Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 0.51039260969977 51.0% [ 221 ]
+1 0.28637413394919 28.6% [ 124 ]
+1 0.20323325635104 20.3% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

Welcome to "Age Conspiracy?"! A chat thread for members of the Gaian community who are 20 years old and older.

And no, this is not a thread designed to troll or look down on Gaians under 20. People of all age groups are equally awesome. 3nodding Simply put, I just wanted to create a place for older Gaians to chat and relax, without feeling OLD relative to our younger Gaian counterparts. For more about the thread's purpose and history, keep reading! Since I only have one post in the beginning, I'm going to split this one post into parts. I'll have a little table of contents to show the order or info. It's color coded! mrgreen Or if you're raring to chat, just go ahead and start posting~

1. Basic Info & Thread History
2. Ground Rules

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who: Anyone 20 years and older

What about: This is a chat thread. So talk about anything you feel like (within reason). If there is a particular topic you want to discuss with everyone, go for it! Or if you'd like, PM me and I'll post it at the bottom of this first page and create a poll about it. mrgreen

While I can't promise the conversations here will be mature intelligent ones, your thread experience is what you make it. We do NOT expect or even recommend that you to read all of the pages that happened before. If you like what you see, we DO recommend you subscribe to the thread so you get notifications of thread activity. Let's face it, a lot of us have jobs or college or other outside-of-Gaia activities, and there may be some lag between responses. But that doesn't mean we can't still keep in touch. Just come on in, hang out, and make some new friends!

Thread History: I came to Friends Chat right around when it was first created. (back when there was only one page of threads if you can imagine such a thing.) Looking around I noticed that there were a couple threads with age ranges. I thought: Hey what a good idea! There are a wide range of people who gather on Gaia. People from different countries, with different hobbies, etc. Why not create a thread where people with one general thing in common can just come and hang out? Thus this thread, formerly known as "1990 and older", was created. We were popular enough we even ended up creating a guild for more organized conversation.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ground Rules

I didn't think I'd have to make one of these, but life surprises you in annoying ways, doesn't it?

Do not quote this first post
Cybering, trolling, and spamming are not welcome here
Do one of these and I'll either report you, put you on my ignored list, or both.

Disclaimer: The topic that is discussed in the first couple pages is not the topic of the thread. It is not my opinion that all younglings are sexually active or unintelligent. Do not come on this thread to just to say that you're not. And vice versa, do not come on this thread to flame younger Gaians. What was said on these first few pages is called generalization. We are all guilty of it at one time or another. That particular topic was just one subject, brought up at one time. The purpose of this thread is to have people of a certain age group, chat together. Don't like it? There are hundreds of other places on Gaia you can be. Please go there. Thank you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Askai
I just felt like chatting, and I always seem to end up talking to 13-year-olds. I have nothing against them. I just felt like chatting with some people closer to my age.

I know what you mean... sweatdrop
When I first joined gaia, it was like I had my own harem of 13-year-olds. sweatdrop
lol..there every where, what do you expect....and for some reason they're all sexual active xp
Yeah, that's the worst part. I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with 12and 13-year-olds having sex. (in my opinion anyway)
Askai
I just felt like chatting, and I always seem to end up talking to 13-year-olds. I have nothing against them. I just felt like chatting with some people closer to my age.
OMG i had the same thing and i was like is this a site for small children
Askai
Yeah, that's the worst part. I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with 12and 13-year-olds having sex. (in my opinion anyway)

same, to me they should wait till 15 at least 3nodding ....*kicks gaia* wont let me into the threads i start stare
FATApatrick
Askai

It is, and i was one of them back when i joined sweatdrop
FATApatrick
Askai
I had the same reaction. But then I poked around for awhile and found some people older than me, and then I didn't feel so weird.
hey peoples.ya some of the younger kids talk about relationship and like omg aren't they alittle to young to know what love is...

hows every one doing?
*bows* hi everyone. it's hard to find people on gaia that are grown up.
Nikki005
hey peoples.ya some of the younger kids talk about relationship and like omg aren't they alittle to young to know what love is...

hows every one doing?

i knew what love was when i was that young stare ......
elimoon

Heh, Maybe be but how many of us act it normaly? ninja
elimoon
*bows back*
Askai
FATApatrick
Askai
I had the same reaction. But then I poked around for awhile and found some people older than me, and then I didn't feel so weird.
yea im glad i found some people between the ages of 15-20 instead of 10-14

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces