< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 966 967 968 > >> >>> »|

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
M e h F u n e

You're adorable! heart
Tell me, what do you do in the Bahamas?

I'll be back in a few hours. Have to go convince people I might actually be smart.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Child-of-the-Venetia-Fair
Drinking_Pancake_Mix

I think I tried waffles once when I was a kid. They were epic delicious. We used to get Pop-Tarts as well, but then they were taken out of mainstream stores for some reason >.>
I have all these gypsy skirts. I love the way they swish in the breeze. They're also really comfortable for walking and such.
Light was adorable until he became nuts. At least L was consistent and actually struck up a friendship with Light. Why would you betray that, Light? Why? Are you too good for your friends? Why would you do that to the other hott character? Couldn't you have made out with him instead, huh?
I love Misa's sense of fashion. She's got that gothic punk thing going on with the crosses heart I just love gothic lollita in general...

Yeah, at our supermarket you can get them in a box and put them in the toaster like toast, they're sooo good, like, crispy but squishy in the middle owo. Pop-Tarts! We literally only just got some in the other day, only one shop sells them, and they're pretty expensive, so I've yet to try them... the only knowledge I have of poptarts is one that farts rainbows and flys through space going NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-yeah.
L and Lights friendship ;A; why did L have to die when he did gonk why could he not live a little longer and continued the foot rubbing-ness emotion_awesome (yeah I'm a yaoi fan >.> wink
I loooove Misa's clothes, I so wish I could dress like that.... But pretty sure I'd get beaten up emotion_8c I'll just have to save it for anime-cons emotion_dowant

Pop-Tarts here are about $7 a box. I try to walk away and leave them be, but they look so delicious.
Go, Nyan-cat! emotion_kirakira
I was just waiting for Light to ditch Misa and make-out with L in front of her. That would have been awesome. Misa's fashion was epic awesome, but the entire time I was screaming at the computer screen, "Whiee yu no see Light is using yu?!" Then again, she was the comic relief in parts...

Fashionable Citizen

Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Drinking_Pancake_Mix

I think I tried waffles once when I was a kid. They were epic delicious. We used to get Pop-Tarts as well, but then they were taken out of mainstream stores for some reason >.>
I have all these gypsy skirts. I love the way they swish in the breeze. They're also really comfortable for walking and such.
Light was adorable until he became nuts. At least L was consistent and actually struck up a friendship with Light. Why would you betray that, Light? Why? Are you too good for your friends? Why would you do that to the other hott character? Couldn't you have made out with him instead, huh?
I love Misa's sense of fashion. She's got that gothic punk thing going on with the crosses heart I just love gothic lollita in general...

Yeah, at our supermarket you can get them in a box and put them in the toaster like toast, they're sooo good, like, crispy but squishy in the middle owo. Pop-Tarts! We literally only just got some in the other day, only one shop sells them, and they're pretty expensive, so I've yet to try them... the only knowledge I have of poptarts is one that farts rainbows and flys through space going NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-yeah.
L and Lights friendship ;A; why did L have to die when he did gonk why could he not live a little longer and continued the foot rubbing-ness emotion_awesome (yeah I'm a yaoi fan >.> wink
I loooove Misa's clothes, I so wish I could dress like that.... But pretty sure I'd get beaten up emotion_8c I'll just have to save it for anime-cons emotion_dowant

Pop-Tarts here are about $7 a box. I try to walk away and leave them be, but they look so delicious.
Go, Nyan-cat! emotion_kirakira
I was just waiting for Light to ditch Misa and make-out with L in front of her. That would have been awesome. Misa's fashion was epic awesome, but the entire time I was screaming at the computer screen, "Whiee yu no see Light is using yu?!" Then again, she was the comic relief in parts...

That's pretty good.. someone told me it was like, $3 for two.. or something @-@
I know right... LightxL ftw! I love how Misa and Matsuda are mostly there for comic relief xD Matsuda's so funny

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
M e h F u n e

You're adorable! heart
Tell me, what do you do in the Bahamas?

I'll be back in a few hours. Have to go convince people I might actually be smart.

o,o hmmm... go to school, go home and thats it : D

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Drinking_Pancake_Mix

I saw snow for the first time about two months ago while in Japan. It was amazing. It was so light and fluffy when it fell. I guess after a while it does become dangerous. I did slip over more than once while trying to walk around the house sweatdrop It also makes driving a pain in the arse with all the hazards.

Yeah, it is a bit of a pain.
I might fill out a form and post it.. not sure..
We shall see! >- >

@Everyone; Hey guys, how are things?

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Here's mine.

1: a/s/l: 20/Male/England
2: I would like to be an adopter.
3: Which relation are you?
4: Favourite thing to do? Currently, watch a film with my girlfriend.
5: Least favourite thing to do? Visit my Granddad.
6: Favourite thing to eat? A Decent Lasagna.
7: Least favourite thing to eat? Beetroot.
8: What are your future ambitions? Plumber, Nurse, Carer maybe something in that area.
9: What made you join Gaia? What do you like most about Gaia? I joined because a kid at shcool had shown me the site and I wanted to be his friend so I learnt how to vend like seven years ago to give him stuff then ever since then have stayed put. The thing I like most about the site is Friends Chat. I've always stayed in this forum because I find it's nice to scan through the chatrooms and smaller threads just saying his to new people and helping them out.
10: List three personality traits which describe you: Kind, Funny, Euphemistic.
11: List three personality traits you would like to find in an adopted family member: ---
12: List three personality traits you don't get along well with: Obnoxious.
13: Write a few sentences about yourself and why you're here: I am Billy, I live in England, I have a girlfriend I absolutely love, and nothing else really matters or should be relevant.
14: List five fictional stories/TV shows/manga/anime you like and why: An Idiot Abroad, Sherlock Holmes (BBC TV Series not the film), Anything on Machinma, Mostly anything Disney, Wicked the Musical.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
thestalkerofthestars

You're adorable *glomps*.
Why does everybody hate tomatoes? crying
My cousin is the same when it comes to putting food together. I thought I was bad for drinking pancake mix, but he throws in whatever he wants. He had a mayonnaise, salsa, chilli and barbecue sauce sandwich last time I was there... He told me it tasted as gross at it looked.
Hetalia and Big Bang Theory - whoooot! Who's your favourite characters out of those two?

Aww... Thanks! I love glomps. *glomps back*
I don't know, but I do like cooked tomatoes. It's when they're raw that I can't stand to eat them.
Hm... That actually sounds pretty good. I myself love cruncy Cheetos and chocolate pudding oh and friend chicken with waffles and syrup. Yum.. ^^
Hm... I love America, Canada, France, and Russia. I've actually read this really interesting fanfiction with America and France...
Ooh.. I love Leonard and Raj.

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
thestalkerofthestars

Hi ya, fancy having a chat while you wait for your other conversation to get a response?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jouju
thestalkerofthestars

Hi ya, fancy having a chat while you wait for your other conversation to get a response?

Sure! ^^
What shall we talk about? Hm.. Well how was your day? Anything exciting happen?

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
thestalkerofthestars
Jouju
thestalkerofthestars

Sure! ^^

Not really worked till Six and have spent some time trying to sort some silly personal business out.
Been on Gaia FB and xbox live for most of it.
How about you get up to anything nice?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jouju
thestalkerofthestars
Jouju
thestalkerofthestars

Sure! ^^

Not really worked till Six and have spent some time trying to sort some silly personal business out.
Been on Gaia FB and xbox live for most of it.
How about you get up to anything nice?

Oh.. It's been one of those days huh?
Hm.. I went to class found out I got a 98 on my Humanities test. Whoot Whoot!! ^^ Also, once again someone that's in one of my classes knows my mom. I swear my mom knows a lot of people. Oh and took my Physics quiz and I think I did really good. It was suprisingly quite easy. Score! The whole time I was worrying this morning, I find out that it was so less than what I was thinking it was going to be... So yeah, it's been a pretty good day at school. ^^

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Yes, it was one of those days. emotion_awesome
Oh brilliant, I am glad it all went so well. :]

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jouju
Yes, it was one of those days. emotion_awesome
Oh brilliant, I am glad it all went so well. :]

Yes, me too. Funny how I was freaking out about stuff that wasn't even on the quiz. Plus, we got to use our equation sheets, so it was a breeze. All I had to do was plug in numbers. Though, there was this one part of it that freaked the whole class out because he didn't even go over it in class... -_-
So... What is you secret love? Whether it be a movie or a show or hobby that you never tell anyone about?

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I am in love with the film Legally Blonde.
I went and watched the musical and brought a T-shirt, the album and the magazine. I don't know what it is about Legally Blonde it just overwhelms me with joy.
What about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces