids that its a must to be sexually active and its at that age where they might beleive it

o boy...most girls at seven don't really have boobs*sigh*...ya the world has become more..sex appealed alot ,t,v music,clothes,make up *rolls eyes* we really don't need all that stuff,
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
hey! people who arent 13 n stuff!
haha blaugh

whats soo funny?
elimoon: no need for that, just a boy! not like im the emperor or something! blaugh
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
FATApatrick
hellflame3000
Nikki005

? thats just wrong!

O_o Pardon my swearing But: That Just ******** Sick
Askai
FATApatrick
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hey peoples.ya some of the younger kids talk about relationship and like omg aren't they alittle to young to know what love is...

hows every one doing?

i knew what love was when i was that young stare ......

ewww back in my day they wore dresses that cover them head to toe (when i was 7)
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai
I read that in your thread. Were you ever able to get back in it?

no.... stare ..i swear the mods have baned me from my own threads

me too. ^^
hellflame3000
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
FATApatrick

? thats just wrong!

i agree.....damn fat cats with their wealth think they can make young girls look slutty!
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai

me too. ^^

*give you a hug back* whee then fair a exchange
hellflame3000
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
FATApatrick

? thats just wrong!

ya it is...*shudders* they really don't need that,,,i think there should be age limits on some stuff,
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
haha blaugh

whats soo funny?
elimoon: no need for that, just a boy! not like im the emperor or something! blaugh
I know....but I do that anyways to greet my friends or people online. n___n

*hugs askai* heart (crap. it's what i get for typing faster than i think x.x)
hellflame3000
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
FATApatrick

? thats just wrong!

No, I know. It wasn't my idea. I actually wrote my college entrance essay on how bad it's all gotten.
BiShOnEn#1
hellflame3000
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
FATApatrick

? thats just wrong!

i agree.....damn fat cats with their wealth think they can make young girls look slutty!

Prost-a-tots...thats all i have to say...Errr maybe not, All the fat Cat need to Burn! twisted Vote Anarch! Or dont vote at all But its really your choice so dont listen to the ranting nut job ninja
elimoon
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
haha blaugh

whats soo funny?
I know....but I do that anyways to greet my friends or people online. n___n

*hugs asaki* heart
me too! n_n
BiShOnEn#1
Askai
BiShOnEn#1
haha blaugh

whats soo funny?
I'm just laughing in a welcoming way (that doesn't make any sense... but oh well)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff