+1 0.51039260969977 51.0% [ 221 ]
+1 0.28637413394919 28.6% [ 124 ]
+1 0.20323325635104 20.3% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

hellflame3000
elimoon
hellflame3000
elimoon
*bows* hi everyone. it's hard to find people on gaia that are grown up.

Heh, Maybe be but how many of us act it normaly? ninja
depends. i go all crazy when i have my cream soda n___n. aahhh....the goodie goodness.

crazy? ninja
Guy gets pulled over, he just broke out of a mental hosital
the cop walks over to his window and his talking to the seat next to him, and no ones there
"Um sir are you alright" the cop asks
"No of course Not the puppys are comming to eat my friend here'" points at the seat next to hit
"Theres no one there sir? Could you Please Get out of the car" the cop says reaching for the door
the guy grabs the cop and starts shaking him threw the window
"Have you lost your mind!!!!!" the cop yells and the guy stops
"My Mind Officer? Nope havent lost that, But i think i lost my Sainty, a few miles back!!!!!!.....cause well, if i lost my mind, there be a dead body in the back seat, Insead its in the tunk!"

ninja
lol i ment crazy as in hyper not crazy as in a nutcase. xd

funny though
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hey peoples.ya some of the younger kids talk about relationship and like omg aren't they alittle to young to know what love is...

hows every one doing?

i knew what love was when i was that young stare ......

ya some people know what it is and others don't they just think they do.but some of the convo's go way out of hand ...like i'm surprised there doing that kind of stuff at tht age.

sweatdrop thats cause the bloody prez pretending there 13-14 and teaching them that crap..and then it spreads like wild fire

ya *nods* i agree with ya there .*sigh* i don't know about some of these children
elimoon
hellflame3000
elimoon
hellflame3000
elimoon

depends. i go all crazy when i have my cream soda n___n. aahhh....the goodie goodness.

crazy? ninja
the cop walks over to his window and his talking to the seat next to him, and no ones there
"No of course Not the puppys are comming to eat my friend here'" points at the seat next to hit
"Theres no one there sir? Could you Please Get out of the car" the cop says reaching for the door
"My Mind Officer? Nope havent lost that, But i think i lost my Sainty, a few miles back!!!!!!.....cause well, if i lost my mind, there be a dead body in the back seat, Insead its in the tunk!"

ninja
lol i ment crazy as in hyper not crazy as in a nutcase. xd

funny though

Well im teh latter of the 2 blaugh
Askai
Nikki005
Askai
Nikki005
hey peoples.ya some of the younger kids talk about relationship and like omg aren't they alittle to young to know what love is...

hows every one doing?
Pretty good. You?

not no bad,preettty goods and wht did you do taday>?
Not much. Mostly work.

i c *um that sort sucks. I went to the beach with my friend..it was great..
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005

hows every one doing?

ya some people know what it is and others don't they just think they do.but some of the convo's go way out of hand ...like i'm surprised there doing that kind of stuff at tht age.

sweatdrop thats cause the bloody prez pretending there 13-14 and teaching them that crap..and then it spreads like wild fire

ya *nods* i agree with ya there .*sigh* i don't know about some of these children

Neither do i....And the worse part is i was one of them sweatdrop
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005

hows every one doing?

its society . if you notice everything on tv has sex appeal or sexually oriented which tells kids that its a must to be sexually active and its at that age where they might beleive it
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
elimoon
hellflame3000
elimoon

crazy? ninja

ninja
I read that in your thread. Were you ever able to get back in it?

no.... stare ..i swear the mods have baned me from my own threads
that sucks... Does this happen all the time, no matter what forum you're in?
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
elimoon

crazy? ninja

ninja

all but CB its self... sweatdrop
FATApatrick
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005

hows every one doing?

its society . if you notice everything on tv has sex appeal or sexually oriented which tells kids that its a must to be sexually active and its at that age where they might beleive it
Do you know they have tube-tops for seven-year-olds?!
hey! people who arent 13 n stuff!
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
Askai
hellflame3000
elimoon

crazy? ninja

ninja

all but CB its self... sweatdrop
*HUG* just incase you want one
BiShOnEn#1
*bows*
BiShOnEn#1
haha blaugh
Askai
FATApatrick
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005

hows every one doing?

Do you know they have tube-tops for seven-year-olds?!

? thats just wrong!
FATApatrick
hellflame3000
Nikki005
hellflame3000
Nikki005

hows every one doing?

Ture, But It how it is, The system is finnaly breaking down!! *does alittle dance* Sorry sweatdrop Im a Anarchist and if im right only a few more years whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff